Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

så i gain nothing by free acsess:-). i

Off course
people who spends time

who has the shit english now then.?
you call everyone cheap charlie, but then we all tend to go for longer than 5 days in low season.

5 days.?
that aint even a trip.
thats a stopover.

enjoy your "long weekend".
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#254 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:02 PM

så i gain nothing by free acsess:-). i

Off course
people who spends time

who has the shit english now then.?
you call everyone cheap charlie, but then we all tend to go for longer than 1 week in low season.

1 week.?
that aint even a trip.
thats a stopover.

there is often reference on here to what we call "2 week millionaires".
but you have raised the bar.

enjoy your "long weekend".

"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#255 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:18 PM

so much anger and frustration:-)......And off course one week only is a long weekend :-)...

#256 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:53 PM

tdbp61

Whatever you decide to do with your money is entirely up to you and you are probably better not sharing that personal pecuniary information.

The real issue is one of relative economies. Earnings, in Thailand, are much lower than in the consumerist Western economy.
A Bank Manager here in Thailand (in a major town) earns 40,000 Baht a month - and to achieve that position must be well qualified.
A University professor will earn about 60,000 Baht.

So IF a Bank Manager or Professor wanted to 'dabble', on your own admission, they should pay up to a weeks salary for a 4 hour rumble.

Relative economics. I do understand that you can get a Girl in Senegal for about 5 USD.

So this argument/debate is based on one person's personal spending preference versus relative economics. It sound like the relative economics position is stronger and more logical.

#257 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:12 PM

sorry jimbo, have only one week and like to stay in an areea i know. will stay in Presidente solitare, the prices for a suite there is ridicolus low, and it is 3 min from Bed and Q and close to nana and guess...so i will have enough to cover over 7 days:-)

So when you pay for your hotel do you insist on paying three or four times the going rate to make yourself feel better about yourself and what you are doing, or does that just apply to LB's?

It's rhetorical by the way, I'm not really interested as I found what you had to say boring after about two posts. This post is more to make me look like a funny bastard by making that clever observations as opposed to being a genuine question to you.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#258 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:07 AM

Dearie me........this thread has now reached 18 pages and 18,000 hits with minimal input and no pics from the thread originator............. :shock:

Wait till he's Butterflying with his new camera............ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#259 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:24 AM

FatboyUK..The man,the myth..the legend :D :roll:
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#260 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:33 AM

Dearie me........this thread has now reached 18 pages and 18,000 hits with minimal input and no pics from the thread originator............. :shock:

Yes it is remarkable Petesie. But, other than the first couple of posts by FB, it has become a venting ground for what is an appropriate payment to LBs in general, but especially for multi-day adventures. It's a moot point now, but this thread probably best belongs in the General Ladyboy Discussion forum, not TRs.

#261 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

I concur............ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#262 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:56 PM

I concur............ :wink:

happy 1 year anniversary Pete.

Still far more posts than me in 1 year

#263 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

Wait till he's Butterflying with his new camera............ :roll:

Hard to believe that this thread was born when I 'split' a handful of Fatboy's posts from the Cocktails & Dreams thread as I thought they were off topic.

I think I've created a monster ! :lol:

It was Rxpharm's suggestion so he should take some of the blame... :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#264 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

I think this is the reason why it gives a forum to discuss. Not to argue. Everyone has their opinion and that is good. I see in any case not the money out the window to throw. And of course, the lady or Lb properly paid. Greetings to all

Koykaeng : you're the reason why we have this thread.
Then you are guilty :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci