Photo

Alaskan Bear go's to Thailand (first trip)

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#37 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

#38 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:06 PM

Once nice thing about the old Ezy crew, and maybe this is what lead to the trouble, is that they worked as a unit. When you went into the Ezy bar some girl would great you (and they all seemed to know whose turn it was for the next customer). You could also chose someone else if you had a preference. Then the rest would leave you alone with your selected lady to drink and get to know each other.

With the new crew, as you've noticed, it's like a rugy scrum. You get surrounded by girls all wanting to know where you're from and so if you just want to buy a single drink for the girl you're interested into you feel like a real chump for blanking the others or you buy drinks for them all and blow a lot of money making you feel like a real chump. I'm hoping that the girls do some bonding and stop trying to steal away a customer that's already chatting up one of their coworkers.

As for the negotiation discussion I'm one who doesn't favor negotiation unless you're in totally unfamiliar territory. Maybe Kwang who is a celebrity in Pattaya would qualify as unfamiliar territory.. but in general I don't talk money. I pay what I think is right and if the girl is happy then I note that she's someone to repeat with. If she is not grateful or is downright angry then she's someone I'll skip in the future. If the price hasn't been negotiatied then she'll do her best. If instead I've managed to negotiate her to a price which is less than she thinks she's worth they she's not going to be so motivated to show me a good time. And for me my time is limited so I only want to see the best anyone can do.

#39 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

#40 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:29 PM

Strap yourself in boys, we're in for one hell of a ride. :harhar:
On the K issue I'd have taken back at least half of it, told her to stop the hissy fit and GTFO :redcard: cheeky cow! So long as YOU don't care and have learned from it who gives a toss what the rest of us think about it though :D

Looking forward to the rest of the journey. :clapclap:

#41 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:33 PM

more photos. girls on the road trip. feb 23.

Attached Files

#42 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:38 PM

Strap yourself in boys, we're in for one hell of a ride. :harhar:
On the K issue I'd have taken back at least half of it, told her to stop the hissy fit and GTFO :redcard: cheeky cow! So long as YOU don't care and have learned from it who gives a toss what the rest of us think about it though :D

Looking forward to the rest of the journey. :clapclap:

she is one fun girl to be with. very beautiful and horny as hell. i just made a newbie mistake . i learned .

#43 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:14 PM

Well done AB, it's ezy when you know how lol.

#44 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:45 PM

#45 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:46 PM

#46 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

#47 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

#48 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

the girs are so beautiful. if their is one regret it is that i took sasa with me on this road trip. i think (TEAR) IS SO BEAUTIFUL. wish i would have taken her.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci