• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

#49 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

LOL - love you Jimbo!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#50 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

Attached File  post-21464-0-15420400-1375860504.jpg   249.11KB   0 downloads
..my apologies Jimbo, I did notice some recent pics that looked like they were new but I thought those must be the ones reserved for your VIPs' ..  :whistle:  
..so all is well now and I can concentrate more on the girls and not your accommodations there; see you in October or sooner if I happen to win a lottery here!  Maybe I can help save that pig now sir ..  :lol:

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#51 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

... and it looks like Paddy has been observing your debauchery at the Skylab with the LBs Jim, 1 hand in the till and the other up the kitty's arse, oowww..  :lol:

Attached Files

• Moo Yung and pickyourselfup like this

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#52 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:25 AM

marc faber says Thailand will face rough times in the near future, were keep edgeing towards the bad news we all must face. with the new fed fall guy being installed by the Americanos soon will all know the score soon enough. save them pennies jimbo.

#53 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Life is too short for me boomers, so i'll be blowing Piggy's contents en route to Blighty and to hell with it!

I agree that Thailand has trouble ahead though. When you combine The World's Laziest Nation with The World's Most Incompetent People, and triple it up with The World's 5th Most Corrupt Nation (after some African countries) you have a recipe for disaster.

What's more, i watch their banks lending to greedy folk building apartment blocks by the hundred, and then landing again to thais to buy them, and i can see a banking crisis looming in a very few years. They don't seem to have learnt from their western colleagues-in-crime!

• batman4ever likes this

#54 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

Monday 19th Aug

Seems chickens are already coming home to roost. Just read that Thailand has officially entered recession - the only nation in the region to do so.

If they have any sense the thais will vote their red-shirt government out of office. I said "IF".

#55 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:40 AM

Great, so is it higher prices due to lesser money and less customers or is it gonna be higher prices due to lesser money and less customers :angel: ......??  same same but different jimbo or same same but slightly different?  if I come to your bar this fall is my one beer now gonna cost twice as much to regain lost coin?

so much over development in Thailand.. bottom has to give out,, im a brighter side I just had a local teen ask for my number after I rubbed her hands n feet in my car while deliving boomism straight to her ear clitoris, Thailand u can ask ten thousand baht for a chuck wow it only will increase my glee over  a,  your egoic phantasies of what 3rd world piglets are worth and b, pussy today is everywhere willing and able, im over twice the age of the girl I just met, :love:  :whistle:   ;)

so jimbo you invest in the money markets, whats your forecast for the next high season??

#56 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

Great, so is it higher prices due to lesser money and less customers or is it gonna be higher prices due to lesser money and less customers :angel: ......??  same same but different jimbo or same same but slightly different?  if I come to your bar this fall is my one beer now gonna cost twice as much to regain lost coin?

so much over development in Thailand.. bottom has to give out,, im a brighter side I just had a local teen ask for my number after I rubbed her hands n feet in my car while deliving boomism straight to her ear clitoris, Thailand u can ask ten thousand baht for a chuck wow it only will increase my glee over  a,  your egoic phantasies of what 3rd world piglets are worth and b, pussy today is everywhere willing and able, im over twice the age of the girl I just met, :love:  :whistle:   ;)

so jimbo you invest in the money markets, whats your forecast for the next high season??

Thought you'd stopped with the boomdraw stuff? I see you're back on the wacky-baccy again! Give it up mate, its destroying your brain.

As it happens, i don't believe the next High Season will be so bad. The U.S. seems to be improving, and with Thailand in trouble, the baht should drop, making it better for the tourists. And in turn, better for the bars too.

#57 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:36 AM

wouldn't that be great a nice 25 dip in thai values , more then likely it will be 3 baht and with the usa's housing in the shitter, car loans all mostly sub sub prime, school loans never gonna be paid back and the baby boomers retireing this year or the next Id have to say your dreaming. Thailand is moving into a two month high season, mid December to mid febuary, sonkran wont mark the end of high season much longer if it still even does. 

and please jimbo your most likely drunk daily if not weakly, your liver and my liver are two different livers ,,know how I know this= I can look at you.

#58 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

and please jimbo your most likely drunk daily if not weakly, your liver and my liver are two different livers ,,know how I know this= I can look at you.

Weekly and pretty weakly too.

#59 Nickkole

Nickkole
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

Is he LR in disguise Jimbo??

#60 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:40 AM

Is he LR in disguise Jimbo??

boomdraw is the original LR and is welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

.. but best when he's off the wacky-backy   :stoner:

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci