LB Friendly PHUKET Hotels

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#13 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:09 AM

Have stayed at the Chedi, fan-fucking-tastic hotel. Way out of the way though, so I had to bring my own entertainment

Attached Files

#14 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:07 PM

I really recommend the Patong Inn. 1 minute walk to Bangla Road, no hassles even with 2 guests, and the seeview-rooms are really great.

I always had a nice time there.

#15 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:14 PM

[quote name="freonchen"][quote][quote]
....When I checked out they presented me with the itemized bill, 1200 for the room, 200 for breakfast :shock: [/quote]

That is what I am interested in:
1. when booking, there is no any option for breakfast.
2. although 1400 includes breakfast,
it doesn't imply that an agent would return your money,
if you give up the breakfast.
* If breakfast is an optional,
I don't think anyone would buy 2x breakfast with 200 Baht,
especially in Thailand.[/quote]

:? I'm being quoted as quoting some-one else hmm confused. :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#16 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:05 PM

I stayed there last night. While not special; it was more than just clean. For 1190 baht I had a comfortable king bed and a twin bed for use as a "staging area" 8) . The pool looked clean, the breakfast was just fine - the fried potatoes were quite good!

LB friendly? Could hardly be more. I stumbled in at midnite with Amy, Sonya and Peng in tow and while they did have to do something about ID and I had to sign the guest register, not an eyebrow was raised and no joiners fee was mentioned. No more than a 5 minute walk (when drunk - probably 3 if sober), it's pretty accessible. No luxury but totally serviceable!

#17 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:05 PM

I stayed there last night. While not special; it was more than just clean. For 1190 baht I had a comfortable king bed and a twin bed for use as a "staging area" 8) . The pool looked clean, the breakfast was just fine - the fried potatoes were quite good!

LB friendly? Could hardly be more. I stumbled in at midnite with Amy, Sonya and Peng in tow and while they did have to do something about ID and I had to sign the guest register, not an eyebrow was raised and no joiners fee was mentioned. No more than a 5 minute walk (when drunk - probably 3 if sober), it's pretty accessible. No luxury but totally serviceable!

#18 joda69

joda69
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:24 PM

Hi...have anyone stayed at this hotel?
http://www.sawadee.c...ket_seasun.html

looks really nice, but I dont know about guest fee or if they let LB´s in

#19 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

Where exactly is the Place to Stay in relation to the map?
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#20 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:39 PM

I've stayed at The Summer Breeze hotel very conveniently located on Soi Sansibi about just a few minute walk from Bangla Road. LB friendly.

http://www.summerbreezehotel.com/

#21 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:47 PM

Where exactly is the Place to Stay in relation to the map?

It's near the royal Paradise

Attached Files

#22 tapioca

tapioca
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:02 AM

Thanks Porkchop for the map and response for location of The Place To Stay. I would like to find out who produces this map and try to get a marker on it. The maps here are generally not to any scale and are also out dated. This particular map shows a 7/11 at the intersection of Rat-U-Thit road and Soi Sansabai. At that location is actually the huge and beautiful Jungceylon shopping mall. At the same time it shows a KFC on Bangla road that is just being completed and is in the process of grand opening! Figure that one out.

At The Place To Stay, we are a short walking distance from Bangla road, C&D bar, the beach, and almost everything you might like here in Patong Beach.

I hope to meet any of you lb-69 forum readers here in Patong Beach, Phuket and expect you will have a great time on your holiday here.

Tapioca

#23 Rainie

Rainie
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:35 AM

IMHO it is an old map. A 7/11 has been on the corner to soi sansabei. The KFC was in the groundfloor of the ocean-shoppingmall.The market opposite Tara Patong Hotel has moved also.

#24 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:09 AM

Thanks Porkchop for the map and response for location of The Place To Stay. I would like to find out who produces this map and try to get a marker on it. The maps here are generally not to any scale and are also out dated. This particular map shows a 7/11 at the intersection of Rat-U-Thit road and Soi Sansabai. At that location is actually the huge and beautiful Jungceylon shopping mall. At the same time it shows a KFC on Bangla road that is just being completed and is in the process of grand opening! Figure that one out.

At The Place To Stay, we are a short walking distance from Bangla road, C&D bar, the beach, and almost everything you might like here in Patong Beach.

I hope to meet any of you lb-69 forum readers here in Patong Beach, Phuket and expect you will have a great time on your holiday here.

Tapioca

Not sure if it's an old or new map Tapioca, just done a google search, but here is the link.
www.gothailand.com/phuket/maps/patong.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci