Photo

FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#289 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:55 AM

Yes DC, it gives food for thought, but I stay with my opinion as I stated before.
Yes, they are prostitutes in every way, even if it's just different to our european, american etc homes.
They can make more than 1500 THB with a little work every day, but you really think, they like it that way?
They do because they need the money. To live, to support, ok, also to have more than the normal Thai worker and to have the opportunity to spend more.
But they have hearts and souls also....
And if chemistry is right (I speak about like, not love), dont you think, they enjoy this time more than struggeling every evening for a ST or LT?
You think, money is always in the foreground?
I dont speak about sex for free, I speak about money for their needs like supporting sum, room rent, make-up, clothes.
And for all this, a sum of 14000/9days without a need to spend one satang from their personal money is not too bad.

But all that leads back to the most important point: It has to be discussed before

Then all our thoughts are without any meaning, if both sides agree on the amount, everything is ok and the time will be hastle free, if not, nothing will happen and everyone goes his own way.

HF
Jo

Not sure Jo. Not sure. Dont have enough experience to judge to be honest.
Please dont put words in my mouth. I do not believe all P4P LBs'are golddiggers, I am saying first and foremost they are led by cash, and like you say for numerous different reasons.
Just sharing my rollercoaster rides of my only 2 visits to date to Phuket/BKK.
I have never discussed price beforehand. Never. Not once. Never got in trouble with pay. Trust me I tried the 'business-like' route. But somehow they do not allow me. Never not paid, even when they offered.
Never had a problem with time neither. Either at my hotel, their appartments when they invited me. Never.
Plus I dont go ST, I like to fuck long time.
Do they care beyond money. Probably. I dont know.
Every LB I have met in LOS I have had a ball with, good chemisty I guess, and I perceive them as a lot more then golddiggers as you may lead fellow BMs to believe. The once I have met know how I feel about transsexuals, particularly Asian LBs'. They always ask why I am attracted only to TS and always are surprised by my answer. That's shows in the way I carry myself around them.
My GF has a good heart, a beautiful mind, and is hillariously funny, and IMHO one of the most natural looking LBs' I have seen around. So from that perspective I would argue differently.
Just sometimes you need a reality check :lol:

#290 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:03 AM

Good for you Dutch, call it as you see it !

Delighted to read that you have revisited Patong for part II, only sorry I was not there to join you this time.

Now for Pattaya :wink:

#291 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:00 AM

Sorry DC, I didnt want to put words in your mouth...

And sure they were driven by earning money, that's what we are all alike. If I would not have to earn money for my needs, I would not go to work, I could mess around with better things...
The question is, if they are driven by "maximizing" money and there I would say, some are, some aren't.

But how to know which type you have in front of you? You can hear to your stomach feelings or you can just discuss the money theme.
I never met a LB to be offended by speaking about money, it's just a little question at the edge, when thinking of barfine comes in the way.

And just opposite to you, I always clear this up before going somewhere, why I have to risk the hastle after.

And this sort of agreement is as valuable for the normal overnight as for the longer engagements outside, I think.

Good luck for you and your GF, this seems to be a total different story...

HF
Jo

#292 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:06 AM

DELETED

#293 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:44 PM

Nice to hear your thoughts Dutch.

And look forward to trying to meet for that beer next month.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#294 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:58 PM

I agree with all of you but to be honest Phuket Superstar attitudes don't get my sympathy............with a good wage in LoS being 7k pm............ for 14k she can pay Loom and still be ahead........ :wink:

This is where she has shot herself in the foot...........not only has she lost a customer but also a friend and future income............ok FB could've asked before but at the time he obviously didn't feel the need to.......this was just her playing the guilt card for more.....

Who could foretell this event became an LB69 monster posting............. :shock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#295 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:04 AM

Now for Pattaya :wink:

I need some hardcore pro's to take me to Pattaya. I think I wont manage on my own :-)

Bangkok I loved. Love the city life. Bit of an organised chaos though (where the only thing seemingly running straight, and on time, is the skytrain). Had some killer experiences.

#296 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:07 AM

Phuket Superstar attitudes don't get my sympathy

Agree. Wasnt impressed with the proclaimed superstars myself neither.

#297 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:16 AM

Had some killer experiences.

Would you be kind enough to tell us about them...I know you have pictures cos your snaps are the best :wink:

#298 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:15 AM

Had some killer experiences.

Would you be kind enough to tell us about them...I know you have pictures cos your snaps are the best :wink:

Lol. Ill have a re-freshed TR up soon.

#299 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:05 AM

Phuket Superstar attitudes don't get my sympathy

Agree. Wasnt impressed with the proclaimed superstars myself neither.

Well, if you do venture to Pattaya, be prepared for the wreckage to be found on Walking Street.....granted, there are some stunners.....but the number of mingers there is large.....I know some on this board love Linda's, but every time I walked past there, I was embarassed by the non-passable "girls" that hung out there......thai truck drivers in dresses.....or just jaded yaba head lbs.......but overall, not my cup of tea....your mileage may vary....

There are lbs all over, on many sois, so don't think Drinking Street is the only place to go....you may be pleasantly surprised elsewhere...

I used to be a regular Pattaya visitor......but lately my focus is on Phuket.....it may lack quantity, but it's got quality.....and if it's "too expensive", well, if you can't afford an extra couple of baht a drink, you shouldn't be in Thailand.......you're on holiday ffs!

Different strokes for different folks....and LOS has something for everyone......you just gotta find your confort zone, and enjoy!

#300 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

As with many other BM's it's the chemistry and the attitude that will get my attention and Baht every time.....without fail........ :wink:

I don't mind spending a few more Baht for the drink of my choice, as I drink cider this is double the cost of beer in most bars and there's plenty of places in Pattaya to equal the cost of Patong................. :)

I agree with you regarding Linda's and JSB.........plenty good ones to be found on most of the Soi's............though you will find many a stunna loitering on Walking Street............ :roll: :P
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci