Patong phuket c&d tootsie

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#13 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

Slept after the toosie session which lusted for 1 hr 50 mins.and ended after Nam pumped her juice inside my ass and I blew my load over her magnificent orbs.
Had fabulous Thai dinner at the halfway inn. A place owned by a friendly Irishman Dave and his Thai wife. Sauntered into Bangla and straight into C&D. Paid my respects and introduced myself to the great man Jim.what a host and what a place! Girls swept me off my feet after that. They all looks so good in person. After jacking off to theirs photos for so long it was great to be in their midst 'feeling' them in flesh. Had so many drinks with so many beauties. Som, Nuoy, Annie, Puppy, the bartender and assistant, Mo . Then with all of them. Told Nam how beautiful she looked said Hi to Sexy Kitty, appreciated Was extrodinary performance in the cabaret, promised to buy a drink to Aey. Gosh don't know how I even remember all this .Lost some game of dice to the bartender. She played valiantly alone against me and three of my lovely new friends. But my friends made sure there was no pain after loosing. Then I lost again twice in pool. Me and Some against Nuoy and Puppies. Of course I lost because I was constantly distracted by the enchanting Buoy and those adorable Puppies belonging to Puppy. Anyway I didn't realize I lost because they all kept showering me with kisses. It was only after the second game they explained me that I lost. Sweet Annie was loyally supporting my team from the sidelines so I rewarded her by a barfine. So after a non other couple of rounds of drinks and finally emptying my wallet. And listening to silky worded rejection from The enigmatic bait stunning Nuoy, for the umpteen time. I walked out with my dream girl Annie and waltzed into Tai Pan.
  • Surin Nix and Want 'em Both LB & GG like this

#14 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

Had a great time Jim. Sorry couldn't meet you on the way out. You had probably gone on you're nightly rounds. But your team kept me more than happy. See you tonight.
Pics to follow once I sort out how.

#15 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

Attached File  SDC14695.JPG   50.1KB   13 downloads

Attached Files

#16 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

The caring voulptous Nam from Tootsies. True she was horizontal half the time but I swear during the photo she was standing. Just that I still haven't figured out how to rotate the snaps. Someone help me please so I can properly load others

#17 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:10 PM

have rotated your Picture :tada:

Enjoy your trip mate...and say hello to Jim from us all 8) but proberly you wont see him before monday evening as he tend to keep sunday a day off ;)

also say hello to Peter ( owner of Tootsie) when you go Down there :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#18 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:14 AM

Bats met Jim already. What a great guy! Chatted with Peter too before coming. He was kind enough to give me inputs. I'm acting on them and having a ball.unfortunately Peter is back in Europe for few days.

#19 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

Deliciously naughty and horny SomAttached File  SDC14710.JPG   54.72KB   8 downloadsAttached File  SDC14706.JPG   81.89KB   5 downloads
  • Surin Nix likes this

#20 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

Suave and SEXY Nuoy

Attached Files

#21 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:27 AM

My Harem for the nightAttached File  SDC14702.JPG   62.48KB   8 downloads
  • Surin Nix likes this

#22 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

Attached File  SDC14704.JPG   34.96KB   7 downloads
Lovely Mo 'Give me more'
  • Surin Nix likes this

#23 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

I'm cummmmming!
So I took the angelic faced Annie back to the loom after a short detour to Tai Pan. Such a sweet girl. Always ready to please. Well after the shower ritual she got down to some serious business with my devilish cock finding its way into her angelic face. She doesnt use her mouth to speak except 'up to you'. But in the loom her mouth was magic.
So 'up to you ' I did. In front of the mirror, on the bed, doggy,missionary. After buffering her for half an hour I realized she was bleeding . The poor girl never said anything just trying to please. How could I go on after that? So we cuddled up to sleep. She was feeling sorry though and in the morning she returned the favor by rideing me.
  • tanewi, Surin Nix, Want 'em Both LB & GG and 1 other like this

#24 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:13 AM

Second day started at 11-30 am and was even better. After the energetic morning session said bye to sweet Annie and got ready.2-30pm found me at the doorsteps of Tootsie. Met another Annie and she too was out to please. Said hi to the gorgeous Get and was getting comfortable. Annie and her hot antics however kidnapped me and led me into the now familiar VIP loom.
Annie's promises were more than true. Such a sexy girl and nice to talk too. But talk we didn't, what we did was pure heavenly magic. I swear never ever so sex soooo sexy. ' I'm horny, I want to fuck you first then massage' that's how it started.she was a decent cock which did indecent things to my mouth and ass. But so sensuous. Highly recommended. No pic please she said so no pics I took. But I took some incredible memories with me.
Here are some pics of godesses called Get and Mimi.
  • tanewi and Surin Nix like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Patong, phuket, c&d, tootsie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci