383 replies to this topic

#49 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:24 AM

just a run of bad luck and some seeing that and trying to take advantage.

stevie, I know you're pals with fatboy, but at the end of the day his heart is his own worst enemy.

Based solely upon posted details recently and prior events it appears that he's too eager to strike up some sort of close relationship with a ladyboy. I'm not saying that it's not possible, but you don't just pick a pretty one off the shelf and assume all will be well, the world doesn't work like that.

9 days in LOS versus 2 hours in London, services rendered for the same monetary reward, no contest.
But it is paid for company, nothing more.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#50 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:36 AM

DELETED

#51 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:37 AM

DELETED

#52 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:39 AM

DELETED

#53 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:37 AM

i think she has other sponsers so best not to name her on here,
it may stop her funds all together and god knows what she'll want then :lol: steviep

She has sponsors and works in C&D, a LB bar off Bangala Road, in Patong Beach? :shock: Then they are bigger bloody fools than FB. :roll: :lol:

#54 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:43 AM

been down the sponsor road argument before guys, you all know my feelings on it, but hey i suppose it is up to the individual what they do with their hard earnt cash.

#55 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:08 AM

DELETED

#56 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:00 AM

For a minute there.....I thought this was Fatboys thread........... :shock:

An honest whore.........mm....a bit of a harsh observation that.........some of the girls I've met have been diamonds...........and some not so............life treats us all differently and at that point in time we can only act accordingly............ :?

Yer man on the ground had probably reached his sell by date without realising it....we've all got one.....a lesson for us all.....than you FB for placing your heart right up there on yer sleeve and sharing....takes a helluva big man to do that............ :wink:

Ok........we've done all the deliberations and rights and wrongs on his behalf...........whether he liked it or not...........let the main man get on with the show....!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#57 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:23 PM

DELETED

#58 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

Hi Fatboy, hope your jouney back to the UK went ok.
I feel i should put in a few comments here. Firstly, fatboy, great to see you again and sorry that things went sour with Emma. Perhaps when your bitterness has dissipated you'll see the lighter side.
Anyway, 14,00 for 9 days full time isnt so much - look at your comments above about the girls from NEP wanting 4000 ! Considering you'll be paying at least 1000 for short time, ie 1 hour, then 1500 for 24 hours isnt so great, is it? I agree Emma's comments about not going with you if she knows you "only" pay 14,000, are bang out of order. Its true she, along with one or two others, (Ae and C) consider they're something special, and when they ask for 3000+ should be rejected. However these girls do get that sort of money, so its a case of supply and demand. Why work for less, if you know you can get a high price - what would you do in that situation?
Secondly, its always a good idea to create a "contract" right at the start - tell them what you want, and what you're prepared to pay. Its up to them to accept or decline. At least both parties know where they stand. And remember, food, drinks, entertainment and all those extras dont factor into the contract negotiation as far as they're concerned. They will expect you to pay all that anyway. If somebody wanted you to work 24 hours a day, the least you would expect is to be provided with food and drink along the way. Also, Emma wll have lost some face to the other princesses by "only" getting 1500 a day, hence some of the badmouthing.

I have to say i have always paid more than that for LT, right from when i first came here 6 years ago. I'm not saying your name is Charlie, but if your budget is 1500 a day, you might do better sticking to short times. Then, you dont get involved in all the extras too! I know you like the GFE, but wait 'til you find one who really wants to stay with you, you'll have a much better experience and no bitterness at the end.

Dont let this experience cloud your judgement of Thailand, Phuket, or C & Ds. Just put it down to experience - part of the learning curve. We've all been there! I'm sure you'll feel better in a couple of days, and start planning your next adventure.

#59 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:55 PM

wise words and a shitload of information to go with it, thanks jim
see you next year :evil:

#60 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

1500 baht a day = 25 pounds day or roughly 1 pound an hr.

Not exactly dipping into the superannuation.

If that's the budget then make it clear from the start if the intention is extended long time.

I am not an advocate for paying over the odds for but 24-7 service I can see her point.

Regards,

LuckyA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci