Photo

Phil Lander and the Kingdom of the Golden Penis.

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#37 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:55 AM

it's the character "the only gay in the village" from the comedy show Little Britain

#38 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:15 AM

THE GOLDEN PENIS might make for a good avatar

I had planned to do that , but really like the attitude of my current Avatar.

I always thouht you were English from your avartar with the union jack but then realsied the shape of it, who is the guy? Is it you?

He's the only gay in the village :shock:
Seriously Phil is from the land of the wrong white crowd :!: (hence Phil lander...the wrong white crowd)
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#39 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:16 PM

THE GOLDEN PENIS might make for a good avatar

I had planned to do that , but really like the attitude of my current Avatar.

I always thouht you were English from your avartar with the union jack but then realsied the shape of it, who is the guy? Is it you?

Hi DS , as the others have pointed out he's Daffyd from Little Britain , he often says "I'm here . I'm Queer and you'd better get used to it " or something similar in a very defiant manner . I think the character is Welsh though :? I was born in England so really like English humour.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4zx1ZX8GW4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhcUH-SaCmo

www.metacafe.com/watch/51672/davith_the_only_gay_in_the_village/
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#40 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:17 PM

Great to have the "gaps " filled in Phil. I wondered what you guys had been up to before we met up. I'll follow this report with interest. :D :D

Glad you replied , now I can spell your name correctly :oops:
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#41 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:43 PM

The boys could'nt believe all the attention but we did not stop for a drink just went down Beach Road till we got to a bar called five something , apparently its one of the oldest bars in Pattaya on Beach road.

Phil it's the Five Star Bar....It was my first local many trips ago and I still frequent the bar occasionally ...a couple of long time friends originally from Sydney drink there every afternoon...Used to be stacked with talent but not much now....Cheers Donnykey

Thanks Donny , we had a good view of beach road form the front bench , but that just meant the venders had easy access to us . :roll: One particularly pushy Indian guy was a real pain , I got a bit short tempered with him another day. :evil: I noticed a few good looking ladies when the new shift arrived about four pm.

#42 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:46 PM

Nov 8 evening ,

We first walked up to the bars on second road where the free LB show is (Hema) . We all paired up pretty quickly with some ladies but soon moved on to the Family Bar in Naklua .

As it was a mixed bar and always good for a laugh I wanted the boys to have the experience and see just what they were able to take . I really did'nt intend for what happened later as there are about four GG's in that bar who I really fancy . However the LB's dont give you a chance if they think you like them.

We jumped in a Baht Bus on second road and then walked up from the roundabout as I tried to remember where it was exactly . I was pulled into one of the other bars on the way and we had a joke about me being the first to score as usual . I think they still looked too scared of the bargirls at that stage so I was the one that got picked on as I always laughed at them .
We finally made the Family Bar as we heard the noise from the road . :D I walked in first but did'nt see Sara who I had met last time , however her friend Luk was soon upon me (she says hello Sev7en :wink: ) . Sara was home she informed me and that gave my intentions away I guess as we soon made friends and had me dancing on the podium with her . I was introduced to a Belgium man and shook hands but it was just too noisy to talk . He had a couple of LBs with him one who I met another day :wink: say hi if your reading this. 8)
The lads meantime were getting friendly with some ladies or were they? :? I have seen Natasha before and had been convinced she was an LB , but somebody said she was a girl . She has very convincing tits and pussy which SM1 was getting very familiar with . So whats a guy to do ? I just left him to enjoy himself . SM2 was also getting very familiar with a lady who I think was called Sunni . I was sure she was an LB as she had an obvious adams apple and a bulge in her pants , but he was enjoying himself :D Both the girls got my mates on the podium and we were buying plenty of drinks so everybody was happy .
I always thought SM2 was up for anything but he surprised me another day by proving how old fashioned he is. :( however one of the other LB's , (the one always throwing herself off the bar onto the pole spinning around it) started messing with SM2 and pulled his pants down and gave him a short BJ. It was really funny at the time but the photo I tried to take did'nt come out :( all I got was a shoulder. :oops: SM2 started to get second thoughts as he was worried about his girl . I asked Luk if they were LB's and she said they were girls . I then went right up to Sunni and told her he was worried and she should be open with him but she insisted she was a girl . I could'nt really do any more than that so left them to sort it out themselves.

I took Luk home and did'nt worry about what the lads thought . She was really great and we took turns fucking each other :D boy was she noisy , I think the neighbours heard everything. :shock:

The next day I caught up with the boys . It turns out they had taken the ladies back to the Hotel where the guard informed that they were in fact men :shock: . The boys then backed out and gave them some money to go away. :(
They were'nt really worried about what had happened and SM1 said that it was the best night out he's ever had. :D

I then asked them if they thought I was Gay ? they said they didn't think I was, and that it was more about the chemistry that happened between us .
As long as I didnt take it up the arse that is :wink:

I'd recommend the Family Bar to everybody , it should be in the top five things to do in Pattaya (on my list anyway)

Attached Files

#43 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:32 PM

Nov 9

We went and found a taxi to take us to the Crocodile Farm / Million year Stone park It was reasonably interesting and I got another photo of myself with a Tiger . This time printed on a mug. We also had some fun feeding the Crocs so hope SM2's photos came out as I had been teasing them for ages before loosing my bait .

LBs4Me was turning up today so I made sure the lads were ok meeting up with him and his LB girlfriend . No problem happy to meet up was the answer .
We all met up and went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner , then went down Soi 8 . I was grabbed by an LB who came out of the Family Bar and said she had seen me at the Family Bar in Naklua the night before . I had a close look at her and could'nt remember her . Then she explained she was with the Belguim man sitting in the corner by the post next to SM2 . Then the penny dropped . I thought she was a GG as she was very quiet and hardly moved . :shock: She also looked like a girl as she was very slim and well groomed . 8)
We went in for a drink and SM1 and 2 played pool but I think they were a bit uneasy because of the night before so went back to the second road beer bar to find some GG friends.
I was getting on well with my new friend called Oi so barfined her and then went to La Bamba with LBs4Me and his lady . He was renewing an aquantance with Ice while I chatted with Oi .

We eventually went back to the Hotel for some fun . I really liked this lady but the only thing that irked me was she was constantly arranging her hair , no matter what position we were in she kept making sure it flowed around her face . :roll: The sex was good but she was a little quiet and I dont think she wanted to top me which was a relief for my arse. :P
The next morning she wanted to go to the Temple for some reason but agreed to go out for breakfast with me . We walked around for ages but as it was still before 10 hardly anything was open . we had walked from Soi13 to Central Pattaya road before finding something open . I then realised that I had walked that far with an LB , sober in broad daylight I had never given any thought about what other people thought . :shock: I watched Oi walk off and then tried to get hold of the boys but my phones battery died on me so I walked to their hotel where I was in for a surprise . :roll:
I later wished that I had gotten Oi's phone number as she would have been a good GFE .

Attached Files

#44 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:09 PM

Good stuff Phil, interesting reading.
Nice to see you again mate and I enjoyed drinking with you at Swan House, LaBamba & Ezy Bars

#45 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:33 AM

Good stuff Phil, interesting reading.
Nice to see you again mate and I enjoyed drinking with you at Swan House, LaBamba & Ezy Bars

I enjoyed your company too Pentire , shame your such a night owl as I could'nt keep up with you . :oops:

#46 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:59 PM

Nov 10

Please note I have forwarded a link to the lads so as they want to read the report. :wink:

My cellphone battery had died I just went to the lads hotel and rang them from reception .
SM1 answered the phone and said they would be down in about ten minutes , but they had company. :shock:
Turns out they had been to the 2nd road beer bar and had met the same GG's that we had been chatting to the other night .
SM1 had a lady whos name I cannot remember so will just call her Doris and SM2 had a lady I will call June . Only missing was a 20 yo that I had been chatting to called Nam , but as I was worried she was a bit young and immature so had passed on her. It must have been fun with four in a room with only single beds. :roll:
Doris had a friend who runs boats to Ko Larn island so we decided to go there and invited LBs4Me to come along .The cost was 2000 baht split seven ways which seemed reasonable. Three couples and me (the single) :( took the trip and I was kicking myself for not getting Oi's number as I would have loved to have her along for some company.

The trip out was about 20 minutes to half an hour and not too rough , we stopped at the second beach we came across and got out .
I had not swum for some time and had really enjoyed it as had the others . LBs4Me's date had entertained us with her rendition of of songs like "I will always love you" . I had told her she should take up singing in a Caberat which she took as a compliment . I meant that she would be miming , and think the guy lying in front of us would agree judging by the looks he was giving us. (Sorry LBs4Me but I think you know what I mean.) It was pretty quiet and the only venders we had to deal with were the ones renting the sunbeds and supplying us with food and drinks so it was a very relaxing day out that I would recommend you take .

Attached Files

#47 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:04 PM

After the day out I went with the lads for a meal at Molly Malones . June had come with us and seems a very nice lady with some good chemistry with SM2. Doris had moved on , but she seemed a very capable worker who knew how to chase men . I liked her and was joking about her and me getting together after SM1 went home . He did'nt seem to mind which was cool. I really wanted some pussy tonite and was seriously looking for it.
We then and went and checked out FLB bar as I knew they had a good band and could have some LB's there along with some very nice ladies . We were soon paired up with some ladies , the one I had been chatting with was called Moot who was very nice but as I thought 2000 for lady was a bit much so I passed . SM1 had been chatting to a lady with some obvious implants in her nose and possibly cheek bones but when LBs4Me turned up with his lady she soon found out that SM1's friend was an LB . :shock: He was glad to have not taken her . I had felt that with SM1 being so tall he would be an LB magnet so it did'nt surprise me at all.

Not sure what happened to the lads after this but LBs4Me and I decided to go to Ezy bar where Karl remembered me and introduced me to an Irish BM whos handle I can't remember . 8) We had a good chat and I said something about going home alone tonite as I was after pussy but did'nt seem to find what I wanted. [ I now have a theory about this . In Pattaya there is so much choice that I keep on moving to the next bar thinking I will find someone better , and get frustrated and bored and give up . Then an LB smiles at me and I fall instantly in Lust. ] I asked Karl why were all the LB's outside ignoring us . His answer was a classic . "cos they're all wankers" .
Anyway an LB walked past and I took one look at her arse and thought " I cant wait to see receptions face when I walk in with that " she then turned to me and started chatting , her line " I want to cum in your arse " sealed the deal . I did'nt spend any time getting to know her or trying the snog test first . I just wanted her . Back in the room she was as good as her word and I let her finish in my arse as it had a few days rest so was ready for another round of stretching. She was great , quite noisy and alot of fun , I just wished I had taken my time to get to know her properly first . I think she said her name was Ohm but she is called something else in the Ezy bar threads.

Attached Files

#48 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:49 PM

Good stuff Phil, I'm enjoying your report alot.

I haven't posted much recently cos my mind has been up in the air due to the problems getting into the country. I don't want to count my chickens, but I might have some good news (for me) soon.

Koh Larn is a great day out and I would also recommend it to any BM who is Pattaya, but take some company with you :wink:

Real shame I just missed catching up with both you and LBs4Me by a matter of a few weeks.

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci