LB Friendly PHUKET Hotels

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#61 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:10 AM

I'm booked in the Salathai Resort...........I know it is guest friendly but can anyone confirm its LB status?

:roll: :?

Petesie,

Have you confirmed LB status of this place as yet?
Triat

#62 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:11 AM

Not yet mate............and Jimbo's missing in action!

Myself and Jacko are booked in there in 6 weeks so it would be really good if any of the BM's who are in Bucket could check it out............ :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#63 andy73

andy73
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

Hi
I wanted to know if anyone knows the Hotel Urban, whether a small description would be nice, I'll have stayed from Wednesday, October 14 :D

#64 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:21 AM

Hi
I wanted to know if anyone knows the Hotel Urban, whether a small description would be nice, I'll have stayed from Wednesday, October 14 :D

Have you seen the Urban Patong web site??
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#65 andy73

andy73
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

Hi
yes I looked at their website and have already booked, but I wanted to know if it was cool and he accepted the arrival of a LB for the night :D

#66 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

I thought I might ask, to sort out Petesie's query, since I am thinking of staying there myself the week before.

Thus, I asked by email:

Sawasdee krub,
I am considering staying in late November.
I understand from a colleague that your hotel is ‘guest friendly’, and simply wanted to confirm whether ladyboys were also welcome, as I know some hotels with children’s facilities have concerns in this respect.
Your considered advice appreciated,
Kind regards,
... ...

And the following response was received:

Dear ... ...,
Thank you for your interested in Salathai Resort.
Regarding your inquiry all of you are welcome to stay with us. Please kindly advise us your arrival date then we will inform you again for room available.
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon.
Sincerely yours,
Suphattra
Directors of Sales

I note: "all of you are welcome to stay with us"

I'd take that as a :gayf: "yes"
Triat

#67 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 08:38 PM

Excellent work Triat and much appreciated!

I did check them out on 1stopphuket and they are down there for being guest friendly with a joiner fee of 300thb, as I've already booked for 2 I don't think this will be an issue.............. :roll:

On another note I did have a conversation with a colleague who has just returned from there and said Phuket is dead at the moment..............guess that leaves it to us to cheer the lay-deez up in C&D's................ 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#68 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 03:34 AM

I'd like a nice 3/4 star with a pool that is LB friendly..............any ideas?

:? :roll: :wink:

agree petesie

Im looking for similar with pool, but most recommendations here are for venues without pools.

your choice at Salathai Resort is a good option but full for 1st week Dec 09

:tantrum:

BM's any other known guest/lb friendly accomadation with a pool

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#69 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:30 AM

Hi Guys,

one of you recommend Baipho, and it was assumed it was LB friendly, but can anyone confirm this? and if there is a joiner fee for each guest, or is it like some hotels not joiner fee for the first guest but one for each additional guest.

BR

note i have contacted the hotel, and asked myself.

they are ladyboy friendly
there is no joiner fee for any additional guest
there response was very quick and writen in a friendly manner, but they have no room available for the date i will travel :tantrum:

#70 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Hi Guys,

one of you recommend Baipho, and it was assumed it was LB friendly, but can anyone confirm this? and if there is a joiner fee for each guest, or is it like some hotels not joiner fee for the first guest but one for each additional guest.

BR

there response was very quick and writen in a friendly manner, but they have no room available for the date i will travel :tantrum:

#71 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Hi Guys,

BR

#72 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Hi Guys,

BR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci