54 replies to this topic

#1 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:46 PM

Helloooooo everyone.
With me having too much time on my hands I thought I would take on the challenge of putting together a guide for all us Lb lovers out there....
Please don't get me wrong I'm not a journalist and this isn't something I've attempted to do before apart from doing the odd post on here and a few other forums which have nothing to do with my liking for LBs.....

I know there are already posts on here for ladyboy bars but they mostly cover Patong or further afield like bangkok or Pattaya and what I'd like to do is a guide of bars that either are ladyboy bars or have ladyboys working within the said bar / Venue which covers all of Phuket rather then just Patong as not everyone that stays on the island stays in Patong like myself and sometimes I just don't want to travel too far to enjoy the company of ladyboys.

Having spent 6 months on the island last year and now spenting another 6 months this year I'm starting to find that there are a lot more ladyboys outside of Patong then first would appear so i would like to share my knowledge of what i have found so far and hopefully make it a little easier to find those lovely Ladyboys that are scattered across this beautiful Island

• Surin Nix and Obda like this

#2 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:06 PM

I will of course be detailing the bars and the girls that work within the said venue with hopefully pictures 'girls willing' of the girls / venue etc and also my opinion of both the venue and of the girls but please this is intended as a guide only and my opinions may differ to others as we are not all the same.....
So if for some reason a opinion is expressed in this guide that is not favorable for either a venue or a particular girl this is only MY opinion and is not intended to stop others from trying for them selves I will of course try to be as unbiased as i can in my guide as i have already said this is something i have not attempted before so please be kind..... and please bare with me on spelling etc as i will be partly working on a smart phone on some occasions when im out and about and its not always easy on a smart phone.

I will recheck once im back on the laptop and will re-edit any mistakes later :) hopefully i wont make too many :rolleyes:

My first area will be Chalong as this is the closest area to me and a area i spent a lot of time around

• MrDragon, batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#3 zakattack7

zakattack7
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:26 PM

Thanks Hatman!  I'll look forward to your posts...I arrive tomorrow and can't wait to check out what's up...

#4 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:31 PM

Great Idea Hatman, Phuket is my favorite island too. Unfortunately I can only have short visits once or twice a year, so this guide can be very helpful to maximise the fun during my trips. Looking forward as I will be there in March.

#5 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:38 PM

Chalong

The main area for the bars is on the road leading down from the circle island towards Chalong pier about mid way down there is a bar on the right hand side called Pool sook rich bar this has both females and ladyboys working inside.
Currently there are 3 ladyboys working within this bar 2 of which are available to give either massage / short time fun in one of the bars upstairs rooms or they can be bar fined and taken out of the bar....
At present I am unsure regarding the third ladyboy as to whether she is available for massage - short time - bar fine as she seems to be in charge of the lady's within.
I will of course update this information once I have more details...

Pool Sook rich bar

The Girls (LBs)

CAT....
is a lovely looking ladyboy with a very sexy body and if i do say so myself Great pair of breast's and she also speaks relatively good English so can hold a conversation if you wish.

Attached Files

• MrDragon, batman4ever, Bert66 and 4 others like this

#6 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:11 AM

Wow, hatman this beauty is worth checking out. Can you add a map ? That will be of great help. I'm visiting Paying in March. But after three visits the only two places I've visited are Tootsie and C&D. No other bars on Bangla.

#7 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:32 PM

Update to bars in Chalong

Pool Sook Rich bar

2nd Girl
Jimmy.....picture coming soon
Is Yet again another lovely looking ladyboy with a nice personality and a great body but I've yet to see her really dressed up she tends to be working behind the bar more serving etc but is available if required

The third girl 'name yet to be obtained' looks Chinese and she dresses in some very flair dresses.
She has a very unusual style combined with being very petite is also very attractive however at present I am unsure if is willing to go with customers......more details coming soon

Angel bar ' Click Plaza '

1 ladyboy currently working at the bar

Anybody who can advise me on how to add photos with out them rotating by them selves would be appreciated as not matter how I rotate the pictures they still attach wrong

Attached Files

• MrDragon, batman4ever, Bert66 and 1 other like this

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:47 PM

Excellent information hatman! The less visited areas in Phuket don't get often get reports.

This guide will be great for anyone who is looking for an alternative to the busy areas on Patong. 

Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

:cnd:

#9 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:26 PM

Hi everyone
Many thanks for the positive feed back

#10 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 01 February 2016 - 02:28 PM

Nai Harn Area

Stumble Inn bar

This bar is located on the road from Nai Harn to Rawai as if your were travel to Nai Harn beach but rather then turning right at the intersection with the taffic lights to go to the beach you turn slightly left carrying on towards Rawai following this road a couple of k/m until you come to the Stumble inn bar on your right hand side, the bar area itself has been paint a bright red colour so is hard to miss from the road and the bar is very clean and nicely decorated flat screen television playing music videos, Pool table in a separate room.
There are currently 2 ladyboys working within this bar one a little old unsure of her age and name at the moment as she seems to spend most of her time serving behind the bar and as this bar has a lot of lady's working within the bar I never manage to get to the bar to speak with her however I will update once I have more information.

Second girl Annie is a younger girl she is attractive and very friendly she has also told me that she is travelling to Bangkok on the 5th Feb to have a very large boob job done 450cc implants and should be back in the bar around the 16th Feb that I wanna see

Pink Bar

The Pink bar is located just after the stumble inn on the same road and side in fact they are almost next door to each other.
The Pink bar a fair small bar and has 1 ladyboy at present working
Ben not a very lady like name but she is A attractive and very bubbly person and looks great in a tight mini dress however she does not have any implants
Picture to follow

Revolution bar
I only discovered this bar a few days ago by accident.
I was on the way to Patong via Nai Harn following the coast road, the same road that the Kata view point is on, the bar is located just as your leaving Nai Harn travel towards Kata just before the family mart on the right hand side I happened to be pasting as there was a lovely ladyboy standing outside so I had to turn back for a quick drink
More details to follow

Attached Files

• MrDragon, Bert66, Surin Nix and 1 other like this

#11 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:40 PM

Hi Guys'
Here's a quick update to the Pool Sook Rich bar Chalong the third girl that works there who is also the manager but from what I understand is willing to go with a customer if the price is right.
Her Name is A or it could be 'Hey' she wasn't very clear but she is a lovely looking girl and is also very nice to chat to but be warned she like taking pictures both of her self and people who she is with so no good being camera shy if you want to chat with her...

Cheers guy's sorry for the slow update but I've been in Vietnam for the last week

Attached Files

• MrDragon, Alaskan Bear, Bert66 and 1 other like this

#12 jnrawdon

jnrawdon
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

Excellent information hatman! The less visited areas in Phuket don't get often get reports.

This guide will be great for anyone who is looking for an alternative to the busy areas on Patong. 

Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

Hi Hatman,

We had your problem a few years ago on anoher forum, when we made enquiries qwe were told that it stemmed from the use ofearly digital cameras. Their pictores would get confused by their orientation when posted. Software has improved now and modern cameras do  not record the original orientation so problem mainly gone. You could try posting, downloading, deleting the post then reposting picture again, see how it goes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bars, venues, lbs, ladyboys, ladyboy, patong, rawai, Nai harn, Chalong, phuket town

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci