FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#85 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:17 PM

As for other BMs getting who they want for 1500 LT? Yes, maybe if you are young and look like Anthony or Dutch Cowboy (ie physical perfection - God i hate those guys!) but if you are an old git like me, or perhaps slightly less than male catwalk material, you'll be lucky to get many for that. And if you tried it on with them from soi croc, you'll end up wearing stilettoes....in your head!!

Best get my ass down the gym them.......

that won't help your looks though.. you might be a nice guy but your an ugly bastard.!

don't blame the girls for wanting more for screwing your ass..

#86 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:09 PM

that won't help your looks though.. you might be a nice guy but your an ugly bastard.!

I didn't know there are also some real gentlemen in Australia, not only in Blighty...

#87 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:47 PM

Jim - you know that 1500 for me isn't normal, but I have to disagree with you saying that perhaps I'm better off looking for ST. I know plenty of BM's who get who they want (including your superstars) at that price, so why should I be any different? Of course it doesn't help that they all live together and will be comparing notes. Perhaps at 1500, I am better off sticking to Soi Croc, or just avoiding superstars.

Yes some completely different experience happened to me with the lovely Waros. I stayed three days with her. I gave her 1000thb per day and i had to put it into her purse otherwise she wouldn't have taken it if i had let it on the table, i remember her saying you already gave me money yesterday (which was also 1000thb):shock: One night we went to her bar (Tequila Bar), had a drink with her mates: she was about to pay the barfine with that money i put into her purse... Yes please tell me i am one of those stunning athletic guys like Anthony and Dutchcowboy 8)

To be honest i am one of them. People call us Legend. We usually fuck girls for free even those you call "superstar" (i don't like this name) . But you know FB it's not easy to fuck all these beauties, we have such a choice. Please believe me FB, after only one week our balls are dry like the sand of the Sahara and it's f****** painful argh... :cry: So you see; for each case there are advantages and disadvantages.

#88 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:56 PM

I always agree price in advance and pay extra if she is worth it. The only time I didn't was disaster... as I told before so... I third that. 8)

BR

I disagree. I have several lbs that i´ve seen repeated times, never need to discuss the price , always works out ok. First time lbs is different.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#89 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:19 PM

And I bet you're a stunner aren't you.....?
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#90 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:16 AM

I think people are being a bit harsh here. Fatboy, I've never met you but don't let what's happened make you bitter. Your a wiser fella now. Just remember what your dealing with; sweet, loveable, enchanting HOOKERS! Honestly mate, I've fallen in love with dozens of them but they always do something to bring me back down to earth. Just enjoy the ride.
And as for all these good looking fellas getting the best ass. dream on lads, money talks.

#91 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:43 AM

It doesn't pay to be a nice guy but it doesn't pay to be a bastard to. Just keep your head clear an don’t fall in love with P4P girl (like I did first time in LOS :oops: ). After all my Bangkok GF has 1 year of University and X is also pretty intelligent so they understand when you politely explain to them you are nice guy but still no geriatric walking ATM. 8)

Being from f..d up Balkan country also helps :twisted: . Both my LT girls know I'm from the place where my grand dad lived in house without running water and my mother had to walk 10k one way to a school so I bloody well know how hard it is to come from nothing to something. Isaan shithole of a house is actually picnic place compared to where my folks had to live after WWII. I also explained them I know all the usual s..t about P4P and I can tell it works. I know it is lost battle to think you can change P4P girl but still at least they know they had to be more resourceful to get more baht from me.

BR

#92 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:09 AM

I appreciate all your views fellas - some points I agree with and have taken onboard, some I dont agree so much with, but still interesting to hear all your views none the less. I never thought a ramble after a few beers, and a leaking KY Jelly would of caused such a debate.

FatboyUK isn't a cheap charlie, and I'd like to think that Jim and other BM's who have met, and know me, will agree with this.

FatboyUK isn't going to be walked all over anymore, however will remain the gentleman that he naturally is.

FatboyUK hasn't, and isn't looking for a LB relationship, despite some of you believing I fell for another LB hooker and should of learned my lesson. I have learned, and this trip was not another Annie scenario.

FatboyUK is now butterfly, and like most of you think, should of been a long time ago.

#93 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:19 AM

DELETED

#94 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:20 AM

I have several lbs that i´ve seen repeated times, never need to discuss the price , always works out ok. First time lbs is different.

I agree with sev7en.

It is very nice to see the same girl again on subsequent occasions, but let them work at making it happen so as to keep them on their best behaviour.

Familiarity can breed contempt and commonly if a girl sees that you like her too mutt she will become lazy and contemptuous.

Well then - didn't know I would cause such a stir....

I'm not gonna quote your whole post FB, but it was a very good response :)

However, I did sense something in it that prompts me to say this: Try not to let this less than ideal experience make you take on a jaded outlook, which might lead you to treat the girls with contempt. I'm sure you wouldn't, but I just wanted to say it :)

p.s. This has been the best thread in ages :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#95 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:25 AM

No chance of treating them with contempt DC - just need to start being stronger and standing my ground somewhat more....

But remaining the true gentleman......

#96 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

p.s. This has been the best thread in ages :)

Thanks to the moderator who moved it.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci