Photo

FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#313 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2009 - 02:58 PM

They always ask why I am attracted only to TS and always are surprised by my answer

And what is the answer?

I usually lull them to sleep. Sometimes though, I tell the story about my run in with a crocodile leather handbag, a large orange dildo and nathalie portman. But I do that just to wake them up. LOL.

#314 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:03 PM

Hi Fatboy I just read this thread tonite until it got derailed . :cry:
It was nice to meet you briefly in Bangkok along with Essexboy and Budhas.

I dont think your being unreasonable as I tell the lady I will pay 1500 for a GFE . If she dont like it then I will walk away . The moneys not that important if they like you enough.

First two nights I had Emma from Alexander bar for 2000 LT which just happened because of the bar closures. When the bars were opened I had a conversation with Jimbo saying that 2000 LT was normal in Phuket . Next night I had Pang for a threeway with another . The second lady walked away with 1500 for ST but when I asked Pang to stay LT time she told me it would be 3000 .
:shock:
Her reasoning was that Jim had guaranteed her 3000 LT and 2000 ST.
I told her I knew another guy had paid her 1500 ST the previous night which she said was incorrect (I reconfirmed it the next day).
She said that I did'nt understand as she needed money for a problem with her room . I then gave her 2000 and told her to decide if it was LT or ST . Moments later on her way out the door she said I could have her the following night for 1500 LT . :roll: It was a very long ST so I'm not too upset at her . I just dont like doing ST unless its in Bangkok.
I spoke to her the following night when she tried to get me interested again but I ended up with a roughy from Tequila Bar who also buggered off early .
Shame really as I really liked Pang and we seemed to have good chemistry but the haggling really turned me off. I finished off my Phuket trip with a 39 yo Beer bar girly who I had been chatting to for a couple of days. I paid her 2000 from about 5pm and she hung around till 1pm next day when my taxi arrived.

I'm a confirmed Pattaya addict now with a few days in Bangkok to get a taste of the action.
I'd probobly bring a good LB or GG friend with me next time I go to Phuket.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#315 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

(...)
(...)

This leaves me with a big amount of question marks...
I cannot believe, that Jim can and will stick anything into the negotiations between LB and customer...

HF
Jo

#316 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:00 PM

Well, I'm with JoJo on this one. Certainly Jim can offer the girls his opinion of the price he thinks they are capable of asking, and sometimes obtaining . But, I don't believe he would, nor is he in any position to, guarantee them any LT or ST price with customers.

#317 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:20 PM

(...)
(...)

I cannot believe, that Jim can and will stick anything into the negotiations between LB and customer...

HF
Jo

I'm disturbed by this. I ABSOLUTELY dont get involved in negotiations unless specifically asked. And if you had come to me earlier with Peng's quote about me guaranteeing her 3000 or 2000 i would have punched her lights out, the cheeky mare. As it is, i'm going to talk to her about it, but i bet i get a puzzled look and "no unnerstan".

#318 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

It's confirmed..........

I am Pattaya bound end of September...... :wink:

And the mayhem begins......... :twisted:

Im making book that Fatboy will fall in love within 3 nights in Patts and we will hear another "Cry me a River" tale from the Forum's resident Romeo, within days after his return home. I felt sorry for him the first time it happened with Annie, but to happen again and make the same mistakes again, thats all on him. This dude will never learn, and i can see him continuing to make the same mistakes for the rest of his travels in LOS. Rossco please introduce this kid to some non-bar girl ladyboys, so he can fall in love the proper way. Im not hating on you Fat Boy, im just trying to smarten you up a little bit. Good Luck in September!!!!!!

Well, I'll get in on that action, because I know 100% what I'm going for, and what I'll be doing when I'm there.

Believe me, it won't be the GFE......

I just wish people would realise that this encounter was not another Annie moment, and that I never wanted it to be neither.....
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#319 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:26 AM

And was good catching you in Bangkok too Phil Lander - hope to run into you again for a beer and monger.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#320 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:29 AM

[...]

I can't wait for your trip report tdpd61 :)

#321 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:01 AM

(...)
(...)

HF
Jo

I'm disturbed by this. I ABSOLUTELY dont get involved in negotiations unless specifically asked. And if you had come to me earlier with Peng's quote about me guaranteeing her 3000 or 2000 i would have punched her lights out, the cheeky mare. As it is, i'm going to talk to her about it, but i bet i get a puzzled look and "no unnerstan".

Jimbo , your a fine Gentleman and a good boss according to your girls but the LB's are in the best position to maintain your customer base .
Both girls were asked for a LT before we left the bar but decided to cut it short . It was my divorce present to myself so I was a little bit put out.
As I said earlier in the post we had discussed prices the night before so I know it was BS from her . I also caught her out lying about the ST price she had the previous night .
I doubt she would even remember who I was two weeks later.
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#322 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:46 PM

Okay FB.... admit it.... its yours..... :mrgreen:

Attached Files

• Attached File  080.jpg   68.94KB   2320 downloads
  • Attached File  079.jpg   56.88KB   2320 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#323 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:33 PM

She's even more beautiful pregnant,
She looks totally fulfilled, well done FB! :)

Attached Files

#324 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:02 PM

Well, I'm with JoJo on this one. Certainly Jim can offer the girls his opinion of the price he thinks they are capable of asking, and sometimes obtaining . But, I don't believe he would, nor is he in any position to, guarantee them any LT or ST price with customers.

Oh golly gosh , I wish people would read posts properly rather than skimming through for the juicy bits :roll:
I explicitly wrote it so it would not look like Jim was at fault but rather an LB taking me as a complete greenhorn unaware of the normal costs of LT/ST.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci