Photo

Phil Lander and the Kingdom of the Golden Penis.

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#61 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:04 PM

I dont think I will ever get a chance to get with some of the GG's there but I really want to . They seem alot more fun than some of the girls I have met in Gogos.

Attached Files

Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#62 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:57 PM

Nice report Phil I am enjoying it.....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#63 siege

siege
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

A good read and nice pics thanks.
Posted Image

#64 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:50 PM

Thanks for the support guys , it make writting a report worthwhile 8)

Nov 14

I felt a bit off colour that day for some reason :roll: but had no hangover to talk of but decided to take it easy anyway so did'nt do much .

We had lunch in the hotel about 2pm and later had dinner in the square in the Avenue complex . I really did'nt want to drink and as it was really quiet in the bars we decided to go and see James Bond . I really enjoyed it the second time and noticed a few extra details that I had missed the first time around , not sure if I can handle it a thrid time yet . :roll:
We went to the hotel early and spent some time making love and watching TV :D I also seem to have talked her into taking some nudie shots for me to sagwow over. :twisted:
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#65 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:05 PM

Nov 15

Wandered around Walking Street as I wanted to see if Mollies were advertising the upcoming All Blacks game . It appeared to be shut for the funeral and had nothing advertised . We then went for a walk from Soi 13/2 to 7 looking for any sign of the Rugby being played but saw nothing but Soccer advertisments. :cry:
Later on attempted to get a drink in some of the bars in 2nd road but all the ones that were actually open said no beer .
We had a few cokes but being bored we decided on another early night . I also was having trouble with my eyes so wanted to sleep and needed to sort out an infection that had blown up .
I guess it was the result of too many late nights with very little sleep .

On reaching Soi 13 we found that the bar on the corner was pumping with people drinking beer but no music :shock: . WTF I thought all the bars were not allowed to sell beer until midnight :roll: T.I.T .

#66 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:25 PM

This is Woderfull2 Bar, and is ownd by a police man, and therfore will not be hit by the bib.
Yes TIT :wink:

Really great report Phil, very enjoyable reading about you and your mates.
So dark, the con of man..

#67 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:31 PM

Nov 16

I think we both felt that we needed a break so decided to part but still on good terms . I said I'd ring her later but I really felt like some pussy for a change . :twisted:

I went alone to Mollies to see if there was any sign of life but it was still closed and for some reason decided to have a look at the Jasmine ( nostalgia I suppose ) A GG outside Ezy really started staring at me so I took off down the alleyway feeling uncomfortable . I ended up in the area behind the Lucky Star bar and decided to have a wander and see if the GG I had spent five days in January was still around. There was nobody in the bar that I recognised and I knew quite a few of them before so was surprised at such a change . I had also asked about my friend one evening but the GG said she had never known her to work there . :(

I then walked onto Walking Street and saw Noi waiting outside JSB . She immediately recognised me and started to walk over :oops: She was really nice in January so I did'nt mind having a chat and invited her to Lindas for a drink . We sat in the front and asked for Tiger but were told they could'nt sell beer but if we came in the back it would be ok . :roll: Noi tried her best to get me to go with her for a shorttime but I passed on the offer . I gave her 100 Baht so she could buy some food as I felt that I had used her time that she could have spent on somebody else . She came back with some food and went to work on some other guys and shared the food with them ( bloody cheek I thought , I wont do that again ) :shock: Noi was replaced by another called Sai who I had chatted with before in January and always fancied her , however her copy hair was hiding a really bad dye job on her cropped hair which put me right off . She buggered off soon after to be replaced by a worse looking one with short hair and looked like trouble . Then the owner ( I presume ) came over and shook my hand and said he remembered me from January . I had spent time there with Anthony and Kliome drinking at night or having breakfast in the morning . Nice to be remembered by people other than LB's or Bar Girls. 8) Then I noticed that they were serving beer to people in the same seats that I had been denied earlier :? T.I.T .

My back had been feeling a bit sore so I went to a massage place next to Mike Mall in the artists alleyway . I had a two hour oil massge which was great but did'nt ask for any funny business . It did'nt look like a place that offered it . The lady was a bit too old for me anyway . It cost 500 baht but I am unsure if I was meant to tip so did'nt . Hope I was'nt expected to :oops: .
  • kenya69 likes this

#68 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:41 PM

good report phil.
i had a session with the "sai" from linda bar.
apparently she,d done a bit of gallery work in her pre drug days.
anyway,
she was shite.
felt like i was shagging a junkie so she could get her next fix.
thing was, thats exactly what i was doing.!
not quite the gf experience.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#69 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:05 PM

Nov 16 evening

I walked over to Pooks Swan bar avoiding getting run over as there are no footpaths worth mentioning most of the way there :roll:
While I was standing by the side of the road opposite Pooks attempting to cross the street , some of the LB's noticed me and started to call out to Lee and point at me :D By the time I walked over and sat down she had become glued to my side so we had a couple of drinks . Then a very friendly English guy came over and sat down next to me and asked if Lee was my GF . We had a chat and it turned out that he was Pentire :shock: so we did a bit of catching up and decided that as we both liked GG's as well as LB's that a tour around his favorite Gogo's would be in order 8) I cannot remember the names of some of them but Heavens Above was really great :twisted: I however seemed to have gotten distracted by the ball girl who was a bit cute but definately not pretty . I bought her some drinks one of which got spilt all over me :roll: it soon dried off and I bought her another.

Geting bored of the GG's who we could'nt BF till 1.30 we decided to go to Ezy . Not sure if that was the night I met Petsie and Sublime Folly but I had a chat with some LB lovers . I was then distracted by Bang (Paeng ) while sitting in Batmans chair and then Kaew decided to get into the act . They were both trying to get my cock out of my pants :shock: I was'nt fighting them off very hard as the sweet dears could have undone my belt but they had'nt worked that out for themselves. Sorry Batman I hope the chair was'nt damaged in the process :roll:

I barfined Bang and while she was showering ( she had gotten shy for some reason) I took most of a packet of Kamagra as I wanted this to be special . This was the first time I had tried it and I'm sure I could have demolished a building with my erection . :shock: I cannot remember too much about the sex as it is a few weeks ago but she is clearly very good and incredibly sexy . I dont think I have seen a photo that really does her justice .

The next day she would have slept until about 6 pm if I had let her but my back was telling me it needed to go for a walk about 2 . I then took a few photos which did'nt wake her so I gently shook her and told her she needed to shower . I really did'nt want to piss her off as she is built like athlete although she seemed very gentle and shy , not at all what I expected .

Attached Files

#70 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:14 PM

good report phil.
i had a session with the "sai" from linda bar.
apparently she,d done a bit of gallery work in her pre drug days.
anyway,
she was shite.
felt like i was shagging a junkie so she could get her next fix.
thing was, thats exactly what i was doing.!
not quite the gf experience.

Glad I did'nt bother , I must have heard or seen you mention her before as something was nagging at me .
She did look straight and is very sexy looking though .

#71 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

More Bang but without makeup . I would really like to meet her again as I felt we needed more time together . I think I mistook her shyness for lack of interest in me :cry:

Attached Files

#72 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

Nov 17

After Bang had left I had a late breakfast and then went for a walk to buy some music DVD's. I wanted to have a decent walk as my back needed it and something had started bothering me , namely pain in my legs . I normally have a dull ach in my legs because of trapped nerves which goes away when I drink but this was really starting to feel uncomfortable. I was wondering if it something to do with the Kamagra Gel I had taken the previous night.

Later I went to the Green Bottle for tea alone and then went to see if June was working so I could have a chat with her . Seems she had moved Bar so I never saw her again . Doris was in though I so sat and chatted with her . She started asking me about the LB that I had been with last visit which I jokingly denied , but she was adamant that the lady was an LB but she did'nt seem to mind . She asked me if I went with women as well . I said of course which seemed to please her .
I was thinking about taking her as SM1 said he did it up her arse but she told me that after SM1 had finished with her she had gone with a customer for four nights and then when he showed up late on the fifth she had already gone with another . I felt that I was right about her the first night I met her :roll: . She then took off for a night out with friends to spend some of her recently earned money .
I was only alone for a couple of minutes and soon had a pair of ladies either side of me and chatted with another inside the bar. They were all nice and held my hands while giving me a massage etc , but I wanted something else. :wink:
While going to the hong nam I bumped into Nam who had moved to another bar so had a talk with her and promised to come see her again . Seems like I'm getting good at lying , but I really meant it this time and regretted not taking her later .
I got a message from Pentire saying he was in La Bamba , however they had no money in the bar so I could'nt get any change and waited about 20 minutes . The Barmaid gave me a free beer as she was getting pissed off as well .

I made it to La Bamba but no sign of Pentire , however I was soon cornered by Lisa , Dear , and Gia . Dear sat on the coffee table staring really hard in my eyes about a foot away while the others sat on the couch either side . It was really hard to do anything or talk with them like that . I thought I'd have a little bit of fun and pulled out a 24 inch tape measure that I had in my camera pouch and suggested they measure themselves . ( it had come in a Christmas Cracker) Sad to say Gia was the only one game enough to do it and measured herself under her skirt and said she was 51/2 inches . The other two were'nt game and saw I was'nt really interested in them (it was only about 10.45 so too early for decisions). I paid and left and tracked down Pentire at Heavens above where I had one drink before we decided to go to Ezy.

Ezy was quite busy and Bang seemed to be not interested in me but that was ok as I was in a Butterfly mood . Karl suggested I talk to Ann ( X ) which was a happy choice as I liked her immediately , she's only 20 and is still early in her transformation but I found her to be very attractive and well dressed . Not really much to say as I cant remember who else I talked to and was keen to take Ann back to the Hotel for some fun and games.
When we walked into reception we got some really hostile looks from three GG's who were retrieving their ID's from reception and they did'nt look very happy even before they saw us . I just happily held Ann's hand and waited while she gave her ID smilling all the time. :D

After showering together I somehow managed to eat the rest of the Kamagra Gel from the previous evening . Ann was really effectionate . I have happy memories of doing her doggy style while she turned around and smiled . I was also able to lean around and snog her on right hand side , then moved back and watched her arse and then leaned around the left hand side and again snogged with her. We then switched position to missionary with her legs over my shoulders . Then I lay on my back while she climbed aboard and wanked herself off on my chest . I had'nt come so she lay by my side and switched between sucking and stroking my cock and giving me a very sexy snog I managed to have a very happy ending . :D
I think I would have to say she was the best LB I had that trip and would love to see her again. She could be one to watch and hope to see a nice photoset of her soon.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci