FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#241 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:59 PM

well having been away for a few days, what a load of shite this thread turned into......

i know a generous forum member, with a good few trips under his belt, who overpaid them all as he thought why not.? i can afford it.

sitting in jsb with him one night, he said
"my phone does not stop, its red hot, im getting texts from lb,s i have never even met.!".
i said, "because you pay too much, word has got round".
"fuck that then, ill just give em the going rate from now on then."
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#242 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:20 AM

They all want the coin they are only after the coin , girls , LBs all of them , give them the fucking money cant take it with ya :lol: I love ladyboys girls are cunts :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#243 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:33 AM

Sax..you can start the teaching by explaining what " trasaction" means?? i am always in the mood for free lessons:-)

" and when they say goodbye, not goodbuy ( take an english lesson if you need it). they are happy with the trasaction"

#244 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

well having been away for a few days, what a load of shite this thread turned into......

Couldn't agree more with you Anthony70. Real shame too, as I thought it was turning into quite a good discussion before it was hijacked.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#245 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:50 AM

i thought you were going to bangkok tp...whatever .?
seems to me that you are sitting at your computer, eagerly rubbing the tops of your thighs, getting all excited about a couple of spelling mistakes.
who cares .

:?

still, another few months and you will have enough points for a free months access.
maybe even a few friends.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#246 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:52 AM

DELETED

#247 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:52 AM

Snake..i am at kastrup airport now, leaving with SK973 at 22.50...And by the way, i am a paying member så i gain nothing by free acsess:-). i

Off course I am not a a cheap charlie who uses this great site without contributing with hard currency to the people who spends time and effort to make it for us sex-addicts:-)

#248 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:40 AM

Sax..you can start the teaching by explaining what " transaction" means?? i am always in the mood for free lessons:-)

" and when they say goodbye, not goodbuy ( take an english lesson if you need it). they are happy with the transaction"

To go into the quote function and change my words, after you have accused Fat boy of doing it. Just proves what a child you really are !!!!

Enjoy your 5 days in front of the PC.

I will just join the rest and add you to the ignore list.

#249 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:52 AM

beat you to it, one true :P

#250 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:04 AM

beat you to it, one true :P

You did !

Once again i sorry for the posts on your thread Fat Boy UK but this guy was a dick.

#251 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:35 AM

and in my book you therfore should dig deeper to compensate a human being whom let you take advantage of her body...and the scars that put on her mind and soul.

Is this the biggest pile of shit hypocrasy ever??
So if you pay them more its ok with "the scars that put on her mind and soul"? Does that make it ok for you?

Have you met janne and hank?
Wanker!
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#252 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:19 AM

and in my book you therfore should dig deeper to compensate a human being whom let you take advantage of her body...and the scars that put on her mind and soul.

Is this the biggest pile of shit hypocrasy ever??
So if you pay them more its ok with "the scars that put on her mind and soul"? Does that make it ok for you?

Have you met janne and hank?
Wanker!

It would not suprise me if they are kissing cousins or 3 kids sat around a PC jerking off each other.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci