FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#13 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:49 AM

FatboyUK I've never met you myself but have met a few guys that have and they only had good things to say about you as a person, the only thing I took away from this that I think that lets you down is you're too damn nice. I've never been to HQ as much as you but I will and I'll overtake you ;) but stop being so nice, you can be yourself to the guys that you meet (we'll apriciate you for who you are) but be a little more of a cunt with the girls, lay it out. What you want and what you're going to give for it. I think that will solve you're problems. Maybe give a few of the other places a go, grow thicker skin and then come back. I for one would love the chance to buy you a beer or two.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#14 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:51 AM

I never deal in KY, that's the girls job.....
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#15 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:30 PM

..... stop being so nice, you can be yourself to the guys that you meet (we'll apriciate you for who you are) but be a little more of a cunt with the girls, lay it out. What you want and what you're going to give for it. I think that will solve you're problems. Maybe give a few of the other places a go, grow thicker skin and then come back. I for one would love the chance to buy you a beer or two.

I have to agree with filbert here... good guys finish last or being a loser

Cheers

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#16 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

It's been a real eye opener tonight fellas, and what I thought I had is certainly over.....

I gave the lady in question 14000 for 8/9 days "Work", which I admit is lower than I have given in the past, but thought that during low season, and the fact I took her away and treated her nice, was a fair price. Gifts from UK, in LOS, you know, normal "Take Care" kind of things. I even allowed her to do a private cabaret show and earn a few baht during the time I had paid for - a small fact that I feel is valid in this instance.

Perhaps I'm wrong? Perhaps I am a cheap charlie, but I am shocked that a LB working in low season has the cheek to say that she would rather of sat in an empty bar, then accept the money I gave for our time together.

"If I know I just get 14000 on the first day you here, then I'll not be with you anywhere. I'll not go."

"If no you, I can find somebody can pay. I dont care"

Good luck - seeing how dead Patong is at the moment.

I love Phuket. I love C&D's, but I'm really sorry Jim, dispite loving your bar, there is really no way I can return knowing that my baht isn't accepted/appreciated by the girls there. She isn't the only one neither. Perhaps I'm there too often that they take me for granted? Perhaps I am just a stingy cunt and belong on your cheap charlie board, but either way, other than seeing yourself and the girls down Croc, I really have no reason to come back to Phuket for quite sometime now.

I thought she was different. I thought she was clever, had a brain, and looked further then just "today". She obviously thinks a lot higher of herself then I do. Good Luck to her.

Please do not take this post as the regular going on's at Jims bar - I have nothing but praise for him, his staff, and the bar itself. I've had a few hours to dwell on the incoming text's, and the beers here in Bangkok are seriously kicking in, and needed to vent my frustration somewhere. I hope it's just a low season "desperation" kind of thing, and the mood will change come high season.....

Normally would be vent my frustration on a LB, but no way I'm paying Cascades 600 Bar fine and 4000 long time - even if you are incredibly hot, and a cross between Annie and Aum......

I thought I was passed all this newbie shit.

Obviously not, and perhaps, I dont belong in Thailand at all.

Hmmmm. Interesting man. Honesty appreciated. I know of motherfuckers that gave girls (GGs) like 200 baht a day for a simple tourist arrangement over a 3-day run. Indeed Jim looks like a good fucker, but this LB fucker seems like trouble. She's a hell of alot richer than previously and than previously even hoped!!!, yet chooses to act in this shady response to major paper. Is this what we call a breakdown of frustration? A breakdown of common bartering and path-choosing? A breakdown of communication either way indeed, but to what hounding level? A light of black tint casting more shadows than answers: go for the beaches and not the nonsensical LBs.

#17 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:40 PM

I never deal in KY, that's the girls job.....

give em the money to run out to Sev-Elev and retieve the lube is how I roll.

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

A prostitute gets the strop because she thinks she is worth more?!

Tuck that bottom lip away and get a grip, who cares what she thinks, 14k for 9 days is plenty but it's cash-in-hand that counts, all the daily trimmings are forgotten instantly.

I don't know any BM who carries KY in their pocket, but now I do :|

Please keep going to C&Ds.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:00 PM

#20 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

It may sound totally illogical to put prices up when in low season BUT they see it completly differently.

They still have to find money to send home, pay room, salon etc etc. Less customers so they try to sting those, that re here, for more.

No matter hw many people in town they need to get XXX Baht.

Thais do not know how to save and generally live day by day.
Fatboy - you were unwise to pay in advance - it is like a mobile phone. PAY AS YOU GO. Do a top up as required. Any kind of Contract is quickly forgotten. You should pay BF daily and reward the lady daily - that way everybody know the score.

#21 Tpe69

Tpe69
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

It is disappointing to learn about your bad experience, especially taking her to Ao Nang [Was there this year and it is dead, but beautiful].

I think once you are home you will look on this in a different way and hopefully toughen you up a little more. Reading between the lines it seems as though she thinks you are an easy touch.

#22 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:33 PM

DELETED

#23 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:43 PM

Hey Fatboy just enjoy Bangkok and the Memories.

Do not let something like this eat you up, not worth it in the long run.
Had close to the same thing happen in Pattaya last trip and got me down for too long.

Go bypass being a BUTTERFLY and be a HELLICOPTER much more fun :twisted:

#24 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:20 PM

Hey Fatboy...chin up man...Everyone of us belongs in LOS we just have to find our niche..... and what you thought was yours has just opened up for you to explore and discover. DONT WASTE IT !!!!

Your girl will soon discover her loss..

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci