Photo

Alaskan Bear go's to Thailand (first trip)

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#73 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:14 AM

God I love them songs. well i made my way in to the bar and sat down by the stage out of the way just to see what was going on. I was looking for one girl i met on a dating site and she told me she worked here at C&D. her name lol gee. but first I run in to Jessie and she is all over me And I meet OH, they tell me gee is dancing and i see her on the other side of the bar and Jessie tells her that i am here. she looks at me and smiles, as soon as she was done dancing she was over and hugging me lol. we had a few drinks and I told Jessie I would take her the next night. with gee. but I see jim and say hi, he is a very nice guy after a few beers we all go on a walk about to soi croc. more photos. I meet nok formally of la bamba very sexy and good kisser . and many lb at soi croc.

Attached Files

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#74 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:25 AM

when we got back I took gee back to the room. and yess the next night it was me and GEE and Jessie.

Attached Files

General George Patton Jr

#75 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:55 AM

Good thing about not being able to access the site for a week or so is to read a whole chunk of a great trip report all in one go. I find myself really getting into the flow of it. Especially a really good, well written report like this one.

As ever, a great selection of girls and the photo's are excellent. Thanks for posting!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#76 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:30 PM

feb 28
I wake up and have a little more fun with my GEE and jessie.
wow what a night, the two take showers and i told them I will see them at the bar. so I get some rest real rest lol.
that night I head to the bar say hi to all and start buying drinks lol. to easy of a nice guy. I let gee have a night away from me and the upstart as jim put it or the rising star BEER was on me like white on rice.lol. we have a few beers and joke around watching the shows. the kissing and fun that was had by both of us omg. the photos will give you an idea of what went on. :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Attached Files

General George Patton Jr

#77 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

no guys i would not leave it at that here are some more of BEER a real wild cat after the fun we sleep for a wile and go for it again then order some food and she was off a few later i get a text from my GEE wow was she reading my mind next she was right over in the room . nice. I hope i am not boring you guys with all this stuff. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Attached Files

General George Patton Jr

#78 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:27 PM

As I see, you butterflied half of the C&D stuff. Well done!... and a wonderful report with nice photos.

Nick Bullseye

#79 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:13 PM

Well march 1
Gee came over a little after BEER left she was missing me and I was missing her. we had lunch and planed on going and seeing a movie and playing some bowling. but first we meet up with the beautiful OH, I am sorry I never went with her. So off we went to the mall and we run in to the beautiful namca and her friend can't remember her name. few games bowling and we go watch a movie very relaxing after the movie Oh takes off and we head to the hotel to take a shower and off to the bar so i can pay her bar fine as it was after 9 pm. we get down to the bar and have a few drinks and I start feeling something for Nicole I ask gee what she thinks of Nicole and her tonight, no problem. as we are getting up to go gee tells me that Oh was late getting to work because of us going to the movie and I need to pay her bar fine, was not happy about that as i had already payed two bar fines and only wanted 2 girls and with my bar bill up words of 9,000 baht , where is the ATM. I will need some baht in the morning. GEE and Nicole were out standing.

Attached Files

General George Patton Jr

#80 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

that BEER has got lovely teeth. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#81 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

Nice report, Alaskan Bear, and thank you for your birthday bash at Ezy, good food and nice cakes. Nice to meet you. :rock:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#82 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:14 AM

Like Se7en I'd like to thank you for the great party , it sure was fun .

And a pleasure to meet you .

Jimslim .

#83 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:54 PM

this has been a great trip so far.
MAR 2
Nicole takes off after eating some lunch with us me and gee just relax watch TV and fool around, that night we go to the bar and i bar fine GEE and Namcha. Let me tell you she can kiss and speak pretty good English. as we are sitting their drinking are beers and what ever the girls are drinking i see the goddess / the super star / the bad girl her self Sonya. i was in shock did not no what to say but my jaw hanging open and she runs back over to her bar. i ask one of the girls about her and they say they will go take a photo for me,cool. a few min later she was back with my camera and she brought back Sonya,omg so beautiful in person but way to thin some one needs to get that girl a few pizzas and a few hamburgers every day. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
it is funny when i was standing their with her nothing came out of my mouth :blush: :blush: :blush: . that sucked .

Attached Files

General George Patton Jr

#84 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

I just want to a A note about going to the movies here in Thailand.
sorry is this is out of place.
as we watch the opening of the movie a short video comes on asking every one to stand in respect of their king,this being the second time i was at the movies. so I asked GEE about it and every one really loves their king he has done so many things for the country. I was told he is not well and lives in the hospital. And if he was to pass away the country would have many problems as the military would take over.
I must say their is a lot of love for that king, but you will never see that here in the USA. :angel: :angel: :angel:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci