Photo

Alaskan Bear go's to Thailand (first trip)

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#25 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

I always talk money first, it's much safer. When I met my one and only love last time ... first thing I talk was price then I kissed her and said how great she looks. This is Thailand. :angel:

BR

#26 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

A.Bear, good to hear you made it save back to snow land. Pleasure meeting you at C&D and monger Croc with Jimbo, CT and FBUK. Nice I wasnt the only tall one :-) Nice TR, looking forward to the rest of your mongering. :rock:

#27 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

Fantastic Report! look forward to more pics!

Bet you don't get talent like that in Alaska! come to think of it anywhere but LOS! :rock:

#28 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:32 AM

Well done big feller......your first trip has been outstanding by all accounts so full marks all round!

Kwang.....mmm...even though no previous monetary dialogue had been engaged....4k is very cheeky....WTF....you had a ball......!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#29 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:35 AM

lol that was a total of both short time a few hours earlier and long time. payed in to parts. and no we did not talk about any price. but I made a newbie mistake next time i will talk about price and i would take her again.

I don't think 4k was so bad for ST & LT with Kwang considering no prior financial arrangement was made.

Nice virgin report so far big bear, keep it coming :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#30 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:47 AM

like your reporting skills , what was your take on pink . she looks hot ,,,i cant wait to meet her in a few weeks \

kwang is a girl that has good english skills and fun to be around dont bet her in bowling she knows how to handle her balls ...

#31 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

FEB/23 (F*****G)early.
6am I go down to ezy stop at the desk and tell jasmine hotel i will be gone until next day. I walk in and so many bms are still their and the girls were getting all their bags packed. I get a beer and sit down waiting tired as all hell no sleep. SASA walks in and sits next to me and wants to stay with me the hole trip and tells me she is falling in love with me and wants me to be her BF. OK well we will see how the trip go's, What sucks is this will limit what girls i can get. Well we all head to the vans in my van is DK,,tally,,noon,,kaew,,sasa..me. We get their about 1pm and get are rooms me and sasa get in are room and crash for a few hours. I wake up early and head out and take a few photos and see about some food.

Attached Files

#32 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:59 PM

here is mo and noon. mo is so sexy. i think I will give her a second try when we get back to pattaya . :love:

Attached Files

#33 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:02 PM

Lita and mo, i seem to keep finding mo lol. :clapclap: :clapclap:

Attached Files

#34 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

here is LITA getting dinner ready or just a snack.

Attached Files

#35 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:06 PM

god i wish i can post more then just 1 photo at a time.

Attached Files

#36 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

THE GIRLS HAVING FUN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci