Photo

Phil Lander and the Kingdom of the Golden Penis.

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#13 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:38 PM

Shaking off the savages we stopped for a breather and took out a map to get our bearings . Then a friendly local approached us and suggested that as it was lunchtime we should avoid Wat Phra Kaew and take a Tuk Tuk around some of the lesser known Temples first .
We visited Wat Mai Amatarai , (I think as the local scrawled all over the map ), Wat Mongkut Kasalayaram and Nakornsawen. The last is not marked on the map but name taken from the guides scribbles.

Attached Files

Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#14 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:45 PM

Wandering around Nakornsawen into an area probobly not meant for visitors to see we found , THE GOLDEN PENIS
We pissed around taking photos of it on our heads and generally having a laugh . The other lads did not expect the significance it had for me :P

Attached Files

A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#15 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:59 PM

After getting back to Wat Phra Kaew we discovered that we were too late to get in as it closed at 3.30 so just took a few photos from the outside . I was disappointed for the lads but I had seen it before and knew I would be back another day . We consoled ourselves by taking some discrete photos of some young ladies. :D

We then took a Tuk Tuk to MBK where we shopped for awhile then hit Hard Rock Cafe which seems to be a tradition when we travel together.

Then back to the rooms to get ready for the boys first big night out in Nana Plaza. :D

Attached Files

#16 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:49 PM

took some similar cheeky snaps myself like that.
schoolgirls just do not look like that where i live.

Attached Files

"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#17 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:36 PM

Nice report Anthony. It's nice to see a bit of the touristy things in the trip reports rather than ladyboy after ladyboy after ladyboy, not that that's a bad thing though. It really gives me the urge to get back over there and experience all the good that LOS is.

Cheers
LB3048

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

Nice report Anthony
Cheers
LB3048

It's Phil Lander's report, but I'm sure Anthony will appreciate the words from his fan base.

The giveaway is in the thread title, unless of course you thought Anthony was 'The Golden Penis', an easy mistake :wink:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:49 PM

unless of course you thought Anthony was 'The Golden Penis', an easy mistake :wink:

Ha ha, that's one thing I like about this forum, there's a ready supply of humor. Yeah, sorry about the mix up, I wasn't paying much attention and saw the post from Anthony.

Cheers
LB3048

#20 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:54 PM

Phil great start to your trip report.... love the pics of the golden penis ... a classic

#21 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:05 AM

Thanks for the replies.
I like to see what else Thailand has to offer besides LB's so make an effort to go out and see things . I hope it is of use to someone else out there.

#22 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:23 AM

THE GOLDEN PENIS might make for a good avatar

#23 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:13 AM

THE GOLDEN PENIS might make for a good avatar

I had planned to do that , but really like the attitude of my current Avatar.

#24 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:16 AM

took some similar cheeky snaps myself like that.
schoolgirls just do not look like that where i live.

Anthony likes girls :shock: the ones we were photographing seemed to realise what we were doing so it made it hard to get them in a natural pose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci