FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#37 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

Never mind FB........its all a fecking game........get your Trolley Dolly Botty down to Patts and we'll all have a real good time.........yee-har! :roll: :wink: :lol:

Oh.......... and see if ye can bring yon Stevie P chap with ye as well :)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#38 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:26 PM

Never mind FB........its all a fecking game........get your Trolley Dolly Botty down to Patts and we'll all have a real good time.........yee-har!

Leave the bottom lip behind please :lol:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:05 AM

Ach he can bring that with him if he likes..........it won't last long.... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:16 AM

DELETED

#41 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:30 AM

DELETED

#42 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:33 AM

FFS fat boy, how many times have you been to thailand???
do not worry about it, the same happens all over los, they are prozzies mate and all they see is the dollar signs.
it would not have mattered if you took her on a round the world trip, she would have still been looking for more money.
cash in hand is all that matters, next time when i am in los, the lady drinks and wee extras will stop, for the simple reason not that i am a cheap charlie it is that they are not appreciated.
would you buy a prozzie back home gifts, wine and dine her?? i do not think so, so whay do we do this in los :shock:
forget it man, you will just have to be a bit more hard when it comes to getting loved up, ie do not do it.
just go out to los enjoy yourself, fool about come home, great holiday, you get what you want and the hookers get what they want money, and yes IMHO most of them are greedy cunts!!!

#43 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:14 AM

does fatlad even know he has a thread running.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#44 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:19 AM

DELETED

#45 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:30 AM

he should have been doing this for the majority of his hols, rather than running about getting loved up with half of fucking thailand.
i hope that he does not believe all this sexy man shite :lol:

#46 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:34 AM

DELETED

#47 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:38 AM

he should have been doing this for the majority of his hols, rather than running about getting loved up with half of fucking thailand.
i hope that he does not believe all this sexy man shite :lol:

phak waan.
:lol:

dont let hankhavelock hear you talk like that.
he,ll start his lectures off again. :roll:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#48 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:38 AM

like you said before, at least now he is enjoying himself, pity he left it too late :cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci