• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#13 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:26 PM

Hi Guys'
Here's a quick update to the Pool Sook Rich bar Chalong the third girl that works there who is also the manager but from what I understand is willing to go with a customer if the price is right.
Her Name is A or it could be 'Hey' she wasn't very clear but she is a lovely looking girl and is also very nice to chat to but be warned she like taking pictures both of her self and people who she is with so no good being camera shy if you want to chat with her...
Cheers guy's sorry for the slow update but I've been in Vietnam for the last week

I was out exploring last night and stopped by this bar. The manager's name is Ae and she is flirty and fun to chat with as her English is pretty good. The other LBs there last night were older, late 30s or early 40s.

I didn't ask Ae about bar fines because I was meeting a friend in Rawai later that evening, but Ae is in the game. The bar belongs to Ae's mother who has been in Sweden for a long time.

I would not call this a prime mongering spot, but if you are looking to get off the beaten path of Patong's Bangala Road, it is that.

There are a handful of bars along Sunrise Road off Chalong Circle to check out, it was very quiet and not much activity. Some of the farangs I encountered gave off the "fugitive from justice" or "European hooligan" vibe. Missing teeth and neck tattoo kind of dudes.

That's kind of normal for Thailand outside the touristy spots, but I'm pretty sure I would have eventually found trouble in a couple of those bars if I had stayed in that area all night.

Pool Sook Rich Bar is probably a better late afternoon, early evening kind of place. I would not hang out in this area later in the evening without a wingman. But hey, that's just me, I'm an uptight American.

Ae was fun to chat with and I don't regret stopping by for a couple of beers.
  • rxpharm, MrDragon and Surin Nix like this

#14 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 11:32 AM

I'll add a bar to this list, but it isn't a typical mongering type bar. However, you can pick up a freelancer or non P4P LBs or GGs.

The Sunshine Bar in Rawai is located on the road that runs parallel to the sea wall. It is on Google Maps, so it is very easy to look up.

Plus it is hard to miss because it is the loudest open-air bar on the street. The bar is horseshoe shaped with a stage inside the horseshoe were LBs and gay boys put on a little singing and dancing show with plenty of interaction with the patrons.

If you are sitting at the horseshoe, you'll probably be made to wear a silly hat or play the tambourine during a song.

The kind of place where you will see tourists having fun and drinking too much.

I only mention this place because there are freelancers and non P4P LBs and GGs in this bar watching the antics. It is also the kind of place were you might be able to pick up a tourist looking to have a fling.

The staff at the bar isn't that impressive except for one incredibly tall glamazon, but again they aren't looking for bar fines. The format of the bar is heavy drinking, singing and silly bar games. The staff will pester you for tips though, so be warned.

If you are willing to walk the minefield of having a tricky conversation to determine if you are talking to a freelancer or a "civilian" LB, then you might want to stop at this place for a beer or two.

There is also a dance club nearby that is worth checking out, just follow the thumping "Un tiss, Un tiss" sound till you find it.
  • rxpharm, Surin Nix and Sammy Gardener like this

#15 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 10:10 PM

awesome guide here thanks

• xxtommy84sv likes this

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

#16 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:03 AM

The Laguna Bar complex on Road 4024 in Rawai is another place where LBs can be found. The Laguna is a semi-open-air type place with about a dozen small bars inside. One of them is staffed by LBs and it seemed to have a few LB customers hanging around.

There is also an all-night dance club adjacent to the complex that fills up after the bars close with a mix of Thais and farangs. I was there last night and the quality and quantity of LBs is nothing like you'd find in Patong, but there were a couple that were more than ok.

The Laguna has a marker on Google maps, so it's easy to find.
  • MrDragon likes this

#17 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

Kamala Beach - My Dream Bar

Located on Soi Na Hat between the beach park entrance and Grill Bill restaurant

Currently there is one ladyboy working in the bar. She goes by the name Sa, and some of you old time mongers from Pattaya might remember her from Pook Bar circa 2006. She said she worked there back when she was 18.

She's a glamazon type LB, very nice personality and I had a lot of fun with her. She also said they used to have five LBs on staff there, but the bar closed for a while and they all moved away.

She took me to another LB bar in Kamala out on Road 4233 a couple of doors down from the 7/11. The LBs weren't nearly as impressive as Sa. Sorry, can't remember the name bar she took me to.

I can provide better directions to either place upon request.

Photo of Sa.

Attached File  post-55645-0-79321200-1473607401.jpeg   122.36KB   0 downloads

• MrDragon, batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#18 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:35 PM

hmmmm.. i  tried to turn the Photo mate 5-5-5-5-5 maybe i made a mistake... trying Again now...

hmmm ...... dont know why i can not do it...but i got your Picture deleted :rolleyes:

please post it Again :-)  while i will attach a advanced curse for editing 5-5-5-5

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#19 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:25 PM

It is showing up as right side up on my display. Was it facing the wrong way on yours?

#20 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:14 AM

It is showing up as right side up on my display. Was it facing the wrong way on yours?

Was showing as landscape on my laptop. I've rotated the photo it should be in the right orientation now.

Also thanks for posting great information on the little known lb bars on Phuket. This is great for those who may have a bit more time to explore the out of the way places.

• Surin Nix likes this

:cnd:

#21 Sammy Gardener

Sammy Gardener
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:12 AM

"HAPPY BAR" in Karon Plaza is another "off-the-beaten-track" bar ...

The area around Karon Plaza used to be fairly run down, but it now appears to be slowly 'rebuilding' itself ... Hopefully it'll get back to it's former glory ...

CARTOON is the bar owner, she's got a great heart, enjoys a drink, laugh and good time ... Last time I visited (low season) she was the only LB there ...

Its her bar, she's not modest, nor a prude, ask her to show you her full-back tattoo ...

Attached File  Cartoon_Happy Bar_Karon 01.jpg   165.99KB   37 downloads

Attached File  Cartoons Bar_Map 01.jpg   126.69KB   18 downloads

• MrDragon, Surin Nix and Spyder Rocket like this

Regards ... Sammy

#22 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:49 PM

"HAPPY BAR" in Karon Plaza is another "off-the-beaten-track" bar ...

The area around Karon Plaza used to be fairly run down, but it now appears to be slowly 'rebuilding' itself ... Hopefully it'll get back to it's former glory ...

CARTOON is the bar owner, she's got a great heart, enjoys a drink, laugh and good time ... Last time I visited (low season) she was the only LB there ...

Its her bar, she's not modest, nor a prude, ask her to show you her full-back tattoo ...

attachicon.gifCartoon_Happy Bar_Karon 01.jpg

attachicon.gifCartoons Bar_Map 01.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I was in Karon over the weekend and went to drink with Cartoon and her staff. I had a great time at her bar.
  • batman4ever and Sammy Gardener like this

#23 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:15 AM

Hi Folks

Thanks for all the replies, comments and extra posts on LB Bars around Phuket.......

I will be back in Phuket next month (Nov) so hopefully will be adding more bars and Lbs to here :D 

Thanks Again and please keep adding  ;)   

• batman4ever, Surin Nix, Sammy Gardener and 1 other like this

#24 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:44 AM

Hi Folks
Thanks for all the replies, comments and extra posts on LB Bars around Phuket.......
I will be back in Phuket next month (Nov) so hopefully will be adding more bars and Lbs to here :D 

Thanks Again and please keep adding  ;)

I've been checking out the bars you posted about in the first part of the thread and have had a lot of fun following in your footsteps.

I went to Stumble Inn in Rawai over the weekend and had a lot of fun there. I did have some difficulty finding the place though because their FB page has the wrong address and it puts a marker on the map about 3Km away from the actual location.

I was hoping to see Annie with the big boobs, but she wasn't working that night. I did get her Line ID from the mamasan though.

There were a couple of other nice looking LBs there and one or two ok GGs, plus a few older GGs.

I knew I was going to be drinking that night so I rented a room in Rawai and set out walking to find Stumble Inn, but with the bad FB address it took me awhile.

I also saw a few other bars in the area with a LB or two, plus there is a live music venue on Road 4009 that had a LB with a purple Mohawk.

I had an adventure walking around looking for Stumble Inn. Was almost hit buy a car and as I was walking past a gasoline tanker with a lit cigarette, I noticed that it was dripping gas on the ground.

That area deserves another visit because it has an unusual vibe for Phuket. It is a bit spread out, so if you are walking, wear comfortable shoes and watch out for gasoline tankers.
  • Surin Nix and Hard News like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bars, venues, lbs, ladyboys, ladyboy, patong, rawai, Nai harn, Chalong, phuket town

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci