• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#361 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:40 AM

Further takes on the DC connection.

Dixon is this really the only thing you could post about? Seriously can't you just have fun here instead of trolling around looking for a scab to pick just to watch it bleed?

I get your your self proclaimed dry with. sometimes its funny and sometimes it just isn't at all. Then other times its just such an obvious stretch.

This nonsense about the photos is just unsubstantiated accusations. for what? To make someone look bad? You get a thrill out of that? Thats funny to you?

Your really caught up in this whole point thing aren't you? Do i need to donate some points to you to get the monkey off my back so to speak? To suggest I'm posting photos of others to get these little points is just absurd. Get a grip pal! and quit blowing smoke up my ass until you get your facts straight.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#362 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:07 AM

BOARHOG,

(1) You have access to your database with all your photo's , once you delete them from there they are really deleted from the web, and consequently the points you have accumulated are lost. This happened when I deleted my TR's for the reasons stated elsewhere. Mod can verify if you want to go there.

(2) Yup, two points here. One, really nice composition the girl took, love it! Graned out it obviously looks even better. Down and dirty, as you describe yourself in boaring lingo in the title of the pic. The quality of the original shot doesnt justify that title, it's shit, just a really nice pose Mint and Nut took. Also look at the crop, with the 'Diva' highlighted, I kinda like that. Agree on the color balance, not a good choice my side, but hey I had just picked up photography back then. I can do a better version if you want. Come on little man, you know I can.

Actually there is a second you may want to refer to in your poor attempt to build up an argument, also Nut, also in the C&D thread somewhere. Beautiful woman. I am now thinking this may be yours too. Both I thought were Jimbo shot's so posting them in C&D thread I didnt bother reffing. On the second I did ofc add the CD logo just to make sure people knew were the pic came from. Obviously not very smart as Nut is not even C&D's, but the intention was good I guess.

(3) Again, as mentioned exhaustively in the Retro thread, there are numerous reasons why I took down my photo's from there. I apologised for it in the thread and suggested a simple solution, just to delete the posts to clear the gaps. What was your reason again for not wanting to do this your end?

(4) You know, EXIF data is the data carried with a digital photograph re. its specs. I found four different camera's on the first page of your Retro thread ... want me to check all of your photo's on this forum?

(5) You didnt hear me complain about the points, I don't care, I got told off too by DCI when I first joined. I was just happy I made it to the Top 50 active members, first time actively participating in forum and all and being super excited coming back from my first trip. Having said that, DCI is absolutely right to point out the abuse of it due to the working of the point system linked to meaningless hierarchy and bonus content.

Anyway ...

Somehow I knew that replying to your totally misplaced 'Throw up' and 'Lurch' comment in reply to my attempt at a joke in the vollybal thread would kick start the whole thing again... Sigh. (http://www.lb-69.com...l_training.html). You just couldnt resist could you. I know that there is a big difference across cultures in humor, but eh little man do understand that if you make comments about other people's physique in a condesending context (read: my height, which funnily enough I can not believe you even tried ... again I hope we meet) retaliation is bound to happen, regardless of culture. Makes me think of Eddie Murphy's raw the Rocky scene.

You reply to the above if you must. Just wanted to provide some context to your meaningless argumentation. Reply and then leave it will you, and just put me on ignore. I did that a few weeks back and it made me enjoy the forum again. Alternatively , I am happy to convine myself to the Photofiles as this is all getting very boaring. Life is too short for meaningless relationships.

#363 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:43 AM

Dutch Cowboy,

Does the saying those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones mean anything to you? Dude, you have no argument. you accused me of pinching others photos without crediting. I vehemently denied this absurd accusation as it hasn't happened. I also proved how much of a hypocrite you are by giving you specific examples of a photo of mine that you pinched, basterdized and then posted as your own. WTF more do you want? So don't tell me about making an ass of myself.

You say you weren't complaining about the points thing, however you brought up the whole points thing up to Anthony suggesting that I was somehow in this for silly points and reposting other photos could earn you more points. Then I brought up a specific examples again how you gained points by posts, whether it be removing photos which you did, or by posting one photo per post which you do.

Dutch Cowboy- but eh little man, if you make comments about other people's physique in a condesending context (read: my height, which funnily enough I can not believe you even tried ... again I hope we meet) retaliation is bound to happen, regardless of culture

I love this quote. What are you going to do? beat me up now since I defended myself against your unsubstantiated accusations?

Where are these photos that I have posted? and where don't I refer to the originator? I'll be waiting forever on those. Who you crappin? I gave you specific examples, while you slander me with baseless accusations. You in fact you did this very thing to me and then in your last post you have the balls to say you made my photo better and thought it was Jimbo's photo? You didn't credit him or me. Who ya crappin?

You have no case to back your false allegations that you recklessly made. In defending my position in the matter I have provided you with specific instances where you did the very thing you have accused me of. So now you want to kick my ass...bravo. Thats a great thug mentality. Get over yourself and listen to what your saying. You can reply to this or ignore it all together, but the facts are there, something you ignored when you popped off about me posting others photos without crediting.

Just some advice, maybe you should consider deleting your posts that led up to this, because there is no way you can spin your way out of this. Flase allegations, and threats don't reflect very well on anyone.

#364 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:23 AM

(4) You know, EXIF data is the data carried with a digital photograph re. its specs. I found four different camera's on the first page of your Retro thread ... want me to check all of your photo's on this forum?

This is a beauty. You actually played detective and went through my photos on page 1 of that thread? Wow! your obsessed to find something on me. Well I went back to have a look and can assure that each photo posted on my username is in fact mine! You do realise other people posted on that thread and while I cannot be responsable for what they posted I'm pretty sure that they are their photos. As far as 4 different camera's I couldn't be arsed to look at the codes to confirm this, but can tell you that I have had a few camera's over the years. So to make your allegations based on this is not only a mistake but reckless and unwarranted. In fact it exposed you Mr. Pro photographer as hypocrite and it has come back to bite you.

Check out the ego on you, offering to take some of more of my photos and fixing them. No thanks, nor do I request to know if they are too grainey or lacking balance or cropped wrong. Save it for someone who gives a fuck, I just point and shoot and then post later, and don't appreciate the false accusation you have made, especially by someone who practices this.

#365 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:38 AM

I personally hold Fatboy to blame for creating this "Frankenstein" thread............... :shock:

Calm down fellas................good day today with the Volleyball Match and the Big bash going on and all for a charitable cause....... :wink:

I actually enjoy both your contributions to the forum and look forward to reading them................ 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#366 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:40 PM

To suggest I'm posting photos of others to get these little points is just absurd. Get a grip pal! and quit blowing smoke up my ass until you get your facts straight.

I don't recall mentioning you?

Your overzealous levels of self-importance are staggering :?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#367 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:31 PM

Ya right do some slick talking and then try to deflect it with some self importance smoke screen to cover your tracks with the old technically I didn't mention me by name. However you had the following in response to Dutchies quote. to Anthony. He clearly was talking about me as he quoted me, then you followed with this:

Dixon Cox - You got it there in a nutshell my fellow DC
It appears some have no qualms or scruples what-so-ever about employing such a technique

When a forum (this one) offers a point in return for submitting a post, two for a poll and a further three per picture which can then be used as currency to acquire subscriptions to a number of websites it is shame this 'offer' is abused by some. Whether they are subsequently redeemed or not is not the issue.

Which was in response to this by the other DC

Posting 793 photos will get these points you seem to cherish or envy. As Jimbo pointed out I have posted heaps of photos on the C&D thread. I'm usre if you look hard enough you will find photos I have posted.

fair enough mate, i never look at that thread.

Anthony, you can always start posting other people's photos without referring to the originator of the material, thatll get you plenty of points. :-) ;-)

Man up Dixon you know damn well who it was directed to, if not me who was mentioned by name in the discussion you were responding to then who the fuck else would you be reffering to? It all points to you being the one overzealous to bag me on something. You want to be our next moderator? What a joke, you couldn't carry Koykaengs jock.

I was willing to let Dixon be Dixon but you were way off base with this one. Dry wit is one thing but dissing other BM to somehow make yourself look better is bullshit. Get off your high horse and pull your head in mate!

#368 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:49 PM

I was willing to let Dixon be Dixon but ...

How magnanimous of you :lol:

LB-69: Can we hurry up with the :yawn: emoticon please, it would come in quite handy about now :lol:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#369 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

Dutch Cowboy- but eh little man, if you make comments about other people's physique in a condesending context (read: my height, which funnily enough I can not believe you even tried ... again I hope we meet) retaliation is bound to happen, regardless of culture

I love this quote. What are you going to do? beat me up now since I defended myself against your unsubstantiated accusations?

Now I am not a native speaker, and obviously you are not a linguist in your own tongue. But IN CONTEXT of this discussion the word 'retaliation' was examplified by me calling you well, little man. You call me Lurch, I call you Little Man. (http://www.lb-69.com...l_training.html). Not so difficult to understand is it. Wow, your brain capacity is as little as the rest of you. Pls dont use the word 'fight' in relation to me, that is out of place, again I hope we meet. I am sure you are a very nice person too. I'll buy us some drinks, and then you can retaliate by buying us a dinner, ok?

#370 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:47 PM

When did I use the word fight?

#371 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:00 PM

I was willing to let Dixon be Dixon but ...

How magnanimous of you :lol:
LB-69: Can we hurry up with the :yawn: emoticon please, it would come in quite handy about now :lol:

Thats all the better you can play it off? You can't be accountable for your own words? You going to man up and tell us who you were reffering to if it wasn't me?

Yawn...thats a great deflection....your bored? tired? Let me tell you, I'm tired of you looking to catch me out on something. Whats with you and these points and you playing make beleave moderator. Pull your head in.

#372 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:06 PM

Thank feck for the ignore button.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci