• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#373 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:35 PM

This thread still going?????? :shock:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#374 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:11 PM

Not really, somehow it got stuck in a loop. :roll:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#375 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:11 PM

Afraid so FB :|

We have an equine presence with a yearning for a flog.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#376 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 01:40 AM

Come on fellas............lets just agree to differ............... :roll:

We are all fish............................... :?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#377 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:51 AM

BH, do you ever wonder why you generate so much animosity with SOME of your posts on both forums?

Do you really think that there is a conspiracy against you on both forums?

You freely toss out accusations against people you disagree with, yet you practice the same tactics you complain that others use against you.

It is with great amazement I have observed the changes in your postings from giving information and photos to obsessive efforts to get the last point in whenever anyone disagrees with you.

You mentioned that you must take everything seriously in order to avoid getting jerked around in life. If you believe this to apply to the cyberworld, you really should reassess things.

Anyway, this has taken the tread way off topic, and I hope that it gets back on track.

#378 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:02 AM

Anyway, this has taken the tread way off topic, and I hope that it gets back on track.

Or perhaps visit my new thread, where there actually is a trip report......and not just 26 pages of meaningless rubbish.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#379 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:16 AM

meaningless rubbish.?
this is the best thread of all time. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#380 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:14 AM

BH, do you ever wonder why you generate so much animosity with SOME of your posts on both forums?

Do you really think that there is a conspiracy against you on both forums?

You freely toss out accusations against people you disagree with, yet you practice the same tactics you complain that others use against you.

It is with great amazement I have observed the changes in your postings from giving information and photos to obsessive efforts to get the last point in whenever anyone disagrees with you.

You mentioned that you must take everything seriously in order to avoid getting jerked around in life. If you believe this to apply to the cyberworld, you really should reassess things.

Back on track? Did you even take time to read the previous pages or the lead up to my reaction. You might want to do that before you judge me as the aggressor. You mention that I freely toss out accusations....well if you would have read its, DC making the strong accusation. I have documented this clearly and if you want to label it as obsessive thats fine, but how would you appreciate that pic poaching charge against you? You don't post many photos here or there so you don't expose yourself to the small percentage of people who have to find something to bag somebody on.

Don't you think your going a little overboard in suggesting that I think there is some sort of conspiracy against me? I know where you got that, but find it hard to beleave you would translate this to me thinking its a conspiracy. It is what it is, read the facts, a BM has made some pretty harsh accusations towards me and I have done nothing more than prove that I haven't. Don't confuse an issue from another forum with this one, as its entirely different my friend. If you want to spin it into something else thats your choice, but don't tell me I brought these unwarranted accusations by Dutchie on myself. I have to ask who you crappin?
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#381 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:14 AM

Wow....this is classic.....I would add a comment, but I don't want another bunch of pm's......

But it's good to see I'm not alone in my observations.

#382 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:04 PM

but how would you appreciate that pic poaching charge against you?

you can help yourself to my pics , but i dont like it if someone attempts to poach my bird.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#383 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:53 PM

This Thread starts again :shock: . Its get the best one here on this Forum.

#384 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

8)

Can't we all just get along!!!

"Rodney King during the LA race riots"

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci