LB Friendly PHUKET Hotels

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#25 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:21 PM

:) Has anyone stayed at any of the resort hotels with their LB and what was the response? :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#26 luuk tung

luuk tung
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:04 PM

I just come back to Bangkok after two weeks in Patong. I stayed at Patong Inn. 1100 baht per night, one negative thing there was that they charged me 300 baht per guest I had in my room. But they didn't tell me about it until the day before I checked out :shock:

I will not stay there again :roll:

Another thing was wireless internet access, you have to pay 100 baht for one hour.

Next time I will try the C&N hotel!

#27 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:21 AM

one negative thing there was that they charged me 300 baht per guest I had in my room

:shock: Thats new for me that they have a joiner fee! I always stay there (the last time this february) and i never had to pay anything extra when i brought a " guest" to my room! I will be there again in november and see what happens. If they really changed their policy regarding this i will change the hotel next time as well.

#28 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:11 AM

I just come back to Bangkok after two weeks in Patong. I stayed at Patong Inn. 1100 baht per night, one negative thing there was that they charged me 300 baht per guest I had in my room. But they didn't tell me about it until the day before I checked out :shock:

Another thing was wireless internet access, you have to pay 100 baht for one hour.

why didnt you try toms place?? www.theplacetostayphuket.com ?

its central(2 min walk to bangla)
its clean
no joiner fee...not even for the 3
no reception so no "walk of shame"
and he just got wireless a week ago...

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#29 luuk tung

luuk tung
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:02 AM

one negative thing there was that they charged me 300 baht per guest I had in my room

:shock: Thats new for me that they have a joiner fee! I always stay there (the last time this february) and i never had to pay anything extra when i brought a " guest" to my room! I will be there again in november and see what happens. If they really changed their policy regarding this i will change the hotel next time as well.

Yes it was new to me too, but they had a new policy from july this year that you have to pay 300 baht for a guest who stay in your room.

#30 luuk tung

luuk tung
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:04 AM

why didnt you try toms place?? www.theplacetostayphuket.com ?

its central(2 min walk to bangla)
its clean
no joiner fee...not even for the 3
no reception so no "walk of shame"
and he just got wireless a week ago...

It's look nice there, maybe I'll book there next time!

#31 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:55 PM

Yes it was new to me too, but they had a new policy from july this year that you have to pay 300 baht for a guest who stay in your room.

I will send them an email and ask about the new joiner fee. If this is there new policy the Patong Inn should be removed from the Patong-Hotel topic.

#32 YaaBaa

YaaBaa
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

Hi,

Has someone already stay at Rico's hotel http://www.ricoshotel.com/ ? Is it LB friendly?

Thanks

#33 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

I will send them an email and ask about the new joiner fee. If this is there new policy the Patong Inn should be removed from the Patong-Hotel topic.

I stayed at the Patong Inn again 2 weeks ago and they didnt charged a joiner fee. Bad news is that the hotel gets more worse every time i stay there. The 2300 Baht per night rate is a bad joke. I negotiated down to 1700 Baht, still too much for this hotel now.

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:31 PM

Has anyone got the latest on the prices in Phuket given all the recent events?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#35 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:20 PM

Hi,

Has someone already stay at Rico's hotel http://www.ricoshotel.com/ ? Is it LB friendly?

Thanks

Sorry for the super long delay in answering. If you dig up my old trip report you will see that I tried to take a LB to Rico's and they have a no LB guest policy (just search Rico's on this site). I then moved to C&N where the bed are, IMO, hard as a rock. I finally ended up at The Place To Stay where I should have been all along.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#36 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

Hi guys the Expat Hotel is also guest friendly with no joiner fees , its only 2 minutes from Bangla Rd , prices range between 900 & 2000 bht depending on the season .

But its a shithouse!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci