• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#73 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:30 AM

Hi Guys,

one of you recommend Baipho, and it was assumed it was LB friendly, but can anyone confirm this? and if there is a joiner fee for each guest, or is it like some hotels not joiner fee for the first guest but one for each additional guest.

BR

note i have contacted the hotel, and asked myself.

they are ladyboy friendly
there is no joiner fee for any additional guest
there response was very quick and writen in a friendly manner, but they have no room available for the date i will travel :tantrum:

#74 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Hi Guys,

one of you recommend Baipho, and it was assumed it was LB friendly, but can anyone confirm this? and if there is a joiner fee for each guest, or is it like some hotels not joiner fee for the first guest but one for each additional guest.

BR

there response was very quick and writen in a friendly manner, but they have no room available for the date i will travel :tantrum:

#75 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Hi Guys,

BR

#76 lblove69

lblove69
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:10 AM

I know that it is a very ladyboy friendly hotel. I E-mailed them and they were nice about it.

Did anyone here stay at the Yorkshire Inn? What was it like to walk in and out of there with LB(s)?

I will be staying there from 2-7 Dec.

#77 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:23 AM

I know that it is a very ladyboy friendly hotel. I E-mailed them and they were nice about it.

Did anyone here stay at the Yorkshire Inn? What was it like to walk in and out of there with LB(s)?

I was in Yorkshire Inn this January with lovely Oh from C&D. Hotel is ladyboy friendly 100%.

I never had problem with bringing Oh inside... but what can I say, in Pattaya and in Bangkok I hat better feeling entering inside with LB and rooms at least cheap ones are small… really small. On the other hand private pool is good to relax after long nights of mongering, wireless works like a charm and food is good. But to be honest… for my second trip I choose Place To Stay.

BR

p.s.
But… location is still location. This is the view you got after you do only few steps along the road towards beach.

Attached Files

#78 lblove69

lblove69
  • Members
  • 2 posts

#79 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

I was in Yorkshire Inn this January with lovely Oh from C&D. Hotel is ladyboy friendly 100%.

I never had problem with bringing Oh inside... but what can I say, in Pattaya and in Bangkok I hat better feeling entering inside with LB and rooms at least cheap ones are small… really small. On the other hand private pool is good to relax after long nights of mongering, wireless works like a charm and food is good. But to be honest… for my second trip I choose Place To Stay.

BR

p.s.
But… location is still location. This is the view you got after you do only few steps along the road towards beach.

#80 lblove69

lblove69
  • Members
  • 2 posts

#81 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

BR

p.s.

#82 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:14 AM

I just had the Phuket leg of my trip in the Salathai and it was superb..................the Looms were good and the pool looked very nice................the menu looked good and was reasonably priced for Phuket................

Most of all they were extremely LB friendly and Katie was made very welcome..................

Even when we brought back an entourage of 4 LB's from C&D's at 6am they smiled and never batted an eyelid..................and there's a bar next door with 5 LB's in it...................!

Good wee resort this...................!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#83 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

I'd second those comments pete. I would book there again, but this time try out the junior suites.. From the pics and another BM TR, it is night and day compared to the regular rooms..

Again, I'll echo comments already put forward. The staff were awesome and very friendly. They even make you a cake when you hit 60... !! *** :harhar:

Just a wee pity we didnt get the chance to sample their restaurant. It did look really nice.

#84 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:05 AM

damn.....

Just got a reply back fom salathai.. room I want is full in Feb..

Need to try an alternative.. not too far from bangla rd. pref with pool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci