Photo

Alaskan Bear go's to Thailand (first trip)

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#49 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:26 AM

""the girs are so beautiful. if their is one regret it is that i took sasa with me on this road trip. i think (TEAR) IS SO BEAUTIFUL. wish i would have taken her.""

I think there is a song out there it saids "love the one your with "

great pictures of the girls i only been on one raod trip and they are a blast ...

#50 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:52 AM

Well it was a fun road trip I got to sit and talk with Karl that night he is a lot of fun to talk to. i let hem know that SaSa told me that she wants me as bf and when I leave she will stop work. lol. He was not laughing . here are some more photos before I continue this report.

Attached Files

#51 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:44 AM

Great start to the TR mate.

Was great to meet you and hope pur paths cross the next time you hit LOS.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#52 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:56 AM

Glad to see you worked out the video embeding and multiple pic posting AB!

You're getting me in the mood for an Ezy trip, I'd better get back to Pattaya very soon. :rock:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#53 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:48 PM

Glad to see you worked out the video embeding and multiple pic posting AB!

You're getting me in the mood for an Ezy trip, I'd better get back to Pattaya very soon. :rock:

What do you mean your not there ?????? :D :D :D

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#54 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:47 AM

Great report Mr.Bear
A question...What massage place does Ve work in. I am often in BKK with my wife, going for a massage during the day is often the only opportunity to get together with an LB.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#55 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:24 AM

From one bear to another, great stuff mate

Enjoying the outdoor shots and I hope for your sake you don't have to wait a year to get back

Keep a rein on those heartstrings.

#56 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:52 AM

great pics, tr mate, i think the alaskan bear has now turned into a grizzly :clapclap:

#57 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:23 PM

Many thanks Mr Bear for your report & Pics n' vids which help consolidate the excellent Ezy road trip.... :clapclap:

I've a soft spot for wee Mo too.....when she first came to Ezy Lita did tell me she would be a future star and you can certainly see that she has blossomed somewhat since then.....
:blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#58 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:25 AM

Great report Mr.Bear
A question...What massage place does Ve work in. I am often in BKK with my wife, going for a massage during the day is often the only opportunity to get together with an LB.

well if you no where the guess bar is, it is right on the street across from it a small hole in the wall from the out side. a few girls sit out front . their are a few LB working their many very cute and young. do not tell them about me as i plan on going back and i do not want them getting up set about the report. thank you. :angel: :angel:

#59 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:01 AM

OK feb/24

back in pattaya we get to the ezy bar at different times so my self and SASA go up to my room to take showers and plan out the night.
i tell SASA lets order a pizza for lunch/dinner. SO she calls a pizza place and asks what kind of pizza I say meat we both laugh. when it gets their i find she ordered a sea food pizza yuk. i like sea food , i like pizza but not together. after we ate that thing she tells me that she needs to go to her place for a few hours. I ask her about getting my laundry done. she says ok just give to me and i will take care of it.
i ask how much for that , she says what do you got i only have 1,000 baht left on me she says that will work(newbie mistake) . she takes off.A couple hours go buy and nothing so I head down to the bar. I tell Lita what has been going on and I find out that SASA has a thai boyfriend. And she gos and tell Karl about SASA talking about stopping work and the bf talk. that was the end of SASA, but then I ask what about my laundry ,LITA tells me don't worry and she leaves for a min. she comes back and my stuff will be ready the next day and will be only given to Lita. very cool this bar really does look out for their customers. so i sit down and relax drink a beer and LITA tells me that I should talk to CINDY she is shy LOL. she sat down with me and a few min later we went up to the short time room. OMG :clapclap: :love:

Attached Files

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#60 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:10 AM

I like your style AB, Those photos and vid clips are a good touch too...
  • Stonewielder likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci