Sgt's First trip to LOS "The best worst trip of my life

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#73 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:52 AM

Thanks for the additonal picture Laptop.

This is an open trip report guys i didnt take alot of pics if you want to add any pics of any of the girls on here go ahead and do it.
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#74 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:12 AM

Great Tr Sgt, Phuket. I know what your temporary marriage is like, I had a similar thing happen myself. I think I prefer it that way actually as, for me, there is more than just bedroom feats (even though that of course is the primary reason). I just think it's fantastic how they can make you feel so special for a period of time. Regardless of the fact that ultimately they're only doing it because you're paying them, it's still makes for a good feeling and adds an extra dimension to things.

Can't wait to hear more form you.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#75 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:16 AM

Great Tr Sgt, Phuket. I know what your temporary marriage is like, I had a similar thing happen myself. I think I prefer it that way actually as, for me, there is more than just bedroom feats (even though that of course is the primary reason). I just think it's fantastic how they can make you feel so special for a period of time. Regardless of the fact that ultimately they're only doing it because you're paying them, it's still makes for a good feeling and adds an extra dimension to things.

Can't wait to hear more form you.

im glad im not alone in feeling this way i was debating putting this in my report.

by the way im experiencing my first post LOS blues also

#76 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:52 AM

i spent the next five days with kitty. it was an amazing time filled with great moments. early morning walks on the beach. latenight walks thru phuket. home cooked meals. Even sitting up late watching dvd's ,we would go to the mall and the markets. out to hq everynight for drinks and pool. it was truly an amazing time. for me it was a nice break. the beach vacation i always wanted with my family at home. :P [/i]

No worries it happens to the best of us. :D You have to do what feels best for you, not for all the BM and lurkers on the forum who want to see a different ladyboy every night. Just going with the flow can be a real cool hand. Have to try Kittty for myself one day.

Attached Files

===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#77 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:53 AM

I think there's a few of us that are this way. I have never been a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am type", I definitely prefer to have an emotional connection as well as the physical one.

You just have to be careful and never lose sight of the fact that it's all about the baht. Despite being a rookie I think managed to do that pretty well (although I got pretty close to flipping my nuts over Ink!), as long as you can put it out of your mind but never forget it I think that it works perfectly and it really enhances the experience (well it did for me).
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#78 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:26 AM

Hey scottie you bring up some good points. i hate wham bham myself. some emotinal connection is nice

#79 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:28 AM

Here are a few pics of Tom's place in Phuket "The Place To Stay"..... My camera messed up on a few pics , so these are courtesy of another Bm Phil Lander

Suite 2

Attached Files

#80 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:31 AM

Here are some pics of phuket.

For all you hardcore mongerers here is what the beach looks like at 7:00am

First pic is evidence that ladyboys can cook. this was lunch compliments of kitty 8)

Attached Files

#81 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:44 AM

the lunch looks yummy ... simple yet tasty
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#82 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:56 AM

and great presentation too! All that and a world class Ass. Kitti is firmly in my Top 10 of Patong now. It wasn't always that way.

Sev7en would like to see some cock shots before he is convinced.

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#83 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:26 PM

Here are a few pics of Tom's place in Phuket "The Place To Stay"..... My camera messed up on a few pics , so these are courtesy of another Bm Phil Lander

Suite 2

I noticed in the pics plenty of fans, do they have air conditioning?

#84 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:28 PM

Here are some pics of phuket.

For all you hardcore mongerers here is what the beach looks like at 7:00am

First pic is evidence that ladyboys can cook. this was lunch compliments of kitty 8)

Can I ask what the fee was for five days with Kitty?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci