LB Friendly PHUKET Hotels

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#37 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:14 PM

here's another in the Paradise complex, just round the corner from "theplacetostay' : Adonis guesthouse - take a look on www.adonis-phuket.com . The rooms are spotless, spacious, and the bathrooms actually have a bath!

Correction: ONE of the rooms has a bath! The rest are shitholes - forget it. The place is a dump, sorry to have misled anyone. if you've booked here, cancel now and look at
www.internationalhouse-phuket.com - a good recommendation from Arab-libanon, and is about 50 yards down from theplacetostay, with free internet too.

#38 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:58 PM

Wow the Adonis looks very nice fpor this Price. maybe i take it next time. I booked and payed for June the C&N

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:25 AM

Excellent find Jimbo......the place looks superb with just the right sort of welcome...........we don't care who your guest is or what you are.......brilliant........along with the Place To Stay......right up our alley... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 Megatic

Megatic
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:56 PM

just booked the Baipho, stayed here 5 or 6 times. 1350 a night, stay 4 get the 5th free, The nicest rooms you will find, HUGE bed, free wifi, also free pick up from the airport, 5 minutes to Bangla Rd and 5 minutes the other direction to Tootsies

#41 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:35 AM

Looks very nice Megatic - thanks. As you are a lb69 member and have stayed there many times,I'm presuming there's no problem with ladyboy guests (multiple :D ), and no joiner fees. Correct? I'm heading down for a few days beginning of next week - you around then?

#42 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:03 AM

just booked the Baipho, stayed here 5 or 6 times. 1350 a night, stay 4 get the 5th free, The nicest rooms you will find, HUGE bed, free wifi, also free pick up from the airport, 5 minutes to Bangla Rd and 5 minutes the other direction to Tootsies

The perfect entree to the forum, both new and good information 8)

Welcome aboard :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#43 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:52 AM

Megatic ... is there a website for this place?
I am hoping to be back in Patong Beach in a couple of weeks time - so may try it out..
Triat

#44 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:00 AM

... is there a website for this place?

Surprisingly it's http://www.baipho.com/

I find a little imagination goes long way :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#45 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:07 AM

... is there a website for this place?

Surprisingly it's http://www.baipho.com/

I find a little imagination goes long way :|

and just a simple search on Google... :roll:

#46 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

Is this a doubles match perchance.........DC sets it up and Eslmikers in with a good old backhander...................... :roll: :wink:

Have some free dots boyz................................................. :lol:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#47 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:46 AM

Is this a doubles match perchance.........DC sets it up and Eslmikers in with a good old backhander...................... :roll: :wink:

Yes... and right on queue along comes the ball boy :lol:

p.s. Your dot allowance is being carefully monitored :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#48 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:51 AM

Ach ye callous swine........... :wink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci