• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#13 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:45 AM

What is it they say.....the early bird gets the Worm...?? :mrgreen:  or was it just the bird WHO was awake.... :lol:  Nam is a great girl and there is nothing bad to be said about her :rock:

now be smart..... be "disapointed" when you speak with Gedt the NeXT time.....then she might wanna give "extra" for a repeat :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#14 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:56 AM

Enjoying the TR, WT!

...and then?
Nix

#15 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:57 AM

On my way to airport in on hour. WiFi in the hotel was too slow and interrupted. Will continue once back home. Will also serve to relive the trip. Lilly from Tootsies Amy and May from C&D made my trip memorable. Pics and details to follow.

#16 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:42 PM

Reached back home safe and sound .

To continue the story . My second day started lazily Nam and Gedt said their goodbyes early in the morning. I dozed off again only to wake up short time for breakfast. Took a stroll around the Beach Road as I had heard a few massage parlors there had LBs . No such luck. went to Halfway Inn my favorite restaurant on Soi Kepsup owned by Dave an englishman and his Thai wife who is a mean cook. Watched in amusement the massage girls on the street trying to hook clients while enjoying the spicy seafood.

3-30 pm time for Tootsie.  Nam was delighted on seeing me ( I had promised her the day before ) and we went straight up for the VIP treatment. Today is was more relaxed and slow and sensual right from the bath stage. First I gave her the honour and she looked so beautiful holding my out-stretched legs and jiggling those luscious orbs of her as she pumped in and out. Later on I took her doggy and she again kept on making those delightful sounds sending shivers down my spine. after we both had spent our loads she gave me the most incredible massage I EVER EXPERIENCED. truely professional and relaxing. Then we lay in each other arms, sleeping, playfully talking till 6-30pm (3Hrs).

Time to push off and get ready for evening festivities at C&D. This time with the stunningly beautiful Amy the cabaret girl......

• batman4ever, Surin Nix, Want 'em Both LB & GG and 3 others like this

#17 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:10 PM

It was drizzling whole day so I stayed in my room till 10 pm before strolling into Jimbo's joint. I hoped to see Nicole that day since she did'nt turn up the previous day. The bar looked livelier with a few more customers besides me, and Jimbo was there too. Said Hi to the Boss and chatted a bit. Nicole was'nt around and neither was Nam. Pat was strutting around so I offered her a drink and talked to her getting a measure on her silicon stuffed body. Hot indeed but too much of plastic for my liking, Amy from the cabaret turned up after the first show. God she has a slim figure of a model with perfectly sized boobs to go with and a beautiful face. Truly passable but for the fact she is 5 feet 8-9 inches tall, even then she is about 4 inches shorter than me so I guess it would be difficult for anyone to guess she is an LB. She is really great fun to be with after a few drinks even more so. In between we were joined by others for drinks. Seya was playing pools so I oggled at her hot curvy body and maybe even offered her a drink??. Made eyes at that bronze goddess Nuoy. I even made a special cocktail for the bartender and Bear the plump bar help in exchange for a kiss . After the second show Amy said she wanted to go dancing so we pushed off to Tai Pan. That girl can really move her hot body. Tai Pan was crowded too the music and coyotes was nice and we enjoyed ourselves.

Back in the room I appreciated Amy's Sculpted body up close. Even with out makeup she is beautiful. These Cabaret girls dont seem to get barfined frequently, maybe because they dont mingle much with the customers. They are either on the corner trying to lure customers in or else getting ready for the show. Any way that made Amy really eager and Horny. She has a average sized equipment but with an upward curve which gives a nice sensation when moving in and out of you. She said she had'nt fucked for a month and that was evident in the amount of Cum she deposited all over me. Whooosh. she was cumming for a Minute or two. what a load. She was so grateful I made her cum after 1 month that she smothered me with affection.

After  recovering from her Orgasm I clothed up. She was sckeptical said since she had no sex for a month she may not be able to accommodate my size. Now I'm definitely not Mandingo so I take these comments with a pinch of salt as these are heard more and more often nowadays. GG's and LB's all try to wriggle out. But try as hard as I could with heaps of lube I simply couldnt get into her tiny Ass. Now was that intentional I dont know but she was really trying hard and eagerly. I tried a few fingers and she was TIGHT. Shit. So then she gave me an absolutely fantastic and enthusiastic BBJ and I sprayed her TITS and sensational face. After some pillow talk she suddenly said she could not sleep her and had to leave. And I was beginning to get fond of her. So paid ST and bid farewell  anyways I was feeling drowsy after all the activities and she wouldn't allow me up her Ass. So Goodnight....

• batman4ever, Surin Nix, strobriand and 3 others like this

#18 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:21 PM

Third day started with a late breakfast. You need to replenish those calories. It was a sunny day so I took a stroll along the Bangla and  beach . If you ask me I can name each shop from C&N to Tootsies but after two tripsto Patong I dont Know other land mars like soi crocodile, soi easy, etc. Now thats whats called FOCUS. So I thought I should change my ignorance with a day time scouting trip along Bangla.

After lunch at Daves Halfway Inn I landed on Tootsie corner around 3-30pm to find Lily alone. Now Lily and me have a history. Last time when I first entered Tootsie tentatively Lily was the only girl around. After warming up a bit I told her that I had heard how good her service was but I will take her after a couple of days. (I was told that she was on the larger side and a GOOD FUCKER but not the ideal person for my Virgin Ass.) She flicked he hair and since that day ignored me even after I tried to make up with her. She remembered me this trip and gave me the same treatment from the first day. I also heard she was not a person to spite. So I was a bit scared. 

But today the sun was shinning, I was no longer the NOVICE ( 20 or more LBS under my belt by now) and LILY looked stunning. So I imediately told her that today I want to go with you. Her behavior changed immediately and my Peter started getting a massage right there in full view of who ever cared to see. Fortunately I was saved as Peter the owner came in. I shared a dink with him and we chatted but Lily was impatient to get her hands on me after waiting so long so she whisked me into the by now familiar to me VIP room. The unveiling of her genorous equipment was slow and lingering and I got a good taste of what was a good sized yummy piece of meat. Once unveiled however she didn't wait for the shower but mounted me in a hurry, no lube , no foreplay. she kept on banging away and asked me where to cum. When I asked about massage she said she will fuck me again after shower and the massage. WOW. What a babe.She first came in me. the we had a quick shower and grope in the tub, then back in the bed for round two which started with a 69. After the second time I asked her to turn around but she refused saying I BIG COCK. WTF this is too common. I saaid we both are slomost same size  no dice. I had to settle for a blow job but I didt want to cum like that. So saved my load for the evening and asked her to give massage. The massage consisted of mediocre groping of my leg and bums for 8 to 10 minutes the it was over. No complaints really as I had expected and hoped for a good MOUNTING and she deliverd in that department cent per cent.

On the way out wa Gedt and she was hot. Not HOT what I usually described her as but hot as in FEVER. The poor girl was sick thats why she was so drowsy the other day. So I said a few nice word to her and told her that I will be with her whenever she feels better. In the corner bar was peter another BM and Nam. Nam looked at me knowingly as I had discussed my predicament about Lily with her. I whispered that everything went cool. Peter is such a great guy and host one drink led to quiet a few. The other BM suggested a place called Off shore which had a free barbeque and Peter said He will take me for a drink to a place on top of he hill which had an incredible view. So off we went on Peters bike which groaned under our combined weight. The place had an incredible view and Nice place to sit and sip cool Singhas. we lost count of how many. From there we went to off shore had a couple more with their BBQ. By that time I was in a state of crawling back. I excused myself as Peter and the othe guy made plans to continue in another bar. Peter kindly didn't allow me to crawl and dropped me on his scooter at C& N for me to continue my nightly visit to C&D/

• batman4ever, Surin Nix, ZnK and 1 other like this

#19 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:30 PM

Walked into my favorite bar C&D feeling a bit down. Too much activity and too much Beer. Met lovely Amy on the way in. She promised to join me latter. Was immediately snared by Nam who tried every trick in the book to seduce me. Boy she's hot but I told her I was feeling down and ordered for her drink and Red Bull for me. She said she has small cock and would like to show it to me. I laughed and told her I already had a close up view of her and know what good things she can do with her tool. Amy joined us and brought some sunshine to the table, I called over Waas, Jenny, Beer and had a regular party going on. Started feeling better too but I stuck to drinking Water and pouring drinks down these beautiful girls painted lips.

Wonder of Wonder I called Nuoy over, I had been making eyes at her last few days and even called her once or twice but she ignored me. Today she came over and ordered for lemonade ( she doesn't drink alcohol she told me). I asked her why she didnt say hi earlier? she said I was always surrounded by girls. I complimented her on her lovely Tan, She said I told that to all girls, I countered that all girls I meet at C& D are beautiful. Then a creepy thing happened, she told me she remembered me from last visit and that we had talked and she had not encouraged my request for barfine. she told me first night I took Annie, Then next night Nam the twice Mo. WTF, does she have memory like an elephant ( I'd prefer her to have a trunk  like one) or did she read my TR? But she even recollected where I'm from what I do what we spoke all the details. She amazed me. Anyway it was nice feeling her long tanned legs.

Pink was occupied with a customer from day one so had no chance to meet her. Seeya has a Smokin Hot body and I got to know her over a drink. Called Nadia over too and she told me she's friends with Lily from Tootsies. I told her I just had the pleasure of Lily's services. I also poured out my heart about our little misunderstanding and how we made up. She said its not good to be in Lily's bad book. Whew.

So our party was growing in strength by the time of second cabaret. I had already told Nam and Amy that I was feeling down and was not planning to bar fine anyone that night. Amy thought that was best and I should rest and conserve my energy for the last night. During the cabaret May the beautiful dancer was making eyes at me. If you remember May was Ms. C & D in 2011 but then she was away for 3 years and had just joined back 2 weeks ago. WOW she is really beautiful and I had noticed her and asked about her on my first day. So after the show I called her over too for a drink or two or three. God I was lost in her beauty. Totally feminine. Smooth, silky ,long hair. Fair soft skin, she said her father was half chinese . Sparklling eyes which lit up when she was excited. Amy was besides me and commented that It seemed I was feeling better. I grinned. Nam had walked away to entice some one else after she learnt I had no intentions of barfining anyone. May wanted to boogie some more. So I paid a few thousand baht for my bottle of water and lady drinks and feeling happy again barfined both the tall beautiful girls Amy and May. Off we went to Tai Pan again. I thought Tai Pan guys will be copying my dance moves next week after seeing me groovin everyday. But that day the bouncers said LB not allowed, I argued I was there with Lb's every single night but no dice. WTF they should have a fixed policy. So we shifted to Red Hot to shake our booties.. By the time we finished every restaurant was closed except KFC. Girls had a bite there and me coffee. May kept on asking how I could have cofee before sleeping . My eyes gleemed when I told her my intentions had changed. Said goodnight to Amy and pushed of with May to the LOOOM.

Both the cabaret girls Amy and May were so beautiful and sweet. Without makeup too they looked like a beautiful model. It surprises me that they are not barfinned often. Their enthusiasm for sex was overwhelming. Amy actually kept on thanking me for making her cum. She had'nt cum in a month ( and it showed), Today May was estatic that I barfined her and expressed her gratitude for me sticking it up her sweet chute. She was so happy at being fucked, I felt like a king. Jimbo these girls are real dynamites hang on to them. Although May is a reluctant top she did a good job there too. ( she's planning to take a chop next year). Repeat performance in the morning too was equally enthusiastic and left me completely drained.

• batman4ever, Surin Nix and Want 'em Both LB & GG like this

#20 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:55 AM

I know what you mean about Nuoy's amazing memory, WT.

I bar fined her in July of 2010, my one and only time with her.

A couple of years later we chatted briefly in the bar, and she recalled the exact date, the hotel where we went, who my traveling companions were.

Astounding.

Great TR. I also know how much it sucks to be there and find yourself under the weather. I bar fined 5 different LB's on my first 5 nights from C&D and Soi Croc last year (excluding a few in Bangkok prior to Phuket). On my last 3 days and nights I had an almost unshakeable fever that intensified at night. My own fault.....like a child eating a giant bag of candy in one sitting.
  • MrDragon likes this
Nix

#21 youngroy33

youngroy33
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

Enjoyed the read.
You definitely made the most of a short trip/
Had the same problem getting in to Taipan once and I think it was because the owners were around and they prefer an even mix of punters and lb s: ie they don't want a group of lbs taking over the place.

#22 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:00 PM

Thanks for your appreciation guys, I plan these short trips after going through numerous reports so as to make most of it. Hope reading this report will help someone else to make choices and plan his trip.

#23 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:06 PM

Sunday was my last day . I woke up late feeling miserable didnt feel like getting out of bed. Slept whole day, by evening I had fever and getting chills. Eventually around 10 PM stumbled out to have a noodle soup at Sea food No. 1. It was raining cats and dogs. Even though I was tempted to Peek in C & D to see if Nicole was there I didnt have the energy to walk those few steps. Dragged myself back to the hotel took a pill and slept the night alternately sweating and shivering. Thankfully felt better in the morning so had breakfast and packed for the airport bringing my trip to an end. 

#24 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:36 PM

Hotel C& N is very convenient for mongers. Just across from C&D . Rooms are clean, staff very helpful, Whether it was the hard mattress or the hard acrobatics on the bed I cant say , but my back was aching in the mornings.Two guest were no problem as I was not charged extra for Nam and Gedt. The security collects ID but does not call after the guest leaves, which they should. Off season rates are attractive and the pickup for airport works good if you books 3 days.

If you like Thai Food Halfway Inn in soi Kepsup is owned by Dave and his Thai wife serves excellent food and has free BBQ three nights a week. Both my visits had lovely food here although I never had a chance to try the BBQ. Seafood No.1 also had very tasty food with lots of variety. Oysters and yellow curry were especially nice. Both places are very reasonable priced.

Seafood No.6 on the main road when you walk out from C&N is very popular and I meant to try it out but there was always a long Q so I missed that one. Had a so so lunch at Sabai Sabai opp C&N once.

Tootsie bar is a wonderful place to spend the day gawking back at gawking tourist while getting a rub and Singha. Never any pressure for Lady drinks or massage. You can wait till you get the mood or till you see a girls you want to go with. All the staff are lovely & skilled providers, Lek and Peter are good hosts.

C&D is of course the best LB bar and Jimbo runs it tight. Unlike bars in Bangkok there was no pressure for lady drinks. Of course I was supplying them liberally and I was in fact asking everyone. Girls are fun to be with. Theres plenty of variety, one for every taste. Bangkok girls may be younger and maybe prettier but cost at least double and provide a cool professional service rather then the warm unhurried service you get from C&D ladies.

I dont want to be unfair and rank the girls. All were wonderful. Amy and May were so beautiful without makeup, Nam from tootsie is always a sweet provider and Lilly a power-packed performer. Mint was erotic.

So hope you all enjoy the COCK TALES, as for Me I will continue to DREAM about Gedt, Mimi, Nicole and Nuoy who were on my to do list. This visit I also added Pink ans Seya to that list.

Bye Stay SAFE.

• jimbo34, Surin Nix, Want 'em Both LB & GG and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Phuket, Tootsie Cocktails and dreams, Bangla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci