Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:40 AM

OK, OK .. sometimes I'm a lazy fucker when I'm already on one page... :lol:
Triat

#50 hiiro

hiiro
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

www.internationalhouse-phuket.com - a good recommendation from Arab-libanon, and is about 50 yards down from theplacetostay, with free internet too.

does the int' house superior room have a balcony? is there a swimming pool/hottub?

#51 Zoliboy79

Zoliboy79
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

Just reserved there a room. The price was 1000BHT/standard room. I will check it out, but at the end of september.

But on the pictures one can see that even the deluxe rooms do not have balcony...

I do not think, that there is a pool, not in that price category...

#52 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:53 PM

Thnks Megatic looks nice I'll be booking for end of Sept!!
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#53 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

Previously mentioned in this thread a couple of guys were going to try and get a reservation at C&N and hopefully not get charged the 200 baht for breakfast. Did anyone succeed? I sent them an Email a few days ago but received no answer.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#54 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:08 AM

I had sent C&N an email for a 2 rooms his Dec here is the response

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your mail, at C&N Hotel for double room (big bed) from 17 Dec - 19 Dec is 1,400 baht per night incl. breakfast and from 20 Dec - 22 Dec is 1,700 baht per night incl. breakfast.

For the room we have only a room in the old wing and on the back side, and the room on the 5th floor which doesn't have balcony.

Please reply again if you want to book a room.

Best regards,

C&N

While I appreciate their honesty I will not be staying there this time. I am looking at International house, Biopho and Yorkshire

#55 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:00 PM

I'd like a nice 3/4 star with a pool that is LB friendly..............any ideas?

:? :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#56 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:00 PM

I'd like a nice 3/4 star with a pool that is LB friendly..............any ideas?

:? :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#57 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:12 PM

I'm booked in the Salathai Resort...........I know it is guest friendly but can anyone confirm its LB status?

:roll: :?

#58 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:10 AM

I'm booked in the Salathai Resort...........I know it is guest friendly but can anyone confirm its LB status?

Petesie,

Have you confirmed LB status of this place as yet?
Triat

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:11 AM

Not yet mate............and Jimbo's missing in action!

Myself and Jacko are booked in there in 6 weeks so it would be really good if any of the BM's who are in Bucket could check it out............ :roll: :wink:

#60 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:12 PM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci