Patong phuket c&d tootsie

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#49 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:38 PM

Right there surin. Don't even know where the croc soi is. Prefer safe comfortable environment at C&D. Actually met Jimbo only twice otherwise maybe would have tagged along with him.

#50 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

Have to admit I was a bit skeptical on the outcome of the trip (report) as early messages seemed a bit hyped with anticipation.
Nothing to blame, just a narural ecciemtment, most likely.
So was not expecting much.
It turned out to be one of the best fresh reports have been reading for a while.
Chapeau WT! Well done.
  • MrDragon, thailover57 and Surin Nix like this

#51 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:16 AM

Thanks Scottie. I was excited about the trip cuz had to make most of it in just 4days. One thing good about the forum is it gave me plenty of information prior so I could focus on how to maximize . But the flip side was there were so many choices I felt likea kid in a candy store. Anyway all things come to an end I enjoyed tthoroughly hope you do too.
  • tanewi and scottieM like this

#52 Geoffjimmy

Geoffjimmy
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

Great trip report, you really jammed a lot of lb lovin in! Well done mate. Soi croc is definitely worth a visit next time as well though.

#53 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

Attached File  nuoy back.jpg   129.15KB   1 downloads
I'll be back Jim for her sexy backside which I missed this time. Cheers for the tourism graduate for promoting the industry.
  • jimbo34 and Surin Nix like this

#54 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

WT, your enthusiasm kept me reading (there really were a lot of pre-visit posts). Your TR was wonderful and hope you fulfilled all your fantasies! But remember, it's okay to have new ones!
  • Surin Nix likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#55 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

Thanks TL but these dark fantasies could only be fulfilled by encouragement by all you senior bm's. I was extremely lucky my trip turned out as per my fantasy, otherwise one get disillusioned. Of course Jimbo's got a dream place and he such a great guy. Unfortunately there were no other BM around so couldn't interact with anyone else. This trip I wanted to delve into lb minds along with their asses ( for reasons of my own). I talked with them about their lives, feelings, dreams and ambitions. As you know most of them have English limited to 'up to you' or 'oh big cock' so that makes things difficult. But they all tried to open up. Jimbo and Lek both were great talking too. I also realized that lb's are more moody than gg and can switch off or on in a blink. Anyway nice of you to guide me over the forum.Attached File  IMG-20140506-WA0000.jpg   28.53KB   2 downloads
  • thailover57, Surin Nix, jfrank and 1 other like this

#56 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

...and in addition to moodiness, as you learned with your scheduled date with Mo, they can be somewhat imprecise about keeping appointments.

But all-in-all, the ladyboy experience is a fascinating one. Like you, after the sexual festivities are over, it is not unusual for me to find myself sitting comfortably naked along with my ladyboy on an oceanview balcony, kicked back in our lounge chairs, having a drink and a smoke, just talking and relaxing quietly. I love it.

I'm sorry also you didn't meet any BM's this go-around. I guess it must be around the lowest of the low season (your beach photos would reflect that....but me, i like the beach deserted and things quiet). If you return when things pick up, you will surely meet a few.

One warm and clear night, i sat at a table of ladyboy-lovers in Soi Croc. All BM's on this (sometimes multiple) forums. Seated were an Englishman, a Frenchman, a Swede, a German, and an American. Bound by our common interest, the spirit of playfulness and joy in the moment were something i will always remember. How truly wonderful it was to let cultural differences, nationalism, political discussion...all the controvesial stuff, just slide away for a night and be bonded by the feeling of being around other guys who "get it".

Return, WT. Return when the season has picked up, and you will meet others who share your joy and enthusiasm for this world. You have had a great adventure for your first LB-only sexcapade, and i appreciate you sharing with us. When you put faces and personalities with these screen-names, it can be very enjoyable and you may discover some lifelong friends along the way.
  • larrylarry, tanewi, MrDragon and 5 others like this
Nix

#57 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:44 PM

You mean i was normal smoking naked in the balcony? Ahh Post coital bliss.
Yeah SN unreliable they can be. Get and I had also planned one day in advance she seemed excited. Then when I walk in the prior evening I even announced that I be not come for massage but just to confirm and plan with Get about paradise beach. But the bitch wouldn't even get up and acknowledge. It was like she had bloody PMS too. Anyway all well that ends well ( and she so sexy I can't hold the grudge forever)
As for crowds , yes they were less but I'm from a country of 2 billion so I prefer solitude of low season. Only sorry I couldn't meet other bm.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#58 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

. But the flip side was there were so many choices I felt likea kid in a candy store. Anyway all things come to an end I enjoyed tthoroughly hope you do too.

i agree. This is why I only look at forum for infos, not for "dreaming" as otherwise I would add one LB a day in the agenda.
Same is on TF: good to have a look, but, honestly not recommended to book in advance, especially by weeks or months.
Doing so one will not get himself the chance and fun of the hunt.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#59 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

Scottie is spot-on.

"The hunt", in such a fertile hunting-ground, is what makes the experience so much fun. Though there is virtually a 100% chance of success, it is the thrill of the chase, and the discovery of that certain chemistry, that those who "pre-book", will never experience.

I really liked WT's sponaneity. The best kind of trip!
  • MrDragon likes this
Nix

#60 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

'Hunt?' its more like fishing in a bucket. Come on P4P is just that you pay for sex to the girl you fancy and she fucks you. Period. With the hunt you can catch a thief or more dangerous some disease. At the least she can cause an unpleasant scene. Jimbo's girls respect him , there a wide choice for every taste. The best is once they realize you know the boss they are all out to please you. Not very costly either. I never discussed LT ST rates with them. Just paid as per services rendered ranging 1500 to 2500 nobody complained. Happi na?
So in the streets they are the predator in the hunt not us. who can they cath tonite? So p4p keep it simple check the goods which are certified and pay for what you like.
  • tanewi likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Patong, phuket, c&d, tootsie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci