• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#301 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

oi.!
watch what you are saying about linda bar............
i shall tell em.... :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#302 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:59 PM

I shall be on the WS Promenade tomorrow night and will be sure and drop into Linda's for a beer and to say hello for you Anthony70. :lol:

Who knows, maybe I'll even allow myself to be seduced by the nasty and extremely slutty and sexy Barbie again :shock: But only if she is in her "charming mode". :wink:

#303 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:27 AM

I shall be on the WS Promenade tomorrow night and will be sure and drop into Linda's for a beer ...

Don't forget to order a cheese & ham toastie... Mmmm :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#304 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 02:29 AM

It's confirmed..........

I am Pattaya bound end of September...... :wink:

And the mayhem begins......... :twisted:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#305 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:05 AM

It's confirmed..........

Ladyboy life as you know it will never be the same again FBUK. Enjoy. :lol:

#306 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:53 AM

DELETED

#307 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:18 AM

And the wing man is me :lol:
two newbies in the city of sin :lol:

stevie

Might see you there yet Stevie. Possibly could be back around that time. :lol:

#308 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:01 AM

They always ask why I am attracted only to TS and always are surprised by my answer

And what is the answer?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#309 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:12 AM

It's confirmed..........

Too bad i miss you FB. I´ll be back late Oct, but probably Phuket around xmas time if Tom can shack me up. Hope to meet you some day. We can try Lin :)
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#310 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:17 AM

It's confirmed..........

Im making book that Fatboy will fall in love within 3 nights in Patts and we will hear another "Cry me a River" tale from the Forum's resident Romeo, within days after his return home. I felt sorry for him the first time it happened with Annie, but to happen again and make the same mistakes again, thats all on him. This dude will never learn, and i can see him continuing to make the same mistakes for the rest of his travels in LOS. Rossco please introduce this kid to some non-bar girl ladyboys, so he can fall in love the proper way. Im not hating on you Fat Boy, im just trying to smarten you up a little bit. Good Luck in September!!!!!!

#311 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:34 AM

Im making book that Fatboy will fall in love within 3 nights in Patts and we will hear another "Cry me a River" tale from the Forum's resident Romeo, within days after his return home.

Odds Trent? What odds are you offering? I might want to get in on some of that action.

Actually, I'm going to bet that Fatboy will land in Patts and with some support from some of the boys already on the ground, will have an enlightening experience.

I'd guess that if any of the mates see Fatboy with the same LB for more than one or two nights, they'll take him to a certain LB bar in Jomtien and turn him over to it's proprietor for the evening!!! Ouch!

We'll keep the faith on Fatboy and bet that he'll turn into a LB hunter/killer and have no more of that "lubbed up" garbage.

Oh the other hand, if he falls back into his "old ways", it will make for more interesting reading and one hell of a good forum ass kicking!!

8)
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#312 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

I'm with Automorph on this one. I believe FBUK has learned his lesson(s). As well, besides the experienced Pattaya BMs in place when he gets there, he'll have Steviep with him. Who, while having his own teerak, is otherwise a master butterfly man with him as wingman.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci