Patong phuket c&d tootsie

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#37 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:51 AM

Unadulterated she looks even better.Attached File  C360_2014-06-27-17-40-33-609.jpg   174.27KB   3 downloads
  • Surin Nix and jfrank like this

#38 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

quite funny that Nam can look SO innocent :lol: :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#39 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

Yeah she looked so fresh in the morningAttached File  SDC14716.jpg   54.29KB   0 downloads
And hot last nightAttached File  SDC14715.jpg   57.67KB   0 downloadsAttached File  SDC14714.jpg   68.27KB   0 downloads
  • batman4ever and Want 'em Both LB & GG like this

#40 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

WT,

Thanks for bringing us one of the finest trip reports in a very long while. :clapclap:

It is a blast reading about your sexploits and adventures. For me, your trip report is a trip down memory lane. I especially enjoyed reading about your time with Momo. I took her one night on my recent trip, and was kind of bummed that we didn' have a repeat performance. (You know, sooo many to choose from). But yeah, Momo is out of this world in bed, and exactly as you described. She had a boner from the moment we entered the room and she slipped off her dress. Considerable equipment on such a little lady! She doesn't just have sex with you....she assaults you from every angle...and absolutely has no fear or inhibitions about delivering mind-blowing pleasure with that devilish tongue of hers. I'd never been rimmed like Momo rims. Actually, the intensity of her rimming, and how turned-on she is by it, made me lose my inhibitions about being on the receiving end and think, "whoa! That feels GREAT,". :yumm:

I've always been curious about Annie. Never gone there, but appreciate your report. She is always so sweet and demure in the bar.

Not sure if tall, leggy Anna is your type, but if she is, expect a multi-orgasmic experience from her. During our 3 or 4 hours together, she came 4 times. I'd heard about such ladyboys, but she was the first I'd met who could actually do that. :69:

So carry on my man! Keep the posts cumming and have a ball! (or two). Great TR!

• larrylarry likes this
Nix

#41 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

Yes, it is great to read a trip report, especially one from a newbie. A short visit for you this time WT, but you're packing a lot of experiences in. Great that you're sharing and you have sorted out the photo upload problem.

You're probably planning your next trip now!

• Surin Nix likes this

:cnd:

#42 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

Yeah seniors, thanks for you encouraging words.this trip came out of the blue and was great because it was exclusive LB trip. Not a single GG.
Any way I figured out a way through the confusing Thai names.(if you check out their ID its even more difficult). I had 2 Nam's, 2 Annie's and twice Mo mo. Nice and easy each from Tootsie and C&D.One Annie sweet the other spicy.One Nam sweet the other spicy. Mo hot and spicy. Each flavor was thoroughly enjoyable. Although many others on my bucket list i didnt meet Most of them. So no regrets.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#43 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:59 AM

Trip coming to an end. I've packed my bags and have to get out of this vortex. Yesterday I had planned a trip to paradise beach with Momo. I broke my rule of not repeating anyone but she had taken me once to paradise but only ST. So wtf I craved for Mo -re . It was a holiday for her as C&D was closed for queens birthday.I send her SMS at two and confirmed to meet at my hotel at four. I called her at 4-30pm, she sounded groggy, said she'll come at 5. 6-30pm I call again and she says sorry she come in 10 mins. I was furious when she finally came at 7-20pm. If you no More it took her all of two and half mins to cool me down and heat me up again. To paradise we went but bitch instead of beach. Twisting and turning road via her mouth then a pass through my ass and whoooo we cum. To PARADISE.
Showered and freshened up when to Tropicano restaurant on the beach. Walked through Bangla but everything closed. Had lovely meal of Lobster, crabs and squid. Mo was a bit overwhelmed but wtf it was my last night and I was starving since morning.Attached File  2014812194610.jpg   69.46KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2014812210209.jpg   64.54KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2014812210217.jpg   49.43KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2014812210157.jpg   115.84KB   0 downloads Tasty dish.
  • Nick Bullseye likes this

#44 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

Mo was more intrested in taking pics of the dishes and the bill rather than eating. Pics she sent excitedly to her friend.After the nice meal walked on the beach then back through deserted bangla to the room. This girl I tell you has a appetite for Boom Boom not so much for food. The moment we stepped into room she slipped out off her next to nothing dress and thanked me for the nice meal with her ever throbbing Boner. I had saved my load before so it was payback time. I fucked her standing in front of the mirror till she was dripping in sweat. Then on the bed she first rode me hard till I flipped her over and continued to pound her ass till it was time to spray her tits. We rested our sweaty cum soaked souls for some time. She kept chatting with her friend from C&D. I asked who and she showed me a pic of a bronzed sultry beauty. I perked up immediately and said if her friend wants to chat why not call her over. Unfortunately No didn't want to share me but at least she stopped chatting. So I rewarded her by my mouth and made her splatter herself again with her sweet lb juice. Did I tell you before how she shoots a big load? Sweet God in Heaven she can spray paint the whole bed.
Wake up call in the morning was good too. She kept on teasing me throuout the night and kept me over the edge.so when I finally came doggy style she was howling like a bitch in heat.
I must say a word of appreciation to the staff at Baipho they never complained even once through out my stay. My room was just behind the reception because i wanted a smoking room and thats the only one with a small balcony.They dutyfully put up with the commotion and changed the SOILED sheets daily. In fact Jane the sexy tempting girl at the reception alwaus had a few encouraging words when i brought over my lbs.Attached File  2014812220154.jpg   45.2KB   0 downloads Peekaboob.Attached File  2014812223115.jpg   88.99KB   0 downloads Bye for now. Time to catch my flight. Enjoy the last shot.
  • Nick Bullseye and Want 'em Both LB & GG like this

#45 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:41 PM

The special ones you waited for .Attached File  2014810024654.jpg   41.11KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2014810024708.jpg   33.3KB   0 downloads Angelic Annie doing Devilish things .
Attached File  2014810233107.jpg   33.24KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2014810233122.jpg   35.23KB   0 downloadsAttached File  splattered.jpg   22.31KB   0 downloads Fresh cream topping.Attached File  2014812051931.jpg   75.81KB   0 downloads The umbrella is to compare the scale.

Attached Files

• batman4ever, tabac747, Nick Bullseye and 5 others like this

#46 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

Great pics WT... :clapclap:

Glad you enjoyed your stay in Phuket :) hope to someday "bump" into you in Thailand ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#47 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

Yeah Bats sure. Thanks again. Keep up your good work. Spread the gospel of lb love.

#48 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:06 PM

You still have more to look forward to WT!

I heard no mention of a Soi Croc expedition. You must surely fish one or two out of there next trip!

Great pics and reporting amigo! Thank you!
Nix

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Patong, phuket, c&d, tootsie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci