Photo

Alaskan Bear go's to Thailand (first trip)

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#1 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

Ok where to start i have been planing this trip for a long time but could not go. job was just not that good to make this kind of trip. then i was transferred to Alaska now i can make the money for the trip. but i had to wait as my job will not let me go except one time a year. Feb/mar. made many friends on line before i left even a couple of ladyboys. first photo is what i am leaving behind (f**king cold).
Feb/14/15 I leave the 15th for Seattle and the 16th off to Thailand.
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#2 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

first night in bkk landed late around 12 mid17th or 18th. long wait at customs thought i had a fast line wrong. got my bags changed some money to baht took a taxi to my hotel.( holy s**t it is hot). stayed at the Nana hotel very nice good staff. got a very nice room on the 4th floor. I am tired and I could sleep,but I only have 3 weeks. so i call Ve a ladyboy I met online she works as massage girl on soi Nana. she was so happy to here my voice and said she would come over when she gets off work 10 min it was very late. 15 min later i get a call front desk a ladyboy is here to see me OK send her up. i was as nerves as a two tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs. lol
she was very nice beautiful imho, i let her in and we talked for a wile then we both rested as i was dead tired but in the morning i woke up ready to play. no action photos guys she was a bit shy about my camera . i decided to stay with her for a few day's until I went to pattaya. So 17th/18th/19th and left my new friend on the 20th.

#3 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:23 PM

here is ve.

Attached Files

#4 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:25 PM

ve next to me

Attached Files

#5 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

Ve on my bed . yes i did after the photo. :love: :love:

Attached Files

• Attached File  ve4.JPG   459.32KB   71 downloads

#6 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:36 PM

Ve again. she was a lot of fun.

Attached Files

#7 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:20 PM

OK feb/20th took a nice long taxi ride down to pattaya. the hotel i picked was the jasmine next door to ezy bar. room price was 850 baht a night. cash only no credit. not bad for the price but as you can find here they have no phone in the room and only stairs. And I did not no but found out the restaurant is under construction. so no food at the hotel but a full refrigerator of drinks. I got their early so ezy was closed. took a walk up and down walking street just to get an idea of the place. went back to the hotel and crashed for a few hours.
8 pm got up took shower and went down to check out ezy bar, only the girls in side and did not see Karl. so I walked to the ATM to get some cash before i enter the bar. I walked in and a few girls walked up with big smiles taking my hand and i made my way to the bar were Lita was sitting. I told her who I was and asked where is Karl found out he will be down later. so I took a seat on the nice couch and tina and tear sat down next to me as well as pink. Just so every one understands this is the first time I have gone in to a LB bar.
I got the was is your name where you from how you no Karl. Tina was really working it hard but i fell for TEAR right away and she could kiss omg, well all the girls where trying to kiss and get their hands in on me lol. I was buying drinks for the girls just to get things going about an hour later and here is Karl very nice guy.
I gave him an Alaskan flag and a bottle of mt favorite drink . I down with the girls and listen to the good music and played with the girls. when i had realized i have not eaten in 3 days and asked tear where can i get some food next thing i no Lita asking me if i like pizza mmmmm yes lol. she walked out side made an order for me very cool. when it arrived i had a couple pieces and let the girls finish it. after a few hours I had picked tear and pink. no photos in the room I am still learning. both long time very nice girl. but we all had a little to much to drink. still had a lot of fun.

Attached Files

#8 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

here is pink very fun to be with. :love: :love: :love:

Attached Files

#9 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

Bear

Excellent start

I like the first pics puts your trip into reality for us all

Great first choice very cute and a great find on the net

Cheers pela
  • Graham likes this
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#10 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 06:32 PM

the next day we woke up and had a little fun then we walked to an ATM took care of both of them. and I went back to the room and went to sleep all day. that night i was back at ezy bar and ran in to Kwang from la bamba she is free lance now but comes in some times to ezy. Well I would have been stupid if I did not go with her.I took her and one other girl for short time but can not remember her name very nice. the photo is not mine it belongs to CHRIME. So after I took her for long time alone. back in the room i was hard very fast with her and in no time i was in her and omg. I made sure I took care of her and she came so very nice. we both fell a sleep after talking for a couple of hours. she is very smart and good English. when I woke up she was horny as hell and very hard before I could say a word she rolled me over in to doggy style and was in me fucking me good and hard. wow in no time she cumm.omg we both took a shower and went out and spent the hole day together movie and bowling when we got back to ezy bar about 7pm i told her I would be back and I went and took a shower and then to atm. between the short time and long time i gave her 4,000 baht but she was not happy with that and made a little scene not much but was talking to other girls and that I did not like. but over all I like her and if I can I would go with her again. I did ask Lita if I gave her the right amount of baht and she said yess.

Attached Files

#11 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:01 PM

Monday night the big party and it was big every BM was their I think every one kept coming up and saying hi. I am no good with name guys. but I must say It was humbling to meet so many that I have only read about. the girls where beautiful in their outfits. it was so much fun I hope any one that took photos that night will post them please. I will post what I got of that night . when things slowed down. I took mo for a short time she was fun but after she cum she wanted to go to sleep no more boom boom not even to finish me so i took her back to the bar and I took sasa and kaew 2. back in the room we had a little fun and kaew2 left and me and sasa talked and tried to sleep then we decided to get ready for the road trip. I will post a photo i found of kaew2 but it is Karl's photo. i missed many chances to take photos.

Attached Files

• gmc3211 likes this

#12 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

here is tear from that night. :love:

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users