333 replies to this topic

#73 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Dentists!

This is a profession for sadists.

When i meet St Peter at the Pearly Gates i'm going to insist he consigns all dentists to the pits of Hell.

Why i put up with this lady causing me such pain and distress beats me. And then i pay her!!

And i have another appointment tomorrow!! Ffs, i'm losing it.

Ok, i'm losing them, actually.

#74 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

hey I found thai dentist to have the magic touch but I just got my toxic mercury fillings taken out for toxic plastic when I was there so it wasn't that major, but I sure did like the 17 dollar price tag over say 200 to get the work done.

jimbo let me give u a word of dietary advice for strong teeth n bones= silicon, get your self some horsetail erbal capsules and eat more oatmeal.

#75 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

hey I found thai dentist to have the magic touch but I just got my toxic mercury fillings taken out for toxic plastic when I was there so it wasn't that major, but I sure did like the 17 dollar price tag over say 200 to get the work done.

jimbo let me give u a word of dietary advice for strong teeth n bones= silicon, get your self some horsetail erbal capsules and eat more oatmeal.

Only flies eat horses tails, boomers.

Oatmeal? Am i a horse?

• jaybee111 likes this

#76 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

So that's 3 things to irritate over the last 24 hours:

1) Dentists

2) Twats who come in the bar wearing white-framed sunglasses and plastic trilbies

Attached File  1.knob.jpg   182.38KB   0 downloads

He's probably a nice enough bloke, but i didn't dare go and say hello as i would have been staright into asking why he wanted to look like such a twat!

3) Thai Electrics

I've just woken up (7.30am) wondering why after only an hour's sleep. I realise the aircon has gone off. So has the kettle and the cooker's electric start.

However, the fans, tv, and computer are all working! How can you have a partial power cut? Surely power is either on or it's off?

Phuket Electric Company is run by hobgoblins i reckon.

TiT.

#77 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Let ME Try to explain what it CAN Be...in a normal house you got 2 fases and 1 zero...normal equipment only requires 1 fase...heavy using eqiupment needs 2... So proberly One of the fuses outside the building on One of the fases has been blown...

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#78 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

2) Twats who come in the bar wearing white-framed sunglasses and plastic trilbies

He's probably a nice enough bloke, but i didn't dare go and say hello as i would have been staright into asking why he wanted to look like such a twat!

Tut tut.

Yes, agreed, he looks like a burke, but he is a customer Jim.

Surely any paying customer is better than no customer. Low season is not the time to get too picky   :old:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#79 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

Tut tut.

Yes, agreed, he looks like a burke, but he is a customer Jim.

Surely any paying customer is better than no customer. Low season is not the time to get too picky   :old:

I agree and that's why i didn't dare go near him as i didn't want to lose him by insulting him!

• dixon cox likes this

#80 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

I wouldn think in a katoey bar a flamer weraring white glasses with shaved legs who probally cross dresses on his own time wouldn't be that bothersome jimbo, did he ask for a application?

#81 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

Batman, I think you hit it right on.

AC runs on 220 in my country (ie between phases 220) Between 1 phase and Neutral it's 110 V.

Hence Jimbo, your TV, Comp, Kettle Etc run on 1 phase (2 wires)

AC Three Wires (2PH ! Neutral)

Either 1 phase fuse has gone or the TIT is having a go at you

So many LB So Little Time

#82 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

The latter i think Woof1.

Anyway its fixed for now.

#83 hartmut

hartmut
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

In Thailand you have one neutral and the 'hot' side (220) not two 110's as in US. so jimbo must have some spirits sucking his mojo.

No Matter where you are or have been, You are Here

#84 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

Warning - 'phones are no longer accaepted as collateral !

Thats it - i'm done with jabby-dabby phones. This piece of shite was taken as collateral for a 2400Bt "loan"

Attached File  Phone death.jpg   148.32KB   0 downloads

When the numbers and letters faded off the screen tonight, it was time to put it out of its misery (and mine!).

Back to "proper" phones for me in the morning,

• Woof1 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci