• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#37 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:40 PM

hey guys
maybe im a bit late for this topic but i can tell you that its possible to have a long term relationship with a lb or call it love story or whatever.
i was married(thai) 4 years to a beautiful thai lb and even when we went to europe she was paying for her ticket not me.we were living in a nice house which we bought together and stayed near to her family.everything went absolutley well.we had a great time.
so believe me its possible to have a wonderful not money related relationship.
cheers
bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#38 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:40 AM

Sorry to be brutal but!

This was not brutal, this was a useful advice!

Stay in isaan and live from farming rice? :lol: Come back to reality mate!

#39 eltel

eltel
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:06 AM

hey guys
maybe im a bit late for this topic but i can tell you that its possible to have a long term relationship with a lb or call it love story or whatever.
i was married(thai) 4 years to a beautiful thai lb and even when we went to europe she was paying for her ticket not me.we were living in a nice house which we bought together and stayed near to her family.everything went absolutley well.we had a great time.
so believe me its possible to have a wonderful not money related relationship.
cheers
bo

'was married' so what happened?
One could argue if it was a 'was' it wasn't successful or did she pass away?

#40 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:00 PM

hi eltel
it was a motorbike accident two years ago!!!
bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#41 stogie bear

stogie bear
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

..but I well tell you that I tried it mate...it didn't work...They are wonderful folks but lazy as shit...they drink beer and white whiskey and eat nothing but Isaan food and then sleep all day...there is no privacy...your can forget about all the great sex you've had with the girl in your BKK hotel room...it won't happen the one room shack that they call a house...cold baths...Isaan food 3 or 4 times a day...squat toilets...No one to talk with...You will seldom see another farang...

The longest I was able be stay at one time was 30 days or so...and then I invented reasons to leave...and like a fool I went back and forth like yo yo...until the string finally broke...

I will tell you that is was educational though...I learned more about the girls during my trips than I ever could staying in BKK...

But It takes a while to remove all the Isaan dirt from your clothes and body and your mind...but once it's finally washed away, you won't want to return again...

Kahuna

That's a great, great post and should convey all you need to know about deciding whether or not to move to a remote area of Thailand.

#42 rafepix

rafepix
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:10 AM

How about this? We follow Stevie around with a camera crew for a month and produce a reality TV show.

It will be like an exotic unfunny version of Green Acres except the roles are reversed with Stevie as the Eva Gabor character and his ladyboy as Eddie Albert.

"Bangkok is where I have my vice, I get allergic smelling rice, I just adore the la-dy-boys, darling I love you but give me a place with Sois"

Seriously, this could work, who's in? (Oh ya we need you to be in too Stevie)

#43 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:20 AM

DELETED

#44 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:19 AM

What the plan now Stevie , now shes got a proper job , you still keen on going over ?
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#45 rafepix

rafepix
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:13 PM

i love it !

whats the pay ?

stevie p :lol:

Well that's a tough question at this point. Probably nothing until it airs but this will add to your misery which is good for the story, ha ha. Remember that Harrison Ford made $10K from Star Wars but Alec Guiness made $200 million. Why? Sir Alec had a piece of the action of course. But the whole crew will be in the same boat as you unless we find investors. The other upside for you is it could make you famous. Note Han Solo became Indiana Jones and Jack Ryan.

#46 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:15 PM

just read this thread start to finish.
and you,ve talked me into it.
im off to isaarn next time.
anyone got any pics of the lovely sounding place.?
have the villages got a karaoke bar?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#47 cougar52

cougar52
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:49 PM

Anthony, if you are going to Issan and need a business check this one out. Good luck Mate.
http://www.movethail...se--471-en.html

#48 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:51 AM

DELETED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci