Photo

FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#277 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:37 PM

If it were not for Jimbo's presence and hospitality then Phuket for the ladyboy shaggers would hardly get a mention within these pages.
Mind you, Boarhog also does a fine job of banging the drum for Patong.

#278 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:31 PM

You know Stevie I'm starting to think that a side trip to Pattaya may be in order.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#279 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:23 AM

You know Stevie I'm starting to think that a side trip to Pattaya may be in order.

Sounds strange...As Pattaya is obviously the priority of all my trips. In brief every trip out of Pattaya and Bangkok is a side trip for me.

A big tour around Patts "jungle" with some hardened mongerer would give a revelation to any Pattaya newbie in just one day :idea:

#280 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:51 AM

Hard to believe that this thread was born when I 'split' a handful of Fatboy's posts from the Cocktails & Dreams thread as I thought they were off topic.

I think I've created a monster ! :lol:

It was Rxpharm's suggestion so he should take some of the blame... :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng

I'll happily share the credit for this - I certainly felt that it had to be moved out since the C&D updates are one of the more popular threads in the forum and putting off topic items in there takes away from its goal.

Interesting to see the wide range of opinions regarding pricing, to Pattaya vs. Phuket as sites to visit.

Really what this situation boiled down to was not discussing the price at the very beginning - which is a newbie mistake. The second was thinking that paying less than what you paid another lady from the same bar because it is low season is ok. Not a good idea, when you know that they all talk with each other about what is paid.

Now, I am not getting in discussions whether or not the sum paid was high, low, etc. It all could have been avoided if negotiations took place at the beginning. She could have said no and another lady would have been asked.

It doesn't matter where you go in Thailand, you can have a great time with these beauties as long as you follow some basic common sense guidelines.

Happy to see the Fatboy ended his visit with a good time in Bangkok.

#281 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

DELETED

#282 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:37 AM

dont get bringing coal to newcastle fellas. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#283 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:29 AM

in pattaya...here's an example which happens pretty much every night. because there's usually a good crew of lads in town, the texting starts around 9pm. then slowly, whoever was out first, has dictated the meeting place. which could be anywhere but is usually a ladyboy bar. now a crew has formed with him of between 6 and 12 members. once the catch up chat and stories are exchanged the question is dropped. "where shall we go now.?

A big tour around Patts "jungle" with some hardened mongerer would give a revelation to any Pattaya newbie in just one day :idea:

I would agree. I had a great time on my last, all too short (aren't they all too short) trip to LOS and Pattaya. It was such fun, in large part because of the BMs I met there and who kindly guided me around.

I love Phuket, and will definitely be back to C&D, & Soi Croc. I've always liked smaller places and 'island' life. As well, in my limited experience in Pattaya, Jim & Nick's C&D hospitality is unmatched.

But, given that LB hunting is my primary motivation, now having seen the light, I'll be spending the majority of my time in LOS, in Pattaya.

#284 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

I agree the most People here. patt is cheaper than Phuket. And when Phuket did not have the C&D i really think i dont go there again. Because the Girls which i see are not cute the only thing was C&D. Thanks Jimbo :D

#285 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:38 AM

Obviously not, and perhaps, I dont belong in Thailand at all.

FB,

14k Baht is ~1500 per day. Even in low season that is too little. She spends 24/7 for 9 days. Seeing they are what they are, prostitutes - for whatever reason - they can make that with 1-2 hours work p/d. That is the reality that is LOS. Sure, it is so easy to not think of them in that way because it seems it is part of Thai society. But do you honestly think there can be talk about love in this context? Honestly?

I parked the same thought you are stuggling with the minute I got close to one Thai LB. I don't connect with many people on a deeper level, and do develop a strong sense of care and affection when I do, which I did for my GF - in which ever way, for what ever reason - but I try to be very realistic, and not in any way have the imagination that I am different. I am not. Regardless of what almost all LBs' I meet, run into tell me. All the kind words. All the offers. Be a self-proclaimed Legend, like one BM claimed of himself. Because of physical look, personality, intellect, erm! Whatever. Lol. Regardless, I am just like the rest of us.

So for now I continue to enjoy the ride. Both in 'relationship' and butterflying. Do I financially support my relationship. Sure, a little here and there. Mainly at my own initiative, and solely because I care so much for the person she portrays she is. Is she using me for money? I tend to avoid asking myself that question. Is she really different? I have no clue. Once it becomes serious money, Ill make my move. Most important for me now is to 'manage' my conscious as to balance the 'relationship' vs. butterflying bit. I struggled a little with that in Phuket cause the relationship part was so close.

What also helped for me is that I made the conscious decision not to have any plans for a serious relationship. I enjoy what I do too much. I only travel to Thailand for two reasons, well now three obviously. One to chill out, get away. Two, cause I am attracted to Thai LBs' so much more then to Latin ones. Three, to see the girl I met on my first trip whom I will make a little happier each day cause she is cool like that.

Hope this gives some more food for thought. Let's meet up for a beer when you're in A'dam in August, I should be around.

DC

#286 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:17 AM

Everyone has a different style

Well said CJ, couldnt agree more. 8)

#287 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:18 AM

Yes DC, it gives food for thought, but I stay with my opinion as I stated before.
Yes, they are prostitutes in every way, even if it's just different to our european, american etc homes.
They can make more than 1500 THB with a little work every day, but you really think, they like it that way?
They do because they need the money. To live, to support, ok, also to have more than the normal Thai worker and to have the opportunity to spend more.
But they have hearts and souls also....
And if chemistry is right (I speak about like, not love), dont you think, they enjoy this time more than struggeling every evening for a ST or LT?
You think, money is always in the foreground?
I dont speak about sex for free, I speak about money for their needs like supporting sum, room rent, make-up, clothes.
And for all this, a sum of 14000/9days without a need to spend one satang from their personal money is not too bad.

But all that leads back to the most important point: It has to be discussed before

Then all our thoughts are without any meaning, if both sides agree on the amount, everything is ok and the time will be hastle free, if not, nothing will happen and everyone goes his own way.

HF
Jo

#288 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:30 AM

[Yes, maybe if you are young and look like Anthony or Dutch Cowboy

You're such a sweety. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci