Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:40 AM

a few pics of me and stephanie
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#62 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

"In my mind I am thinking Oh my god this is amazing and I'm as nervous as a schoolboy at his first dance.

:lol:
I know the feeling the first time you hit Nana its adrenaline rush, I went straight in and without wasting too much time eneded up in one of the short time rooms on the 3rd floor with a beauty (Alysha I think)

Pics with Stephanie look sweet, shes a nice girl from what I gathered, Im happy for ya mate, you look like a good coupe there
:D

#63 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:58 AM

thanks,she was fun and sweet, i liked her.

#64 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:02 AM

its a great starting point. after a few beers and a couple of games of pool shabba leaves me as he has his hands full already. i meet a nice little vixen i like Ice. Sorry no pics. if anyone has any feel free to post them. i quickly fall for her charm. so after talking with i barfine her and her friend. We head off to the hollywood club for more drinking and dancing. about 2:00 her friend leaves us and we head off to the loom. My first lb in thailand and im hooked. i am now fully engulfed in the darkside. the night was a total blast. as she was my first lb "lets just say at this point i am in heaven"

Trying to peice together who it was and where you were. Was Ice this girl "Icecy" :?: Very tall and slender?

Good report, looking forward to the rest of it unfolding.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#65 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:42 PM

no, here is a pic of Ice i found in the, guess bar thread. i hope this helps.

#66 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:11 AM

Day 4 Work catches up with me on holiday time to evade the radar :(

After a wonderful night with stephanie, i awake refreshed and ready to take on the world. We clean up, take a few pics and say our goodbyes i send her away around 8:00 am.

i head down to the resturant eat some breakfast, read the paper and enjoy some coffee. The morning is looking wonderful :D

Then it happens the cell rings, i answer and the familar sound of my secretary.

"Mr. joker since you are currently in bangkok, would you mind taking a few hours away from your holiday and meet a client at the airport to pick-up some contracts and take him out for dinner? He has a layover there and we are sure he would love to get away from airport for awhile."

i laugh to my self and say why not :shock:

i meet the client , get the contracts have lunch. and decide to get the hell out of dodge.

Next stop phuket.

hop on the next flight and by 4:00 im checking in to Toms place in phuket. "the place to stay" this place is realy nice tom is a good guy. i check in a day early but tom is able to accommidate me without to much hassle. "thanks Tom" :D

#67 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:54 AM

But as the night came to an end I decided on stephanie

Good call Sarge. Very nice read. :D

#68 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

no, here is a pic of Ice i found in the, guess bar thread. i hope this helps.

Thanks Sarge, always good to put a face to a story. Roll out the phuket photos! Call me a momma's boy, but its my favorite destination! Even before Jimbo had his safety net for us. :D

#69 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:31 AM

Day 4 - Cont Cocktails and dreams i finally make it to HQ

After arriving at Toms place " the place to stay" i get settled in have a few drinks from the well stacked minibar and relax. As night falls and the crowds start forming outside i relize its time to head to Hq.
After following toms directions i found cocktails and dreams pity its to early 7:00pm (newbie mistake #3)the bar is just opening so i decide to wander around phuket. After a while i settle in the chicago bar which is right around the corner of hq. i have a few hienikens and a few yeagerbombs while i watch the local talent getting ready for the night.

An hour passes and i decide to try my luck again. i get to hq their are a few girls there. so i decide to sit down and wait for jimbo to show up. Wow this place is amazing

i meet Kitty and a few other girls so i buy a few ladydrinks and play about 10 games of pool.(newbie note learn the local rules when you play pool in thailand lol) Tom ends up at the bar so we talk for few minutes. then jimbo finally lands and we exchange hellos and i introduce myself. it was well worth the trip, this is one bar you have to experience at least once in your life. Tom and jim give me a good grasp of how things work in phuket. As the night moves on i decide on Kitty or Kitty decides on me. anyway we head back to the loom and lets just say once again life is good. this girl has an insatiable lust in the room she can not get enough.

Attached Files

#70 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:33 AM

Kitty and her World Class Ass! A great selection Sarge. I have become quite attached to that rear end of hers and that rubba smooth skin. Her legs are virtually unmarked which is rare for ladyboys in a motorbike society. Would love to see more photos of the lovely Kitty.

Looking forward to day 5!
Cheers.

#71 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:33 AM

Great report man! Also a great choice with Kitty! She is quite a girl!
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#72 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:50 AM

Days 5 thru 9 "My Brief Marriage to a thai ladyboy" 8)

I awake from my first night in phuket with kitty holding me tight

:D It was a good feeling. I got up grabbed some coffee and came back to bed she woke up and was ready to go again :shock: The whole morning and afternoon was like this. i felt like a teenager again. when we finally got out of bed it was 4:00pm. We went back to her place so she could change. Back at her place we finally fell asleep. woke up around nine. oops sorry Jimbo lol. We grabbed some dinner then went to hq so i could take care of her barfine for another night.
8)

I dont want to bore you guys with useless information, but i think the platonic details of these few days need to be said. they may come of use to some newbies like my self.

i spent the next five days with kitty. it was an amazing time filled with great moments. early morning walks on the beach. latenight walks thru phuket. home cooked meals. Even sitting up late watching dvd's ,we would go to the mall and the markets. out to hq everynight for drinks and pool. it was truly an amazing time. for me it was a nice break. the beach vacation i always wanted with my family at home. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci