FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#229 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:43 PM

sorry jimbo, have only one week and like to stay in an areea i know. will stay in Presidente solitare, the prices for a suite there is ridicolus low, and it is 3 min from Bed and Q and close to nana and guess...so i will have enough to cover over 7 days:-)

#230 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

sorry jimbo, have only one week and like to stay in an areea i know. will stay in Presidente solitare, the prices for a suite there is ridicolus low, and it is 3 min from Bed and Q and close to nana and guess...so i will have enough to cover over 7 days:-)

No ladyboys allowed in Q-Bar these days tdpd61 or do you like to dabble with the GG's as well :?:

#231 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:52 PM

off course i like GGs as well. but the thai girls is generally a little small for me. hard to find one tall with some decent tits:-)....Thats why I spend most of my winters in the Dom Republic and Cuba. the latinas i more to my liking...But hey, a threesome with two thai GGs is fun to:-)

#232 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:46 PM

Now if you had stayed futher down the road at Le Fenix Hotel. You could have used your keycard to get into Bed & Supper and Q Bar for FREE. Thus giving you more Baht to through at ladyboys. Whom will laugh behind your back and not respect you one little bit.

Q bar you can fall out of and straight into the hotel as it's oppersite. 5 seconds walk across the road

#233 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

It is interesting, and quite sad, that some of you don’t get my point and try to argue about this by referring to supply and demand in a very businesslike way.

I am sure some of you guys are better businessmen than me, but since I have made my own money the last 20 years building my own business and can honestly say I have been quite successful I truly believe I understand trade and the markedsystem quite well, and I keep on making good money doing this.

This is NOT about supply and demand like booking a hotel or buying a car. It is about respect for the human beings that we are using for our own pleasure, and at least for me it is about self respect!

It is a buisness for the ladyboys and its all about supply and demand for them.

Only one thing on their mind is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#234 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:55 PM

that right, and that is why we should pay them decent. and stop talking about money spent on food, travel and stuff like that..because when they say goodbuy to our sorry asses they only care about how much money we left them...

#235 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:11 PM

that right, and that is why we should pay them decent. and stop talking about money spent on food, travel and stuff like that..because when they say goodbuy to our sorry asses they only care about how much money we left them...

I give my cleaner a bonus each month for the work she does on my appartment. Because she does a good job. Now if she cut corners, she would not get a bonus.

The same goes with all workers, myself included. If the bank said hey you are slacking at work i would not expect to get a bonus that month.

Its same same in any buisness. I give the going rate to LBS and a bonus if they did an outstanding job.

and when they say goodbye, not goodbuy ( take an english lesson if you need it). they are happy with the transaction

#236 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

and when they say goodbye, not goodbuy ( take an english lesson if you need it). they are happy with the trasaction

well iam not native...so i maybe didnt get the joke.... 8)

maybe I need some lessons... :?

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#237 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:03 PM

Wow - this ignore button is fantastic......
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#238 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:18 PM

Wow - this ignore button is fantastic......

:lol: That's me lad. Your learning curve has become exponential in a matter of 2 weeks FB! :lol:

#239 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:19 PM

I'm a changed man eslmiker :wink:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#240 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

I'm a changed man eslmiker :wink:

Good stuff, James... hope to see you again one trip.
John
Triat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci