FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#61 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:34 PM

i dont think the amount is the main focus here.
i think fatlad has finally found out that despite treating her to a 9 day holiday, she was doing it for a wage. period.
he maybe thought she had a great 9 days with him, and money wasnt the object. especially when they say "i not care money, only you"
if they play the girlfriend part well, it is easy to get sucked in.
this one didnt love him, same as the last one never, and the next one wont.
just got to keep your eye on the ball.
once you have gone beyond a couple of days, and looks like you have a keeper, then say to them, "ok, you want stay with me, i pay everything food and drink and give you xxxx per day, up to you"
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#62 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

once you have gone beyond a couple of days, and looks like you have a keeper, then say to them, "ok, you want stay with me, i pay everything food and drink and give you xxxx per day, up to you"

Now that IS the Perfect Advice
Oh so happy when in LOS

#63 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:05 PM

IS this Fatboy's thread???? :?

I suspect it has become more of a general debate thread on the merits of LLT liaisons ... in which case, i may as well dive right in :lol:

Jimbo, excellent advice... didn't disagree with a word of your comments or experiences (not likely, of course, given how long you have been there!)

J... sorry to hear that it went bad with E. I only had the one night so not in the same experience to judge. My TR is a fair indication of how E and I went, but maybe there's always a bit of personal chemistry in any relationship - professional or otherwise - even if it is just coloring the glasses on the customer side :wink:

Having met you the one time last October I know you will happily sort it out, and not at all surprised with Stevie's news that you are well past the incident and into another LB somewhere else. Enjoy!!

J[/u]
Triat

#64 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:47 PM

Right then........I'm so glad we've all got that off our collective chests............ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#65 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

Right then........I'm so glad we've all got that off our collective chests............ :wink:

LMAO, Petesie .... :lol:
Triat

#66 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:30 AM

IS this Fatboy's thread???? :?

No it is not and you are welcome to participate in it, as is everybody else :)

Afterall this is a forum for discussion and this is an interesting topic, but in fairness the subject matter should move to the scenario itself and not be overly focused on the players that initiated it.

Having said that, Anthony and Jimbo have summed up well, but I'd like to add that in this case the girl in question (I've never even spoken to her) should not be looked upon negatively by any of us in this instance as I personally don't believe she has done anything wrong.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#67 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:51 AM

DELETED

#68 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

it is the old scenario, of which on occassion i have been guilty myself.
ALWAYS get the price for services rendered first, this seems to be the problem here.

#69 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:13 AM

I 2nd the motion! Being up front is the best policy
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#70 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:36 AM

I 2nd the motion! Being up front is the best policy

I always agree price in advance and pay extra if she is worth it. The only time I didn't was disaster... as I told before so... I third that. 8)

BR

#71 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:24 AM

... as I told before so... I third that. 8)

Sloppy thirds for the Robster :lol:

Mmmm, that reminds me... I've got a rhubarb Muller Light in the fridge, I think I'll have it now :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#72 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:03 AM

Having said that, Anthony and Jimbo have summed up well, but I'd like to add that in this case the girl in question (I've never even spoken to her) should not be looked upon negatively by any of us in this instance as I personally don't believe she has done anything wrong.

No intention of doing so, DC. I had quite a good time with her, and will happily see her again. In fact, she is currently penned in for 'first night back in town'. :D
Triat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci