#337 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:14 AM

^
How articulate. Always look forward to your comments and icons. 2,638 posts of pure brilliance. :P

I can't wait until your next nugget of wisdom that you will bless us with. Are you moderator yet?

Thanks, from you that means so much :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#338 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:38 AM

#339 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:14 AM

Somehow I don't think DC is wet behind the ears and he is pretty funny from time to time
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#340 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:35 AM

#341 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:29 PM

I've personally met DC in the promised land and he is a bit of a hoot.......... :)

Like everyone on the forum.......we all visit the promised land when means and circumstance permits......DC being no exception.

Now and then his particular style of humourous slander does rub some BM's the wrong way......but........Boarhog, being the fine chap he is..........can more than respond in kind.......as do we all.........

DC's contributions to the Forum are on the whole witty and entertaining and certainly worth a read and from my point of view, welcome.

As far as TR's are concerned..........not everyone likes to air their private matters on a public forum and surely we have to respect that......?

For those that do......and help us through the LoS blues and newbies discover hidden treasures and information..........long may it continue.........just my 2 satangs worth.......... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#342 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

At least boarhog posts lots of pic's, and he is an experienced monger

where exactly are these pics .?
i dont see a trip report. :?

i also cant help wondering where boarhog gained all his points.
the point to post ratio cant be right. :?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#343 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:41 PM

Loads of his pics on the C & D thread, Anthony. And he makes a point of contributing regularly with his pics, unlike the Dixon assassin. His help and contribution towards promoting Phuket and C & D have been very valuable, unlike certain others who regularly "down" the place!

#344 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:25 PM

Why down C&D? That place is a awesome 8)
Oh Jelousy? :roll:

#345 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 03:55 PM

At least boarhog posts lots of pic's, and he is an experienced monger

where exactly are these pics .?
i dont see a trip report. :?

i also cant help wondering where boarhog gained all his points.
the point to post ratio cant be right. :?

Some guys really get caught up in these points? Don't get the fascination myself, I guess if I was I would have posted each of the 793 photos I have posted on seprate posts instead of grouping several together on one. Perhaps you could have Dixon Cox run an audit on my posts Anthony.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#346 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

it is not a fascination, but just strange that your amount of points is close to mine, and yet the number of posts is significantly different.

maybe you gained the points from making trip reports, leave them up for a week, and then having the mods remove them.?
good work man. :roll:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#347 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

FFS :roll:

Wow, was this the straw that broke the camel's back? :o

I'd never thought it'd be necassary to explain myself as I'd always believed the IQ level of your average LB mongerer was greater than that of most GG only chasers, but it seems I have to :roll:

There are some very thin-skinned individuals around here who seem unable to soak up a bit of banter or who fail to notice the tongue-in-cheek slant to many of my posts. Some get my dry sense of humour, some don't. If you don't like it then feel free to put me on 'ignore', that's what it's there for. Just do it, you don't have to make a song and dance about it... Just click the button :)

If you feel it makes a point by listing yourself that you have me on ignore then by all means say so, as then I can speak more freely about you.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#348 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:21 PM

I've personally met DC in the promised land and he is a bit of a hoot.......... :)

Thanks petesie, I've got a big bag of dots set aside for when I see you next :)

Just hope I don't have to explain them to immigration :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci