FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#349 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:33 PM

First off Anthony, I've never written a trip report. Nor have I had asked a moderator to take down a thread.

Posting 793 photos will get these points you seem to cherish or envy. As Jimbo pointed out I have posted heaps of photos on the C&D thread. I'm usre if you look hard enough you will find photos I have posted.

I have no issue with DC's attempts to be funny, however his self appointment as site moderator I find annoying. I think we all get your dry wit or sense of humour however most aren't amused as much as you are by it. You sure are getting defensive for someone who talks about others being thin skinned?
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#350 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:46 PM

Thanks petesie, I've got a big bag of dots set aside for when I see you next :)

Just hope I don't have to explain them to immigration :|[/quote]

DC, I value your dry humour highly. There's no need to change that. I don't like it would become "Boaring". :D

Keep up the good work.

#351 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:12 PM

Posting 793 photos will get these points you seem to cherish or envy. As Jimbo pointed out I have posted heaps of photos on the C&D thread. I'm usre if you look hard enough you will find photos I have posted.

fair enough mate, i never look at that thread.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#352 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:36 PM

i might be missing something here.. but...

why does everyone want to protect girls who are lying to everyone they meet?
i would tell a friend if his woman was cheating or lying to him. i wouldnt hide it and cover it up to protect her.

i understand respect, they have to earn a living and they are people too. but why does everyone talk around them like they hold an upper hand..

they might be mad but they still want to earn.. baht talk. bullsit walks.

i realized how silly i sound... an honest whore...

sorry

Easy - because we know it's all a game and games have rules.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#353 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:23 PM

fair enough mate, i never look at that thread.

Anthony, you can always start posting other people's photos without referring to the originator of the material, thatll get you plenty of points. :-) ;-)

#354 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:41 AM

Anthony, you can always start posting other people's photos without referring to the originator of the material, thatll get you plenty of points. :-) ;-)

You got it there in a nutshell my fellow DC :)
It appears some have no qualms or scruples what-so-ever about employing such a technique :|

When a forum (this one) offers a point in return for submitting a post, two for a poll and a further three per picture which can then be used as currency to acquire subscriptions to a number of websites it is shame this 'offer' is abused by some. Whether they are subsequently redeemed or not is not the issue.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#355 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:54 AM

It appears some have no qualms or scruples what-so-ever about employing such a technique :|

Yup. But hey whatever makes you happy. The simplicity of copycats pawing it of as their own, sigh.

P.s.: your tip re. the ignore button ... spot on
P.p.s.: let me know about Singapore

#356 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:58 AM

The simplicity of copycats pawing it of as their own, sigh.

It's just a lack of common courtesy not to credit the source :|

For reposting images where they may again be relevant there is always the IMG function to link to original, with a mention of the source BM's name too is all it takes :)

This also allows the original poster, should he choose to remove it, the courtesy of having the linked-to image removed also.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#357 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:02 AM

you pair are talking dutch to me. :?
not got a clue.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#358 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:31 PM

DC and DC....must be something about the initials that makes me like your style. D&C.

#359 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:09 AM

Yup. But hey whatever makes you happy. The simplicity of copycats pawing it of as their own, sigh.

P.s.: your tip re. the ignore button ... spot on
P.p.s.: let me know about Singapore

You really want to go there Dutchie? Ok lets talk about you posting a number of photos on Retro look at LB's of Phuket thread, then days later you took them all down leaving an unattractive gap in the thread.

You want some more big guy? How about the photo of mine that you not only pinched but altered? You recall the one? The one you bastardized was put on C&D's thread and you gave no credit to whose photo it was. Here is the original just to jog your memory. You posterized it then posted it without so much as a credit. I wouldn't minded if you would have at least credited it. The great photographer couldn't give someone else credit?

DutchCowboy, I also recall how you quickly became one of the top posters because of points/posts? Then several here pointed out that you were accumulating more points/posts because you were only putting one photo per post. Now your judging others? Who you crappin? I could care less personally, but only the fact that you would dare get on me about posting or points

Attached Files

#360 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:23 AM

The simplicity of copycats pawing it of as their own, sigh.

It's just a lack of common courtesy not to credit the source :|

For reposting images where they may again be relevant there is always the IMG function to link to original, with a mention of the source BM's name too is all it takes :)

This also allows the original poster, should he choose to remove it, the courtesy of having the linked-to image removed also.

Dixon surely you would have pointed out when I did this? Your not talking about the LB69 photos that I posted along with photos I took. They have a logo. I recall you saying something about this, but the real moderators never said anything to me. I have noticed this practiced before by others without anyone saying shit. I notice that your pretty selective who you take up your petty issues with.

Can you please point out a photo someone else took that I didn't credit. WTF, are you directing these unsubstantiated charges at me? You two (DC's) are so out of line here. If this is your sense of humour, you're correct I don't get it. I guess you were away when Dutchie posted several photos on one of my threads then took them down. Where were you and the point police then? Who you crappin?

You kids and these points is such a hoot. Your really into them. Is that what that donate button is about so people will dontae them to you if you post something they like or make a joke? Really guys tell us who you crappiin with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci