Patong phuket c&d tootsie

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

The hunt doesn't mean you have to go out in the jungle.
Can be in a bar, in a massage.... As you said, check the chemistry live and take or don't take.
It is not the search for risk or be in the safe side.
Forums offer a wide parade of bar girls, but I still think the choice should be done on the ground.
Yo can get an indication, that is it.
The "pre-dating" through a website, or booking through an agency before the trip, doesn't give that feeling and will not sort out the chemistry.
We might well be driven by the "home hornyness", misleading our perception.
As I said, if to go online and start checking dating site or CL,,even interact with the girl even by messages, all what you get, apart some cases, is always a positive feeling as the girl's purpose is to lure you in.
They do this also in real and live, no doubt, but less chances they can cheat you. Maybe they rip you off later, as anybody can do and the hot girl becomes a starfish.
Who knows if the girl passionately hot when online is being so with 5 other guys at the same time and she is just fishing for the prey?
She can't do that in the bar....
  • Surin Nix likes this

#62 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

Yeah SN I also agree about bargirls. The streets are a jungle. FL may not be safe and are not under any control. I tried CL in Macau and Hong Kong and luckily 2 out of 3 was good experience.
What ever you do its a dangerous game we are playing. Safety precautions should not be disregarded as in any game. The bottom line is its p4p, they are in the game for money , you for pleasure. They are in the worlds oldest profession because its easy money. Dont belive any other BS excuses they give. They are whores and have mentality and morals of whores. They have seen hundreds of men in their life and know how to handle every type. Pay for the one who is good in pretending and has good technique to screw your brains out.If you are looking for true love in these murky waters then excuse me for laughing .
  • tanewi and Surin Nix like this

#63 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

Remember all to get out of this vortex unscathed, you have to be careful and then Enjoy.

#64 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

Jimbo just for record, how much is a lady drink and bar fine? (I forgot to ask)

#65 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:54 AM

Geezus, I thought after your indoctrination you'd lighten up with your posts. Who cares how much the LB drinks are! I'm sure you never checked! Good for Jimbo! And the ladies!
  • worldtourist67 likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#66 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:34 PM

TL I don't care about Lb Drinks or barfines. We had such a rocking time I never asked, didn't mean too. I was just kidding Jimbo . But now after the euphoria is over it would be good to have it on record cuz on some threads people are raving that c&d is costly. It is definitely not.

#67 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

As I recall, the drink prices are clearly outlined in their drinks menu, and while I can't remember if the barfine is printed there as well, they are very straightforward about it when discussions are taking place.

• Surin Nix and worldtourist67 like this

:cnd:

#68 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

Hey guys no need to take this so seriously . like I said my trip was soooo good. I want people who complain know that c&d is NOT COSTLY . I hear some bars on soi crocodile are more costly.
  • goodenough and Surin Nix like this

#69 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:34 AM

WT great report! I was reading  your first thread in the newbie zone and the last post was something like "he took the advise and put up a trip report" so I switched over and took a peak here. Glad I did. You have a great attitude it was reflected in the report and I am sure the girls picked up on it while you were there which probably contributed to your great encounters. Again nice job and thanks for posting

#70 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

A lovely read WT, and thanks for the kind words about C & Ds and me personally. As i said earlier, you behaved like a real gentleman and will, for sure, get a warm welcome on your return.

Just for the record: Ladydrinks are 150, Barfine is 500. The lady drink price is very clearly highlighted in a box on every menu. The barfine price is placed strategically around the bar as a separate notice. 

• Surin Nix, jfrank and worldtourist67 like this

#71 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

Bravo! A proper TR like in the Good old days :)

#72 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

Thanks guys for your appreciation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Patong, phuket, c&d, tootsie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci