383 replies to this topic

#265 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 18 July 2009 - 07:41 PM

As the size of this thread proves it was a very good call by Rxpharm to immediately suggest to FatboyUK that he start another thread so as not to ruin the ongoing and happy C&D thread.

Also, if you recall, Fatboy responded along the lines of "I shall do no such thing!!", so it remained up to one of the mods to step in with the rights to perform the move and maintain the status quo over at the C&D thread.

This is a prime example of lack of thought or consideration with a potential thread-wrecking subject not being thought out by the poster. Fortunately, in this case, it was nipped in the bud and ultimately saved one of the best threads on the forum (C&D) from becoming spoiled unnecassarily :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#266 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:20 PM

If you ask me, we should blame Canada...

JOKE...

BR

#267 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:39 PM

If you ask me, we should blame Canada...

JOKE...

BR

Grrrrr OK Tarado, RxPharm and my other fellow Canuks, it's get the X-Man Slovenly Robi time! :P :wink: 8) Joke! :?

#268 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

Also, if you recall, Fatboy responded along the lines of "I shall do no such thing!!", so it remained up to one of the mods to step in with the rights to perform the move and maintain the status quo over at the C&D thread.

I dont remember making such a statement DC, but then I dont remember alot of shit I did just yesterday.

However please do all remember that the original posting was a drunken rant whilst in Bangkok, and I was certainly not expecting the following 18 pages of discussion (and crap) that was posted. :shock:

I mean't no mallace towards the C&D thread, the C&D girls, or the C&D Bar and staff, and I hope that most of you realise that. I was merely sharing my experiences with the forum and its members, like a forum is mean't for.

Thanks to the mod who did move it, and I'm aware that it should of gone onto the Trip Report thread in the first place. My bad. :oops: Also, if the Mods feel it is now better suited on the "General Discussions" board - feel free to move it.

On a brighter note, communications are still going back and forth between myself and Emma, and hope that we can remain on good terms.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#269 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:28 AM

I think I've created a monster ! :lol:

You sure have......... :twisted:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#270 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

fatlad.
do yourself a favour and break all comunication with emma.

in your original rant she states "if i know you only pay me 14000 i not go with you.".
remember that.
and fuck her off.!

she didnt like you last trip, and wont like you this trip.
she is a business lady.
period.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#271 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

you phucket possy will never see the bigger picture until you step foot in pattaya.
here,s an example which happens pretty much every night.
because theres usually a good crew of lads in town, the texting starts around 9pm.
then slowly, whoever was out first, has dictated the meeting place. which could be anywhere but is usually a ladyboy bar.
now a crew has formed with him of between 6 and 12 members.
once the catch up chat and stories are exchanged the question is dropped.
"where shall we go now.?"
there are so many options it can take while, but lets say we agreed on jomtien.
once we start to all check bin, the ladyboys will ask "where you all go?".
"i want come with you , i not want stay here......."
" please, only pay bar, i not care about money, i want go with you lot. i not want stay here".
sitting in a baht bus, with maybe 6 or 7 lads, and a few lb,s on a bit of an off road tour is priceless.
on arrival at sallys bar, there is always a warm welcome with extra tables laid out and pushed together for our crew.
then the sallys girls would then sit among us. and an excellent night is to be had.

and, nobody in our company is with us because we give them money.

phucket is all about business. same as singapore.
it is a diferent animal.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#272 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:41 PM

DELETED

#273 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

good news stevie.
i think once you see the cost diference in a pattaya trip, you will be able to afford more trips. 8)
everyones a winner.
unless you give em 6000 a night. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#274 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:06 PM

DELETED

#275 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:01 PM

Anthony70

Good response.
Bangkok - Nana and Soi Cowboy - concentrated LB heaven but only 2 locations
Phuket - good holiday location but prices generally higher - I speak from a GG perspective and friends vacationing there.
Pattaya - currently 17 different bars and the 'Pub Crawl' is half the fun.

Plenty of other entertainment available too - Cinemas/Bowling and a multitude of good reasonably priced restaurants from Algeria to Zimbabwee - well a good selection.

BFs are average 300 Baht and ST 500/1000 and LT 1000/?????

Fortunately everyone is different so no one location (Phuket/Pattaya/BKK) ever gets over loaded.

#276 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

Not to mention you never have problem going for instance with LB from Ezy 8) into La Bamba or Pooks. This is most definitely not a good idea on Nana if you for instance have LB from Kings Group bars and you want to go to Cascades… trust me. :cry: But on the other side Jim and C&D are reason why Phuket will never be left alone or forgotten.

BR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci