Jimbo's Rant Thread

• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

#325 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:28 PM

My first rant of the New Year (didn't take long did it?) !

I chose today (Jan 1st) to do my visa run as a price of a flight was about a third of the cost of what the same thing will be tomorrow, or the 3rd of Jan, which is my last date.
 So everything goes smoothly at first - i didn't drink too much on New Year's Eve, I didn't get killed by a drunken pickup driver on the way to the airport, the flights were bang on time, and Singapore's Changi airport is fabulous........
 Then i arrived back at Phuket airport.....
 No luggage to collect, only 50 people on the flight so was able to whizz through to Immigration. Wowee, no queue on the right hand lane, so i plonked myself in front of the guy, who i noticed had "Supervisor" on his lapel:

Me (beaming): evening

Supervisor: why you come to phuket (???)

Me: (thinking don't talk like a cunt, but still beaming) "business"

Supervisor: where's your work permit?

Me:" at my workplace" (where do you fucking think it is, stupid?)

Supervisor: (nodding towards the bloke at the next desk, covered in gold braid, stars, and wearing a black uniform) go see him

Me: (What the fuck?)" what's the problem, officer?" (you dickhead!)

Him: What work you do?

Me: (I'm a pimping, shagging, ladyboy addict, barowner,  you prick)" Marine Engineer, many years as you can see from my passport" (Now let me get on my way you officious prick)

Him: You have Work Permit?

Me: "Of course i do" (you complete and utter numpty)

Him: hmmmm......

Me: "I've never had to produce it on entry to Thailand before" (where the fuck is this leading, cuntface?)

Him: (stamping my passport)... ok, next time bring Work Permit too.

Me: "Thank you so much, officer." (You officious dickwad. So sorry to be employing 30 of your countrymen who would otherwise be picking rice!)

For a few horrible moments i though i wasn't even going to get back into the damn country! So different from the warm greeting i got as i passed through Singapore.
  • MrDragon, thailover57, batman4ever and 4 others like this

#326 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:08 PM

Major General Paween Pongsirin,

A true Thai hero. An honest cop in LOS. Sadly it was never going to last. Too many vested interests at play. It just amazes me the depth of depravity (ie Human trafficking) these supposedly godly people in power will stoop to for a few extra baht. My only condolence is that their Karma awaits them for many lifetimes to come.

Well done Major General. You are vastly superior to your "superiors". Its a true shame these behaviors continue as Thailand can be so much more but never will be whilst palms can be greased & a blind eye turned to this sort of inhumanity.

• jimbo34 likes this

#327 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:09 PM

Well that didn't take long - i see our new Governor is setting himself up for his first procurement bung, buying a load of (probably broken) CCTV cameras rather than actually providing some rubbish bins !

http://www.phuketgaz...war-trash/62873

• MrDragon likes this

#328 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:07 PM

A man after my own heart:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-35566435

And selfie-takers should be steamrollered along with their poxy phones !  :ang3:

• Janus likes this

#329 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:50 AM

A man after my own heart:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-35566435

And selfie-takers should be steamrollered along with their poxy phones !  :ang3:

What has the link got to do with selfies ??

#330 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:54 PM

My rant was at mobile phones in general, platapuss. The selfie-rant was an add-on as so many people buy phones just to take pics of themselves just anywhere!

• MrDragon likes this

#331 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:23 PM

My rant was at mobile phones in general, platapuss. The selfie-rant was an add-on as so many people buy phones just to take pics of themselves just anywhere!

Ahhhh ok .

#332 Stogieaintdead

Stogieaintdead
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:46 AM

I met Jimbo once. He gave me a rude keyring - I still have it! I wonder if he remembers.
  • jimbo34 likes this

#333 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:33 PM

lol nice rants

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

#334 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

I really miss them. Ain't likely he's mellowed. Keeping them to himself the bastard.

• MrDragon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci