Photo

Phil Lander and the Kingdom of the Golden Penis.

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#25 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:29 PM

Nov 6 8.15pm

Well it was now time for the SM's initiation into Nana Plaza. :twisted:

I went to the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi4 to wait for them but immediately was approached by a young lady who I chatted to while waiting. She was really pleasent and wanted me to take her home for some fun but I declined as we were just setting out . She just hung around with me for about 15 mins and chatted . When my mates turned up they were amazed that I already had some company . :D
We took off and my new friend wanted to come with us but I declined . Another day maybe but this night was going to be a special event for the boys. :wink:

We first went into a Gogo called Lollipop which I wanted to check out as I had been in some by the same name in the P.I and wanted to see if this was as good. Turned out to be really boring , music too loud and nothing I could relate too , some of the girls did try and get our attention but when they brought out the price list I said "fuck this lets go" . The boys seemed to like staring at the girls , but I realised that with great numbers of them with big hair that the Japanese were more likely to be the target market for them.

We next went into G Spot where I tried to find out if Nok was there . I was told she was sick , so I presume she was already Barfined . The Mamasan's remembered me from the other night so I again ended up buying them and some of the girls some drinks. One tall good looking lady had been trying to get my attention from the stage so I waved her down and had a chat . She was nice but no real chemistry so I passed . G Spot was the quietest I had seen with about 30% of the girls on stage and few customers . Then a few girls from Lollipop turned up to fill out the numbers much to the amusement of the lads. We decided to leave and went outside while we had a chat . This was a real good opportunity to test the boys as there were a few LB's from Casanova walking past to get some food and a few hanging around chatting .
SM1 seemed to be interested and said how attractive they were , SM2 did'nt seem to notice anything different about them . (I hope Lbs4Me works out who's who) We eventually decided to go downstairs but I was pleased the boys did not say anything bad about LBs so had passed the first test. :P

Pretty Lady was our next stop where my mates were really impressed with the rowdy nature of the place . No knickers and a mirror floor on the podium was a real drawcard so we sat right in front on the stools .
The ladies I had met the other night were happy to see me and that I had brought some friends for them.
The braided hair one began immediately to get to work on us by flashing her fanny etc , and soon some others girls joined in . The more Ladydrinks we bought (tequila) the wilder they got (a bit like Ladyboys). Then a bit of bother broke out with the braided one being told off for hogging all the men. I spotted number 54 and waved her over as she had again been staring at me. We were hugging and kissing straight away while the braided one took turns sitting on my mates laps. I dont think the other girls were happy but it was up to us. I decided to Barfine May (54) as I really like her , she was large and chunky but I fancied bouncing around on her for a while. She got dressed and came back . I hardly recognised her as she was wearing a very nice dress and did'nt look like a tart at all . When we left the braided one was bouncing around on SM1's lap while playing with SM2's genital area . Glad they like Thailand . :wink: May wanted to go upstairs to Hollywood which was new to me . The girls did a few naked shows and a shower act which was really good . The only thing I did'nt like was the thick smoggy atmosphere (whats with the smoking laws here ? " seems to be do as you like ").

Ok back to the room for some action , she was really good and we did all the usual hetro stuff , I was getting tired and finished off by shooting off on her chest while she moaned and wriggled like she was getting screwed . :D
Good girl , very enjoyable but I forgot to take a photo :( I had only got her for a shortime as it was Bangkok prices but I would have done LT and maybe even more in Pattaya with her.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#26 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:32 PM

The Lads story :oops:

This is what I managed to get out of the boys over the next couple of days so hope I've got it straight . It should be good reading anyway .

They were booked into the Bel Aire Princess in a twin share room so I had informed them about shorttime rooms and was a little bit surprised at what happened .

Apparently they had worked out a deal with the braided hair lady for a threesum . At the Hotel they said the security was on them as soon as they stepped in the foyer and wanted a 1000 baht for the lady but did'nt try and stop them taking her to the room.
Upstairs in the room SM1 and the lady got down to it while SM2 set up his video camera (also part of the deal) , however the lady wanted a drink so SM2 pissed about trying to find an opener but used something else and cut his hand open. She was not impressed . Then SM2 asked her about condoms as he did'nt want to get Aids . :shock: She apparently went right off , kicked over the camera and said "fuck the internet" . SM2 was then banished from the room and went downstairs and hid in the foyer toilet for about half an hour .
SM1 was left alone for some fun but SM2 turned up too soon so they went into the bathroom to finish off. They think they damaged the wash basin in the process. :roll:
SM1 was happy but not SM2 , he did'nt get anything on film . :(

We started to call SM2 Mr Bean after this , and this report nearly became "Mr Beans Disaster Holiday in Thailand" :D I had made a pact with SM1 before we left to keep an eye open for SM2 as he's "a bit Ting Tong but has a good heart". This is how a lady described him later. So dont be too harsh on him. We all make Newbie mistakes , I just think he's going to make all of them in the book. :roll:
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#27 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:02 PM

They were booked into the Bel Aire Princess in a twin share room

Gee Phil that was a bad idea ...Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#28 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

They were booked into the Bel Aire Princess in a twin share room

Gee Phil that was a bad idea ...Cheers Donnykey

I know , I advised them to stay at the Dynasty but they went to an agency and got a an all inclusive deal . :roll:
Stay tuned for more hotel issues :wink:

#29 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:11 PM

Nice report phil Dynasty Inn is nice place I stayed, There last time i was in Thailand will defently stay there again, When I return in few months time. :lol:

#30 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:57 PM

Anthony likes girls :shock: .

i do when they look like that phil.
every hole is a goal. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#31 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:02 AM

Nice report phil Dynasty Inn is nice place I stayed, There last time i was in Thailand will defently stay there again, When I return in few months time. :lol:

Not sure why I bother but I always get a Deluxe room in Bangkok .
The standard room in Pattaya was ok but just a bit too noisy as I could hear people in the room next door talking etc.

#32 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:04 PM

Nov 7
As we were going to Pattaya today we met early at Hanrahans for breakfast , then headed to the Dynasty to wait for our prearranged Taxi from Mr Pong .
He was already there waiting for us out the back in his pretty decent looking Honda Accord for the price of 1500 Baht . I was asked by the hotel staff why did'nt I use the Hotel Taxi service :shock: they had a taxi service ? yes it would be cheaper they said. WTF last January I was told in the evening that I may be able to get in the mimibus if I checked in the morning . I did check in the morning but another shift told me that I could'nt use it because I was'nt going to the Dynasty Hotel . They advised me not to just grab a cab outside and arranged a Toyota Surf for 1900 Baht (you live and learn :roll: ) .
So this trip I did'nt bother asking as my mates were using different hotels I thought it better to arrange my own transport.
I had met Mr Pong as I walked passed him on Soi4 he called out "Taxi", I walked on and he said "Taxi to Pattaya" so I turned around to have a chat he quoted 1500 so we agreed to meet the next day . He was pretty good and gave me a business card if anyone is interested I can dig it out for his phone number. He dropped me off first at the Dynasty Inn Pattaya and I had the thought that he would be trying it on with my newbie mates to arrange a ride back to Bangkok , but he did'nt he just dropped them off and left .
I'm not sure if he has a fleet of cabs or if its just him but he seemed quite good .

Later on I took the lads for a stroll around Pattaya . Soi 6 was our first stop :D We got all the usual cat calls and hello welcome hansom man etc . I did'nt see anyone outside High Boss that I knew so was spared the embarressment of being hauled in by some LB's. Pooks seemed empty so just walked past . The boys could'nt believe all the attention but we did not stop for a drink just went down Beach Road till we got to a bar called five something , apparently its one of the oldest bars in Pattaya on Beach road. I can't remember who told me that . Could have been Tor who was very nice 24 or 26 Y.O bar girl who I was happily chatting to . I just happened to turn my head a little to the side and saw a middle aged white woman watching us with obvious distaste on her face FFS . I was only chatting and had not even laid a hand on the poor girl :roll: Go home if you don't like it :evil: was going through my mind . Anyway I continued chatting with the girl and intended to come back for her later on , but that never happened. :(

That night is a bit of a blur as we had a few afternoon drinks and went out reasonably early and had dinner and drinks at the Pier Beer Garden Bar . This was quite nice , nothing too flash and I had a Pizza that I only just managed to finish . SM1 did'nt finish his as it was too much for him . :roll:
We then went for a wander down Walking Street which they really liked until we got accosted by one of those guys with the flyers for a sex show. Now I had wanted to check this out as I had seen one in Patpong with the wife but had not seen the Pattaya version . SM1 had also wanted to see it as on a stopover in Bangkok with SM (who did'nt make this trip ) was ripped off when they were supposed to see a lady with dog show . They were just accosted by some girls wanting drinks and then when they tried to leave were confronted by some big angry men and a huge bar bill.
This show was good though which included the usual blowing out candles , razor and needles in pussy , breaking eggs , darts and even a strap on dildo fucking session. :D I had made friends with a mamasan (again :roll: ) who I bought drinks for and she stuck like a limpet to my side . Very tempted I was for a mature woman as she was very presentable but I guess its just part of the act so we moved on to some gogos. I seem to remember The Sea was a bit boring and expensive as far as Barfines were concerned . A couple of naked girls were in a bathtube waiting for someone to join them , but as nobody did it got pretty boring so we left . :(
Next stop the Simon Beer Bar Complex . This is always fun as the girls screeching out as you decide which one to go to . Some guys play it up which can look pretty dorky at times :P but I guess its good fun as I've done it myself :roll:
The lads thought it was good fun as the were out numbered by so many nice looking girls and played some games with the girls but I had selected my choice for the night . A very cute 24 year old who I will call Ding La . She was to become first a problem and then a good companion so I will not say where I found her . :wink:
The lads went on to Lucifers for awhile and not sure really where they ended up , but they went back to the Siam Bayview Hotel by themselves . I went back to my Hotel with my new friend for a very good night of sex , cuddles and idle chatter. Just the sort of girl I like to end a trip with 8)

Attached Files

#33 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:36 PM

Nov 8

As I had run out of credit on my home Cell number we headed for Big C to see if I could get my Thai number working . They said that it had been disconnected for too long (over six months) so I would have to buy another . Myself and Ding La had brunch while the others went for a wander around. When we were ready to leave we could'nt . :shock: It had started to rain very heavy , in fact the heaviest that I had seen in Thailand so we opted instead to go to the movies . Luckily Quantum of Solace was about to start so we went and watched that . It was quite good but the action was a bit too hard to follow at times on such a big screen .

When the movies were over we made a dash into the Beer bars opposite Big C and sat and watched the rain and people for awhile over a few beers . After that we headed back to our respective hotels for a sleep and showers . I was considering giving Ding La a shag but was becoming increasingly concerned that she showed no signs of going home and would'nt answer me when I asked her when did she have to go back to work :? I even stood near the door doing sweeping motions with my hand saying go home . I guess I'm too soft hearted so did'nt get angry with her.

About 7.30 pm the lads came around my hotel and we went into the Sportsman for dinner and shared a table with an Aussie guy while watching Man U play against Arsenal . Ding La still was showing no signs of going. :oops: After we had finished we went outside and discussed my problem , she was very sweet and obviously liked me a great deal but this was my second night in Pattaya so I wanted to fuck around a bit :D I asked her to leave and she said pay Bar . So in the end we each gave her 100 baht for the Barfine and she left .

#34 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:13 PM

The boys could'nt believe all the attention but we did not stop for a drink just went down Beach Road till we got to a bar called five something , apparently its one of the oldest bars in Pattaya on Beach road.

Phil it's the Five Star Bar....It was my first local many trips ago and I still frequent the bar occasionally ...a couple of long time friends originally from Sydney drink there every afternoon...Used to be stacked with talent but not much now....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#35 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:16 AM

Great to have the "gaps " filled in Phil. I wondered what you guys had been up to before we met up. I'll follow this report with interest. :D :D
Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten. (Natasha Beddingfield - "Unwritten")

#36 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:24 AM

THE GOLDEN PENIS might make for a good avatar

I had planned to do that , but really like the attitude of my current Avatar.

I always thouht you were English from your avartar with the union jack but then realsied the shape of it, who is the guy? Is it you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci