FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#1 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:36 PM

Well fellas - a quick check in with you all from the Ibis Nana, Bangkok, which BTW is actually really quite nice.

To summerise - spent 9 days with the same girl, 3 of which in the tranquil (a.k.a Dead) Ao Nang area of Krabi. Enjoyed the bar as always, was great seeing all the guys - Jimbo, Essex, Rollo, Scottie, snd really looking forward to the mass get together that is lining itself up for Xmas.

The "Holy Grail" is still just that, as couldn't find the time to nab her due to the long term bar fine, but I am desperate to give that postie a go. That and the cute little GG clothes seller, just down the road from C&D's, but only if shes wearing her sexy stillettos....Jim will back me up on that!!!

Had lovely time, right up until the end of the trip when the amount of Thai baht given didn't appear to hit the spot, and although nothing was said, it was clear as mud, and has left a bitter taste on an otherwise really nice trip. Talking to my good friends, it is not I who has been un-fair, and the last 5 hours is enough to make me now say, dispite loving the GF experience, FatboyUK is now 100% butterfly. Look out Thailand......

2 nights to chill out in Bangkok now - as I am fucked, then its back to blighty, and the un-certainess about what the fuck is going on at BA.......

But of anyone asks - Im on my way home...... :wink:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#2 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

It gets worse.......

Just found that my entire tube of KY has leaked all over my bag......

Shit.

#3 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:16 PM

Well fellas - a quick check in with you all from the Ibis Nana, Bangkok, which BTW is actually really quite nice.

To summerise - spent 9 days with the same girl, 3 of which in the tranquil (a.k.a Dead) Ao Nang area of Krabi. Enjoyed the bar as always, was great seeing all the guys - Jimbo, Essex, Rollo, Scottie, snd really looking forward to the mass get together that is lining itself up for Xmas.

The "Holy Grail" is still just that, as couldn't find the time to nab her due to the long term bar fine, but I am desperate to give that postie a go. That and the cute little GG clothes seller, just down the road from C&D's, but only if shes wearing her sexy stillettos....Jim will back me up on that!!!

Had lovely time, right up until the end of the trip when the amount of Thai baht given didn't appear to hit the spot, and although nothing was said, it was clear as mud, and has left a bitter taste on an otherwise really nice trip. Talking to my good friends, it is not I who has been un-fair, and the last 5 hours is enough to make me now say, dispite loving the GF experience, FatboyUK is now 100% butterfly. Look out Thailand......

2 nights to chill out in Bangkok now - as I am fucked, then its back to blighty, and the un-certainess about what the fuck is going on at BA.......

But of anyone asks - Im on my way home...... :wink:

For interests sake Fatboy how much did you give her for the 9 days
Cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#4 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:45 PM

It gets worse.......

Shit.

You're still making newbie mistakes Fatboy! Always wrap the KY in a plastic bag, even if its in your pocket when out mongering!

BTW, thanks for your custom, and friendship, over the last week. See you again soon.

#5 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

i know donny but for james to say,
but for intrest, how much would you say is enough,
its low season
you have paid bar fine for her absence from bar which she recieves a commission plus she hasnt had to pay for any food drinks etc and has recieved gifts along the way.

just curious

steviep

Stevie to be honest I would probably give 9 grand , a little more if have outstanding time with her.....I don't know about the gifts but food and drinks no problem as i would be buying girls drinks and the occasional meal if butterflying anyway , same same....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#6 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

DELETED

#7 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:34 PM

I'd do about the same I guess 1K a day plus barfine and all the other bits and if they'd done a good job give them a bonus at the end. Found when I was there that as long as you're up front and don't put up with any nonsense the girls are fine. It's always a buyers market but even more so when things are slow as they seem to be at this time of the year but I can understand why the girls would ask for more in high season even though it seems that quite a few of them don't save the extra up to carry them through the quiet times.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:51 AM

fatboy, sorry to hear about your trip ending on a bit of a sour note. For the guys who wonder why this happens: one thing is this low season is the worst in memory - business is down 50-60% more than last year's low season. Another factor is that many Thais don't plan too far in the future - so if they planned for a regular low season it is likely they did not save up enough money to carry them over. When faced with those prospects then I think you can understand why there may be a request for more than what you paid them.

It is really important that during these tough times you are completely clear and they understand what the rate will be. If this continued drop of business continues into the "high season" very desperate times will arrive. My hats off to Jim and crew for being innovative to try and make it through these extremely tough times.

Jim here is the thread you should check: Digital Camera Suggestions

#9 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:14 AM

fatboy, sorry to hear about your trip ending on a bit of a sour note. For the guys who wonder why this happens: one thing is this low season is the worst in memory - business is down 50-60% more than last year's low season. Another factor is that many Thais don't plan too far in the future - so if they planned for a regular low season it is likely they did not save up enough money to carry them over. When faced with those prospects then I think you can understand why there may be a request for more than what you paid them.

It is really important that during these tough times you are completely clear and they understand what the rate will be. If this continued drop of business continues into the "high season" very desperate times will arrive. My hats off to Jim and crew for being innovative to try and make it through these extremely tough times.

Jim here is the thread you should check: Digital Camera Suggestions

So in low season, when times are tough you raise your price? In high season when you can have your pic of the highest paying guy, you raise your price? I say hold out for them to come down. I see the same thing happenign in the US. During a recession people are out of work, yet the providers on CL and Eros all seem to have raised their prices from 150/200 to 250/300. Maybe they should think about getting a real job and then they can understand what it is like to work for your money.

#10 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:30 AM

It's been a real eye opener tonight fellas, and what I thought I had is certainly over.....

I gave the lady in question 14000 for 8/9 days "Work", which I admit is lower than I have given in the past, but thought that during low season, and the fact I took her away and treated her nice, was a fair price. Gifts from UK, in LOS, you know, normal "Take Care" kind of things. I even allowed her to do a private cabaret show and earn a few baht during the time I had paid for - a small fact that I feel is valid in this instance.

Perhaps I'm wrong? Perhaps I am a cheap charlie, but I am shocked that a LB working in low season has the cheek to say that she would rather of sat in an empty bar, then accept the money I gave for our time together.

"If I know I just get 14000 on the first day you here, then I'll not be with you anywhere. I'll not go."

"If no you, I can find somebody can pay. I dont care"

Good luck - seeing how dead Patong is at the moment.

I love Phuket. I love C&D's, but I'm really sorry Jim, dispite loving your bar, there is really no way I can return knowing that my baht isn't accepted/appreciated by the girls there. She isn't the only one neither. Perhaps I'm there too often that they take me for granted? Perhaps I am just a stingy cunt and belong on your cheap charlie board, but either way, other than seeing yourself and the girls down Croc, I really have no reason to come back to Phuket for quite sometime now.

I thought she was different. I thought she was clever, had a brain, and looked further then just "today". She obviously thinks a lot higher of herself then I do. Good Luck to her.

Please do not take this post as the regular going on's at Jims bar - I have nothing but praise for him, his staff, and the bar itself. I've had a few hours to dwell on the incoming text's, and the beers here in Bangkok are seriously kicking in, and needed to vent my frustration somewhere. I hope it's just a low season "desperation" kind of thing, and the mood will change come high season.....

Normally would be vent my frustration on a LB, but no way I'm paying Cascades 600 Bar fine and 4000 long time - even if you are incredibly hot, and a cross between Annie and Aum......

I thought I was passed all this newbie shit.

Obviously not, and perhaps, I dont belong in Thailand at all.

#11 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:03 AM

It's been a real eye opener tonight fellas, and what I thought I had is certainly over.....

I gave the lady in question 14000 for 8/9 days "Work", which I admit is lower than I have given in the past, but thought that during low season, and the fact I took her away and treated her nice, was a fair price. Gifts from UK, in LOS, you know, normal "Take Care" kind of things. I even allowed her to do a private cabaret show and earn a few baht during the time I had paid for - a small fact that I feel is valid in this instance.

Perhaps I'm wrong? Perhaps I am a cheap charlie, but I am shocked that a LB working in low season has the cheek to say that she would rather of sat in an empty bar, then accept the money I gave for our time together.

"If I know I just get 14000 on the first day you here, then I'll not be with you anywhere. I'll not go."

"If no you, I can find somebody can pay. I dont care"

Good luck - seeing how dead Patong is at the moment.

I love Phuket. I love C&D's, but I'm really sorry Jim, dispite loving your bar, there is really no way I can return knowing that my baht isn't accepted/appreciated by the girls there. She isn't the only one neither. Perhaps I'm there too often that they take me for granted? Perhaps I am just a stingy cunt and belong on your cheap charlie board, but either way, other than seeing yourself and the girls down Croc, I really have no reason to come back to Phuket for quite sometime now.

I thought she was different. I thought she was clever, had a brain, and looked further then just "today". She obviously thinks a lot higher of herself then I do. Good Luck to her.

Please do not take this post as the regular going on's at Jims bar - I have nothing but praise for him, his staff, and the bar itself. I've had a few hours to dwell on the incoming text's, and the beers here in Bangkok are seriously kicking in, and needed to vent my frustration somewhere. I hope it's just a low season "desperation" kind of thing, and the mood will change come high season.....

Normally would be vent my frustration on a LB, but no way I'm paying Cascades 600 Bar fine and 4000 long time - even if you are incredibly hot, and a cross between Annie and Aum......

I thought I was passed all this newbie shit.

Obviously not, and perhaps, I dont belong in Thailand at all.

Hey dude, my thoughts exactly. So as I understand she wanted the money up front? I have to say, I was there and I myself found it rather eye opening what these LB's were demanding. I think we ourselves maybe the problem. We pump thyem up ont his ite, we priase them, we promtoe them so now they are getting greedy. Well, all I can say is that we start pointing out the greedy ones, start sticking to our guns and let them starve!!

#12 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:46 AM

It gets worse.......

Shit.

You're still making newbie mistakes Fatboy! Always wrap the KY in a plastic bag, even if its in your pocket when out mongering!

BTW, thanks for your custom, and friendship, over the last week. See you again soon.

Jimbo, you forgot the obvious comment.....why was it an entire tube? shouldn't it have been an empty tube by now?

....plus, of course, always use a sandwich zip-lock bag for things like that.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci