DELETED

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#49 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:47 AM

Sounds good , Stevie . Looks like you just need a job to keep you occupied and to earn some beer money . :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#50 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:31 PM

DELETED

#51 rafepix

rafepix
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:30 PM

And then there is this ongoing story about farmer suicides form India: www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=42299. I think Thais are far too laid back to go to these extremes.

Similar to what someone else wrote, when I was there people just wandered around from house to house drinking and borrowing money. I had a great time probably because I stayed in a hotel and the women waited on me hand and foot. The poor women worked like dogs waiting on the men and the ladyboys. The men I guess work but I'm not sure when this is as most seemed to be just perpetually visiting and more than a few were drunk. It's funny the ladyboys are kind of in between as they don't seem to do anything except chase the young boys in the town. It kind of reminds me of being at my cabin except it is 24/7/365 and the neighbors drop by and never leave. This is fun for a few days but it would soon drive you insane.

Got lots of pictures but you can't post them to this thread.

#52 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:14 PM

Anthony, if you are going to Issan and need a business check this one out. Good luck Mate.
http://www.movethail...se--471-en.html

:shock: Do you believe Anthony was being serious with his threat of moving to the depths of Issan :?
Any anybody who is prepared to invest over £260,000 in what is probably a break even (at best) business is in need of serious attitude adjustment.

And I say to Steviep35 and anybody else considering the move east; have a trial run of a couple of months first.

I spent seven consecutive months living in Thailand during 06/07 and although it was immensely enjoyable and shall be repeated during the winter. There is also lot's to enjoy about both my home and neighbouring countries here in Europe. Happily I am in a position to fully enjoy the best of both worlds and shall continue to do so while that is the case :lol:

#53 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:17 PM

Got lots of pictures but you can't post them to this thread.

Then start a new thread in one the sections where you can post em :?

#54 neung

neung
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

I posted on the other thread where the guys are betting on your chances so I won't repeat it all here...but I well tell you that I tried it mate...it didn't work...They are wonderful folks but lazy as shit...they drink beer and white whiskey and eat nothing but Isaan food and then sleep all day...there is no privacy...your can forget about all the great sex you've had with the girl in your BKK hotel room...it won't happen the one room shack that they call a house...cold baths...Isaan food 3 or 4 times a day...squat toilets...No one to talk with...You will seldom see another farang...

The longest I was able be stay at one time was 30 days or so...and then I invented reasons to leave...and like a fool I went back and forth like yo yo...until the string finally broke...

I will tell you that is was educational though...I learned more about the girls during my trips than I ever could staying in BKK...

But It takes a while to remove all the Isaan dirt from your clothes and body and your mind...but once it's finally washed away, you won't want to return again...

Cheers,

Kahuna

Kahuna
i read your post with attention and many things you said i not agree :shock:
not only because i am from Isaan also because is not fair to judge an important Thai province based in a unsuccessful relationship
i wonder if everything was ok between you and your girlfriend you write like you did :roll:
i respect your feelings i hope you respect mine

take care
neung

ps – Issan is much more closer as the post after yours – james taylor

#55 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:24 PM

rafepix.
please start another thread with your isaarn pics, would love to see them.
maybe others will add to them.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#56 rafepix

rafepix
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:10 AM

How about this? We follow Stevie around with a camera crew for a month and produce a reality TV show.

It will be like an exotic unfunny version of Green Acres except the roles are reversed with Stevie as the Eva Gabor character and his ladyboy as Eddie Albert.

"Bangkok is where I have my vice, I get allergic smelling rice, I just adore the la-dy-boys, darling I love you but give me a place with Sois"

Seriously, this could work, who's in? (Oh ya we need you to be in too Stevie)

#57 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:20 AM

DELETED

#58 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:19 AM

What the plan now Stevie , now shes got a proper job , you still keen on going over ?
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#59 rafepix

rafepix
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:13 PM

i love it !

whats the pay ?

stevie p :lol:

Well that's a tough question at this point. Probably nothing until it airs but this will add to your misery which is good for the story, ha ha. Remember that Harrison Ford made $10K from Star Wars but Alec Guiness made $200 million. Why? Sir Alec had a piece of the action of course. But the whole crew will be in the same boat as you unless we find investors. The other upside for you is it could make you famous. Note Han Solo became Indiana Jones and Jack Ryan.

#60 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:15 PM

just read this thread start to finish.
and you,ve talked me into it.
im off to isaarn next time.
anyone got any pics of the lovely sounding place.?
have the villages got a karaoke bar?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci