FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#25 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:34 PM

There's no way I can imagine you not going back.

My lasting impressing is of you standing there at Soi Croc and announcing to us "Lad's, I'm gonna have that" (in reference to your postie or "holy grail" as I called her).

Remember what I told you at the time, "you owe it to yourself".

It's hard to imagine you in poor spirits mate from the brief association I had with you. I hope things pick up and you will make a triumphant return.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#26 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

dont ever think 14000 isnt a lot of dough.
thats two months wages for your average thai.

i remember getting the strop routine once on my last day, as one of her friends exagerated what id payed her.
"you pay her more than me, what am i stupid.?"
"yes, if you believe her"
"why she say that then?"
"look, did you have a nice time with me all week on the beach, going round the bars or not?"
"but you pay her more"
"you all get the same, but now i see money number one, i not go with you next holiday."
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#27 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

I'll have to review C&D's thread to see if I missed something. But, I haven't grasped who it was you went for another GFE trip with. Have I missed where you state somewhere else who this greedy LB is? Or, is it a secret? If so, why is it a secret?

Sorry Fatboy, but after everything you went through with Annie, I can't believe you just spent your whole trip with 1 LB again. As well, it would appear from your comments, that again you apparently believed that you were going to develop a meaningful relationship with this LB prostitute.

You even passed up your 'holy grail' Lily, the stunningly beautiful post-op, so you could be 'faithful' to your chosen one :?: :shock: :lol:

Again, I'm sorry Fatboy, by all reports you're a great guy and a fine mate, but you need to get your head out of your ass on this fantasy of saving an LB hooker from the 'pro' life, and finding true love with an LB prostitute :!: :roll:

#28 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:58 PM

Hi Fatboy, don't write Thailand off yet, just give Phuket a miss, familiarity breeds contempt, on your next trip and get your ass down to Pattaya and have some fun. Plenty of great BM's always around, just don't fall in love.
Black out the windows, it's party time.

#29 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

Hi Fatboy,

Sorry to hear of your experience. I think that both parties need to have boundaries. Imagine how hard it would be on them if they developed feelings for their customers. We are customers and should not forget it for both what we expect and what we get.

I would love to know the LB in question as I am a fan of C&D. Please feel free to PM me if you want to maintain some discretion.

Hope the blues are chased away by now and that BA allows you to continue to frolic![/quote]

#30 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:22 PM

fatboy did not pay the lb in question the 14k up front - after she received payment she commented had she known he was going to pay her 14k, she would have refused.

fatboy, you said you felt you were over the "newbie" mistakes and a few have commented here that staying with the same lb for a week wasn't the best strategy.

Another misstep was that you did not clearly discuss how much you were going to pay her at the beginning. It doesn't matter if you knew her from before or not - that always has to be established. If what you offer is not acceptable to her, then there are others available who would accept it. Also as Rossco has posted low season is no guarantee you can pay her less than high season. Once again being clear before hand is important and the strategy of paying by the day is very good advice.

There is no place like the LOS for enjoying yourself - but you need to know the ground rules don't change no matter how many times you've been there.

As for those who complain about the prices - do you actually spend around a thousand USD for an air ticket and get hung up on a bar fine more than 200 Baht? What was the point in going to LOS in the first place, where there are more lbs in one of the main areas (Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket), than you can find in your home country? If you are so hung up on costs then just stay home and wank off to internet photos. On another forum I found a post complaining of ST prices 1500 Baht and LT prices of 3000 Baht from 2006. So you see prices haven't changed much over the past 3 years. The thing that has changed is the exchange rate - and you expect the lb to change her rates accordingly! :shock:

#31 lake

lake
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:32 PM

Hello Fatboy,

I had last month more or less the same experience as you. Also with a girl from C&D. At first i felt very bitter about it. In time it fades away this feeling.
It wont stop me from going back to Phuket. I dont know if i will visit C&D again. I just wait and see what happens when i am in Patong.

Cheer up .
Dont let this keep you from going back to your popular destination.

bill : :D

#32 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:49 PM

Thais don't plan too far in the future - so if they planned for a regular low season it is likely they did not save up enough money to carry them over. When faced with those prospects then I think you can understand why there may be a request for more than what you paid them.

That´s retarded. Oh, right, they are thais... :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#33 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:51 PM

Hello Fatboy,

I had last month more or less the same experience as you. Also with a girl from C&D. At first i felt very bitter about it. In time it fades away this feeling.
It wont stop me from going back to Phuket. I dont know if i will visit C&D again. I just wait and see what happens when i am in Patong.

Cheer up .
Dont let this keep you from going back to your popular destination.

bill : :D

Well, Bill and James, at least give us a clue as to who...

I know that it can be quite different for different guys, so i wouldn't ever take one guy's view as a "write-off' recommendation, but at least your info may help others be a bit wary in any future considerations, eh?
Triat

#34 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:50 PM

DELETED

#35 lake

lake
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

I am biased :roll:

But you have taken several pictures of her.

#36 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:59 PM

This happened to me last trip in Bangkok also but didn’t want to mention it in my second trip report. First I thought it was my fault because I tried some sofa recreation with Ink :oops: in front of friends of my Bangkok LB GF (Jenny from Guess is her best friend from Pattaya) but still now I’m 100% sure this was money related problem… I spent 4 days with my now surely ex Bangkok LB GF and I can tell you it was the best wife experience I ever had, even my European girl wasn’t that bitchy on me after she found out my LOS business with ladyboys so you know what I’m saying.

She just slept, eat, went to se her »doctor« for a whole day although she was appointed only for ½ hour (she showed me her doctor card but like before she went ST with other client as she did in January and this time she didn't even have guts to admit it 8) ), didn’t take any care on her looks (comparing her January pictures she really looks like 10 years older, just ponny tail and no makeup instead of her super sexy haircut from January), didn’t talk at all (last time she was talking like rain and this time she was just staring in the sky thinking) and last but not least she didn’t allow me to take her nude pictures last day because I could sent it to the internet erotic page (before I took a lot of explicit photos in all the poses and needless to say on last pictures due to lack of haircut and to much sleep she looked like…let me just say I wouldn’t barfine her in this state). WTF. :evil:

But when it was time to say goodbye first of all I didn’t want her to go with me to airport (there went a usual 1k BHT bill for airport tears), didn’t give her any extra money although she waited at me on the airport on my arrival and had to pay taxi to airport and because 1 day she didn’t even wanted to touch me I only paid her 3,5 usual LT fee not 4… Needless to say she stopped to write me messages every day like she used to and only after she needed money :roll: from me she contacted me again… and after she received it she only writes once per month at most. Am I sorry… NO. I met X and she is way better and funnier to be with, at least I hope, if not…

BR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci