Photo

Alaskan Bear go's to Thailand (first trip)

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#61 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:57 AM

Well we come down stairs and I have a smile ear to ear and LITA starts laughing did you have fun.(OMG) I reach up and ring the bell. and sit down and have a few more beers. And MO walks up and starts rubbing on me and tells me tom take me. Well my first time was not good but she is beautiful so OK second chance. I pay the bar fine and off we go. Back in the room we take are showers and get in to bed I start kissing her and she push's my head down to her nipples and she is getting turned on then she moves me further down so I no what she wants so i give her a happy after that i use the rest room and come back and she has rolled over and was going to sleep, Well this happened before and i was upset that she was doing this again. I laid their for a few min and looked at her and said lets go this is just short time and gave her 1,000 baht. back in the bar i walked in ordered a beer and looked at LITA she asked what is wrong I told her. At that point I took pink for the night she is a lot of fun to be with as this was the second time i took her.

Attached Files

#62 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:40 AM

FEB/25

now i feel better pink took good care of me. i feel good paid her and she took off and i slept all day until about 4 pm. took a shower and i was back in the ezy bar. i love this bar. sat down and had a beer and who should sit next to me but NUT very hot I thought she was only after the good looking customers and young guys. but she was all over me (cool) i am happy. we drink a couple beers each and then head up to the short time room. Ok guy I no you all want to no what this hot girl is like. Well (omg) is way to much of a understatement.

Attached Files

#63 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:45 AM

Ok guy I no you all want to no what this hot girl is like. Well (omg) is way to much of a understatement.

Great trip report Alaskan Bear, you certainly haven't been hibernating. :D

Nut has caught my eye in the photos on the Ezy thread I must admit.

Really gorgeous face, however I'm curious to know if she well endowed & functional :?:

I have this friend, and he's a real size queen..... :roll:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#64 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:51 AM

Ok guy I no you all want to no what this hot girl is like. Well (omg) is way to much of a understatement.

Great trip report Alaskan Bear, you certainly haven't been hibernating. :D

Nut has caught my eye in the photos on the Ezy thread I must admit.

Really gorgeous face, however I'm curious to know if she well endowed & functional :?:

I have this friend, and he's a real size queen..... :roll:

Cheers
Koykaeng

well she is not real big but but very nice size. and yessssssssssss
it works real good. yummmmmmm good to the last drop. :love: :love: :love: :love:

#65 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:05 AM

well after that sex pot I thought i was done for the day/night. nope i was sitting their happy as a cat that got the bird. drinking a beer and eating something that LITA ordered for me. and Rung and biw where all over me kissing me and rubbing me. holy cow again yesssssssssss
my last day in pattaya why not. back up to the short time room we all go. and both took me like GRANT took Richmond .omg whip me beat me and tie me up lol.

Attached Files

#66 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:24 AM

Wow all deeds are done am i ready for bed or the grave nope as I have already payed the bar fine on the sweet girl that will spend the night with me. and ride with me up to the airport to make sure i am not lonely in the taxi . the beautiful kaew. so much fun this was a great time with her. next stop phuket......... :harhar: :harhar:

Attached Files

#67 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:32 AM

Wow all deeds are done am i ready for bed or the grave nope as I have already payed the bar fine on the sweet girl that will spend the night with me. and ride with me up to the airport to make sure i am not lonely in the taxi . the beautiful kaew. so much fun this was a great time with her. next stop phuket......... :harhar: :harhar:

Surely you can't leave already. :?

I think you may have missed somebody.......you haven't shagged Karl yet. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#68 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:37 AM

Surely you can't leave already. :?

I think you may have missed somebody.......you haven't shagged Karl yet. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

LOL just not what i was looking for..his legs are not sexy enough . lol

#69 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:34 AM

Thanks for the info about the massage place, yes I've been there. Hole in the wall then upstairs, I think it's called Apsara. They usually have one or two LB's working there. I have had two LB massages, one good one not so good. Will look out for Ve next time.
I think you must be the first BM to go through the card at EZY :D
Kaew is good company and the rest, as long as she doesn't get too drunk.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#70 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:21 AM

I can't take anymore, I'm off to book a ticket.

#71 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:32 AM

good on you uncle :clapclap: :clapclap:

#72 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

I will say pattaya is just amazing and Karl and Lita where the best hosts that i could ask for. sorry guy I did not get around to see any other places but this was my first trip. kaew gave me many kisses before I left. very cool. Well after the nice flight over to Phuket I had know idea what was a head of me. I had to wait forever to get my bag as i guess they could not find where to put the bags, know joke 35min to get my bag every one on my flight were getting pissed off. After that wait I was hoping my ride was still waiting for me so I can get to the C&N hotel. I get checked in and they want me to pay for the room in cash not with credit. later I found out they do take credit you have to tell them you will pay with credit. so i go up to my room and rest and take a shower. I take a nap and head out to find the place called cocktails and dreams. Do not make the same mistake I did and ask for directions from a moto bike taxi. we where all over the place and asking every one were is this place lol. You walk out of the C&N hotel turn right head for the street look both ways try not to get run over and cross the street. their is a line of restaurants straight ahead pass all of them and make a left you know you are going the right direction if you see the toilet sign on your left. keep walking cowboy bar on the right and the C&D bar on the left. :clapclap: :clapclap: if you have ever been in this bar a few things you will find the most beautiful ladyboys a relaxing atmosphere and a few songs that will stick with you until you return to the bar so what better way to start off this part of my report but have the music that you will here very often .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci