Photo

Phil Lander and the Kingdom of the Golden Penis.

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#85 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:26 PM

Phil

Terrific report and well written - more about your feelings and reactions than just facts - interesting.

#86 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:21 PM

Phil,

Excellent TR ... most enjoyable read!
Triat

#87 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

Thanks guy's , I write from the heart and try and tell it like it was.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#88 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

I understand where your coming from Patrick but I spent quite a bit of time with LB and GG smokers . I had never smelt or tasted smoke on them as they were very conscious of the effect it has on other people .

She had a smoke just before sex , did'nt bother having a shower or brushing her teeth even though I had told her minutes before I did'nt like smoking.
It took me hours to get rid of the taste . I ate most of the fruit my GG had bought from a cart on the way home and brushed my teeth very well but still woke up with the awful taste in my mouth .

I shoulda just kicked the bitch out with no money but she looks a bit too tough for a naked man to get stroppy with.

Oh dear Phil.....you won't like Aum then Phil.....she's a smoker.....!

:roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#89 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:22 PM

Great Stuff Phil, incredible details....I just would not have the time to compile such a report :o

#90 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:50 AM

I understand where your coming from Patrick but I spent quite a bit of time with LB and GG smokers . I had never smelt or tasted smoke on them as they were very conscious of the effect it has on other people .

She had a smoke just before sex , did'nt bother having a shower or brushing her teeth even though I had told her minutes before I did'nt like smoking.
It took me hours to get rid of the taste . I ate most of the fruit my GG had bought from a cart on the way home and brushed my teeth very well but still woke up with the awful taste in my mouth .

I shoulda just kicked the bitch out with no money but she looks a bit too tough for a naked man to get stroppy with.

No, I think Phil is right about Kaew, she really must be the worst ashtray breath. My teerak Lek smkes about 5 a day, but you would never know it shes always at the mints and brushing her teeth. I'm sure Aum keeps herself nice too :D
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#91 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:42 AM

I dont mind as long as she takes care of herself :wink: .

The problem with Kaew was she passed the snog test and then had a smoke instead of having a shower after I paid her barfine .

I love sex and I love snogging while doing it as I find the combination very erotic . Neither was possible with Kaew. :cry:

I spent five days with another smoker and had no problems.
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#92 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:20 AM

Time for a wrap-up .

I really enjoyed my time showing my mates around and also enjoyed LBs4Me and his partners company .
I felt very lonely once they had all gone though which is why I think I ended up with Ding La . She also lasted as long as she did just because I felt unwell for the last four days . I did'nt really want to drink and I'm sure it had something to do with my sex drive being so low .
I've never had that sort of stomach problem in four previous trips to Thailand or the five trips to Hong Kong or the two to the Phillipines .
I put the blame on drinking too much Beer , Whiskey and Shooters in The Family Bar in Naklua . I'm sure throwing up would have lowered my resistance to things I would'nt normally have a problem with .

Last trip my score was 22 but I only managed 11 this time around mainly due to the GFE's . I also think I'm getting a bit older and the Novelty has worn off a bit.

The SM's had a great time and both want to come back for different reasons . I also learnt something about them which surpised me . We have been friends about twenty years and I always thought SM2 was up for anything sex wise and SM1 was the straight one . Turns out they were the other way round :D

Had a catch up dinner with SM1 and the other SM who we had a full confession to .( SM2 had pulled out at the last minute .)
SM did'nt seem shocked and was'nt speechless as I predicted , but SM1 kept saying Ladyboys really loudly :shock: so I had to keep hiding my camera everytime a waitress came around :roll: .
Standing on the street myself and SM1 discussed some Trannies walking past and we both liked the little Indian one that I have seen around the Pubs . I still have not found out where they all hang out yet . I think SM1 could be tempted to try one just out of curiousity . ( I know where to get a kneetrembler from a TS in a doorway for 600 baht but it really does not appeal to me .) He says the most beautiful women he saw in Thailand were the LB's.

Later we went to a stripbar but both SM1 and myself could'nt handle it as it was so tame and we got pissed off with the constant demands for tips ( for what a smile? ) I was really happy that both the boys were very respectful towards the Ladyboys they met . 8)
Thailand is just so exciting and affordable so I'm sure we will all be back soon. :wink:

#93 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:11 AM

"I dont mind as long as she takes care of herself." said Phil.

I have to be brutally honest here and say that no matter how much I thought of Aum it was the one wee niggly thing that bothered me slightly.............and it's a typical attitude smokers have towards non smokers....

I wasn't bothered that she smoked but the personal hygiene took a dip and I'm too polite to complain..........and of course the smoking increased...........

Good report Phil, I've enjoyed reading it and look forward to meeting you again sometime in the future.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#94 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:07 PM

Good report Phil, I've enjoyed reading it and look forward to meeting you again sometime in the future.

Thanks mate , I promise to be more sociable next time , perhaps have a beer before going out on a hunt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci